Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,381 to 28,395 of 41302
-
03-05-20 14:19 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 71Ashton
Has anyone else noticed she's stopped advertising lately? All this talk of her is making me want some aggressive Greek action.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 14:09 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 909Always thought it was a dude
Her looks are a little to rough, plus nothing from the rear or front to tell me otherwise. Don't care how good their head game is, but if their not cute and especially not cute and have a little boy body, that's a strong pass for me.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 13:42 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 64Lolo's Back in Town
I finally got an opportunity to see Lolo. She's definitely one of the best providers I've seen in Jacksonville. Setup was easy. Her incall location was a safe, quiet hotel on the Southside. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she looks just like the pictures in her ad. She was wearing some sexy lingerie and she smelled amazing. Although everything was covered, it still felt amazing. She said she's only here for the weekend, so I recommend hitting her up before she's gone.
-
03-05-20 13:15 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 867Ashton
I haven't fucked her in a long time but when I did I would blindfold her and tell her all of my friends are coming over for a gang bang! Afterwards she would say that we should really do that. She's a freak for sure!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 12:46 #12918Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Rates too high. What did she quote you?
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 12:19 #12917Regular Member

Posts: 6Lisa love dmg
What was the amount of Mario coins for admission?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 10:39 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 690Probably Correct. It Was Gooey and Thick
You probably are correct. My fist was covered with a thick gooey layer, mostly clear but a little white. It had to be a lot of BB loads to be that thick! Yep. I had hand cleaner in my pocket and took it from my pants before I got dressed.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
But fisting her **** was great foreplay turn-on for me, got me hard for fucking her nice ass, which needed no lube.
I will repeat fisting again this Friday as it only was an extra. 2 and was worth it for me.
-
03-05-20 09:53 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 324Hmm, anyone else smell BS?
Your name should be Tubby BS! Please save your ego for the skanks that you are BB'ing in those videos. We can all see right through and have been around long enough to know when someone is on here to self-promote. While you may believe in your cause, it doesn't mean that your prospective paying customers see the value that you are trying to create. Find a better way to grow than spamming the SW's on STG and wasting marketing dollars on one side of your market when you have a forum such as USASG that provides endless feedback and clientele potential- if you'd learn to ask, be humble, and learn from the customer. -F904.
Originally Posted by TubbyBx
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 09:42 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 80100% agree!
Originally Posted by pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 09:39 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 324Welcome back
Adult search and erotic monkey have proven to be good sources for better talet. You have to weed through them the same, but definitely a few notches above the STG street walkers. -F904.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 09:36 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 324She wasn't wet
Those were the loads from the previous 30 dudes that went bb in her before you arrived. Hope you brought hand sanitizer. -F904.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 08:16 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 129Madam D
I can totally confirm this! She is good looking, cool, wide open menu, extremely safe location. I felt at home right away. I have her in my top 2 with my friend Venus. Different experiences but definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
Sorry for the late review. I saw her at least a week ago. Just slammed at work.
Stay safe.
-
03-05-20 07:50 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 288The monger fund is growing.
I put away a few bucks here and there every week to fund getting my dick sucked. The fund keeps growing because there is not anything worth persuing or don't want to get robbed or scammed. My regulars are no longer around. I feel sorry for the girl I finally find as she will get a full mouthful of spunk. Does anyone have and good recommendations? This place sucks.
-
03-05-20 05:55 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 56Becky
How was the dream with becky? Any good?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 04:38 #12908Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Everybody passes because of the rates. Wait a couple of months, then she will come down.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





