Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2807
    I don't think I ever saw a photo like this in that site unlocked or locked, new normal or screening fail?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6dcfb...9-1168a431a234

  2. #2806
    I don't think I ever saw a photo like this in that site unlocked or locked, new normal or screening fail?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6dcfb...9-1168a431a234

  3. #2805

    Fucking hell

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Friendlyky

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03914...2-a4ac7a203e68

    Will chat and set up a time,. But they will ask for an electronic payment before the meet.
    Avoid, avoid, avoid! This one keeps coming back with new accounts, but it's the same goddamn person who scams folks out of money right before cancelling at the last minute. I reported her multiple times and have uploaded our text logs as evidence to Seeking, who have usually been good about removing the accounts. Not sure why Seeking doesn't ban her / his IP address. Just look up "KylieLovesU" on these forums and you'll find everything you need to know.

  4. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So just for clarity reasons. , are voguematerial, Educated Ella & Adrianna522 catfish / scams or you just weren't comfortable with their ppm requests? Thanks.
    Valid question. Often on here I see them called "scams" or just a waste of time because someone couldn't crack the code.

  5. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Friendlyky.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03914...2-a4ac7a203e68

    Will chat and set up a time,. But they will ask for an electronic payment before the meet.

    Educated Ella.

    $500 ppm (I'm blocked).

    VogueModel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e2c9...7-01d1d90dcfe9

    $300 ppm.

    KittyGirl1209.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/deec6...d-6df5201eb727

    Selling pics only.

    Adrianna522.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efc70...d-a2899f84ed20

    $800 ppm.
    So just for clarity reasons. , are voguematerial, Educated Ella & Adrianna522 catfish / scams or you just weren't comfortable with their ppm requests? Thanks.

  6. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Friendlyky.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03914...2-a4ac7a203e68

    Will chat and set up a time,. But they will ask for an electronic payment before the meet.

    Educated Ella.

    $500 ppm (I'm blocked).

    VogueModel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e2c9...7-01d1d90dcfe9

    $300 ppm.

    KittyGirl1209.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/deec6...d-6df5201eb727

    Selling pics only.

    Adrianna522.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efc70...d-a2899f84ed20

    $800 ppm.
    Anyone see Adrianna522? Super hot and Redskins cheerleader!

  7. #2801

    Some more scams

    Friendlyky.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03914...2-a4ac7a203e68

    Will chat and set up a time,. But they will ask for an electronic payment before the meet.

    Educated Ella.

    $500 ppm (I'm blocked).

    VogueModel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e2c9...7-01d1d90dcfe9

    $300 ppm.

    KittyGirl1209.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/deec6...d-6df5201eb727

    Selling pics only.

    Adrianna522.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efc70...d-a2899f84ed20

    $800 ppm.

  8. #2800

    Watch out. Spoilmesammy

    Watch out for this one. Chatted with her, and decided to meet at a hotel for drinks (with the understanding we would get a room). After chatting, she was nice but it was apparent there was not a lot of chemistry. I gave her $50 and told her I was not feeling it. As I walked away, I noticed a guy got up from across the lobby and came up to her and asked how much she got. Definitely dodged a bullet. I can't share her link as she immediately blocked me.

  9. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    A little older than pictures but great body. Really mellow chill lady. Everything covered.
    Thanks, appreciate it.

  10. #2798

    Funtimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger with this one? If so please pm me details. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50
    A little older than pictures but great body. Really mellow chill lady. Everything covered.

  11. #2797

    Fungirlanytime

    Has anyone pulled the trigger with this one? If so please pm me details. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50

  12. #2796

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like an amazing time. How long do they stay? One hour or all night? $1200 is very high unless you wake up and have them both for breakfast the next morning.
    Even though many of us can afford $1200, I personally don't see the value unless they're there the entire night, and like you said, have them for breakfast as well.

    Can get 3-5 meets in that amount.

  13. #2795

    She bought the dip

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eeb1f...f-7a2419d3a579

    When your SB starts giving you stock tips, its a sign that you're going to lose your 401 k in a bubble buster for the ages.

    This one is a stock trader and a photographer!

  14. #2794

    We crashing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like an amazing time. How long do they stay? One hour or all night? $1200 is very high unless you wake up and have them both for breakfast the next morning.
    Don't worry. That rate will drop shortly. Equity markets are dropping like a rock. Competition is already drying up.

    "Investor daddies" who keep buying the dip are going to lose all their sugar $ shortly. Its raining pussy now, and in about a month, its going to be a flood.

  15. #2793

    Confidentcutie

    I got a report from another member on here who met with CC and Nicole. He said they were both beautiful but performance was lackluster. He said they offered BBBJ but not BBFS. She does have a lot of hot friends so maybe it depends on her chemistry with whichever friend on how the performance will be? I never followed through because I figured for the price you can find similar options for much cheaper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape