Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1828

    Law enforcement and the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately he has almost no credibility. Not only is the proposition of such a van a big reach, he has a ton of posts but almost zero reviews and has posted blatant falsehoods about 2 providers in the last 2 weeks and refuses to confirm if he actually saw a third he commented on.

    I'm trying to understand the rest of your post. Are you saying that if someone posts a lot of reviews they are making themselves susceptible to LEO?

    HS.
    He made a negative comment about a provider, if he give to many details of what happened the provider will atleast know who it was hence backlash that's why some wait time to provide a review or provide none at all if there is nothing alarming fellow mongers should know about like cash and dash etc.

  2. #1827

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The only thing made public was the counties were allocated additional funds to clean the city up before the dnc! Now that's public records not to mention the druggie scammers so this is a open forum to keep us safe, give to many reviews and lE can figure you out duh learn from previous mongers mistakes who are no longer with us!
    Unfortunately he has almost no credibility. Not only is the proposition of such a van a big reach, he has a ton of posts but almost zero reviews and has posted blatant falsehoods about 2 providers in the last 2 weeks and refuses to confirm if he actually saw a third he commented on.

    I'm trying to understand the rest of your post. Are you saying that if someone posts a lot of reviews they are making themselves susceptible to LEO?

    HS.

  3. #1826

    Can we use the different sections correctly?

    "Escort Reports" one would assume would be for actual reports; I can see questions here and there along the lines "have you seen". But it seems to be getting ridiculous.

    First 2 pages currently have.

    1 Actual Report.

    1 Followup reporting drug use.

    1 Regarding Jackie.

    1 "Has anyone seen her? And 8 followups on its a scam / only taking cash.

    4 followups on Blondage referral.

    4 followups on questionable Amy report.

    3 Regarding Joy.

    7 Regarding Tiffany and the NBPD van.

    Can we put some attempts to start new threads within "General Reports" when we are going to have a long running discussion, and then link back to them?

  4. #1825

    I think bro is trying to warn us there is a active operation going on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you went and saw a woman or two then posted a real review, guys might think differently. At this point of all of this crap, all I can think is that you're the boy who cried wolf. Nuff said.
    The only thing made public was the counties were allocated additional funds to clean the city up before the dnc! Now that's public records not to mention the druggie scammers so this is a open forum to keep us safe, give to many reviews and lE can figure you out duh learn from previous mongers mistakes who are no longer with us!

  5. #1824

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    They most likely have cameras in the van they can access thru their phone or computer, new berlin is trying to keep the trash that took over west anus out, anyone can go ahead and doubt any of my accounts, the NBPD is more than you think, read my posts I told you what to do by going to the complex and open WiFi on your phone, maybe you'll see what I saw, I'm done commenting and and more replies should be admonished by an administrator.
    Maybe if you went and saw a woman or two then posted a real review, guys might think differently. At this point of all of this crap, all I can think is that you're the boy who cried wolf. Nuff said.

  6. #1823

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    They most likely have cameras in the van they can access thru their phone or computer, new berlin is trying to keep the trash that took over west anus out, anyone can go ahead and doubt any of my accounts, the NBPD is more than you think, read my posts I told you what to do by going to the complex and open WiFi on your phone, maybe you'll see what I saw, I'm done commenting and and more replies should be admonished by an administrator.
    You know the old quote: If you can't stand the heat, unplug the lava lamp in the back of your Astro Van.

  7. #1822

    Get over it, just use the info, not my problem your life is boring

    Quote Originally Posted by DartMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm no computer expert but isn't the WiFi network name the name you give your network router / modem? Why would NBPD create a computer network in a van when they have cb radios? Who's logging on to their network? Sounds like someone got creative in naming their network LOL. I highly doubt NBPD rented/leased an apartment or room to set up providers or johns and then created a WiFi network identifying themselves.
    They most likely have cameras in the van they can access thru their phone or computer, new berlin is trying to keep the trash that took over west anus out, anyone can go ahead and doubt any of my accounts, the NBPD is more than you think, read my posts I told you what to do by going to the complex and open WiFi on your phone, maybe you'll see what I saw, I'm done commenting and and more replies should be admonished by an administrator.

  8. #1821

    Outlandish

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I never said anything about just hookers getting busted, who knows what else they surveil, why would they put a police undercover van in a public record? Or put a picture of it on TV? Would it be under the pictures of the under cover cops? So to answer your question. No you don't have it right, my final bit of proof was when I was putting on I heart radio on my phone, I noticed NBPD surveilvan WiFi signal came up as the second most strong signal, go to the complex and open your WiFi, then think what you want, my job puts me in places where allot of the girls we all talk of on here live and work, I'm in apartment buildings and hotels of all class levels everyday, and run into an STG girl in a hallway or elevator or usually smoking on a porch once every couple weeks, I know allot of maintenance men that know what's really going on in buildings.
    You are correct, you didn't say it was escorts only. The rest is crap. There's not a Police Dept in the world that wouldn't promote the number of arrests you are claiming without publicizing it. At minimum it would appear on their Police Blotter. And they would do it without revealing the existence of this mystery van of yours.

    In the meantime kudos to you. This outlandish tale has gotten you the attention you so obviously crave. From here out you just go ignore. No more feeding the troll for me. But I'd remind the rest of the board to take any post with a big grain of salt. He has virtually no actual reviews and whether deliberately or through ignorance he has misrepresented 2 providers and very possibly a third in the last week or so.

    HS.

  9. #1820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Nsa

    Quote Originally Posted by DartMan  [View Original Post]
    I like the "sarcastic" "they're not going to put it in the public record or have photos on tv" but they're going to create a WiFi network identifying themselves?
    Apparently the NSA is on my street now!

  10. #1819

    Johncatcher1 checking in

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    My wifi name is FBI Surveillance Van #3, sure hope I don't scare any fun times away.
    I like the "sarcastic" "they're not going to put it in the public record or have photos on tv" but they're going to create a WiFi network identifying themselves?

  11. #1818

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by DartMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm no computer expert but isn't the WiFi network name the name you give your network router / modem? Why would NBPD create a computer network in a van when they have cb radios? Who's logging on to their network? Sounds like someone got creative in naming their network LOL. I highly doubt NBPD rented/leased an apartment or room to set up providers or johns and then created a WiFi network identifying themselves.
    My wifi name is FBI Surveillance Van #3, sure hope I don't scare any fun times away.

  12. #1817

    LOL NBPD surveilvan

    Ok I'm no computer expert but isn't the WiFi network name the name you give your network router / modem? Why would NBPD create a computer network in a van when they have cb radios? Who's logging on to their network? Sounds like someone got creative in naming their network LOL. I highly doubt NBPD rented/leased an apartment or room to set up providers or johns and then created a WiFi network identifying themselves.

  13. #1816

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I never said anything about just hookers getting busted, who knows what else they surveil, why would they put a police undercover van in a public record? Or put a picture of it on TV? Would it be under the pictures of the under cover cops? So to answer your question. No you don't have it right, my final bit of proof was when I was putting on I heart radio on my phone, I noticed NBPD surveilvan WiFi signal came up as the second most strong signal, go to the complex and open your WiFi, then think what you want, my job puts me in places where allot of the girls we all talk of on here live and work, I'm in apartment buildings and hotels of all class levels everyday, and run into an STG girl in a hallway or elevator or usually smoking on a porch once every couple weeks, I know allot of maintenance men that know what's really going on in buildings.
    So I'm thinking their password must be BustedJohns1?

    From what I heard is that they're looking for a guy in a minivan with mattress in the back and a lava lamp in it.

    Where do you come up with this stuff?

  14. #1815

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I never said anything about just hookers getting busted, who knows what else they surveil, why would they put a police undercover van in a public record? Or put a picture of it on TV? Would it be under the pictures of the under cover cops? So to answer your question. No you don't have it right, my final bit of proof was when I was putting on I heart radio on my phone, I noticed NBPD surveilvan WiFi signal came up as the second most strong signal, go to the complex and open your WiFi, then think what you want, my job puts me in places where allot of the girls we all talk of on here live and work, I'm in apartment buildings and hotels of all class levels everyday, and run into an STG girl in a hallway or elevator or usually smoking on a porch once every couple weeks, I know allot of maintenance men that know what's really going on in buildings.
    Let me recap your recent posts. You made a comment about about Gemma's appearance which was challenged by a long time Senior with recent personal experience. You stated that a well established, well reviewed Madison escort is walking National Av in Milwaukee, a blatant falsehood. You commented on the weight and appearance of a Milwaukee escort, but haven't confirmed whether you actually saw her or not. For all of your posts there is almost nothing that's an actual review. And now you want us to believe that the NBPD isn't smart enough to change their WiFi password so it's not visible to everyone in the complex that they are supposedly surveilling?

  15. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresOslo  [View Original Post]
    Maybe nobody realized it because you kept it a secret.
    Well, guys sitting in a van is rather old school and everyone is focusing on her phone, I also wonder if she could have audio or video taped people seeing they went to her family house, I didn't keep it a secret I was doing my job a couple months ago and saw the van, then remembered it and being new Berlin I figured it could have been used after reading the post and seeing it being all about the phone, don't think they'd use an old tactic on the oldest profession?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape