Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 28249
-
03-06-20 14:46 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 402I got your back
These girls need to respect their trusted regulars. We need to stick together and let them know. Our hardwork provides their lifestyle. We should be in control. Not disrespectful, but in control. We she dictate donations and how we get treated. Sometimes they get the attitude of big corporate America where a single customer experience means nothing because they have so many customers right behind them to stay in business. Just like I had a really bad experience at Publix the other day. I emailed them and all I got back was a thank you for your comments. No apology or anything. I keep saying brothers unite! Anyway I let her know how uncool and disrespectful she was being to her regular. No worries, no mention of who or what the treatment was. I didn't want her to connect any dots if you should decide to go back, that's between you and her.
Originally Posted by Rudumb813
[View Original Post]
Hopefully she has an attitude adjustment. No reply as of yet.
-
03-06-20 14:05 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thanks AA
Out of desperation I almost contacted her.
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 14:03 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 1991And you are a repeat customer
/ She is burnt out. Needs to take a break, lose the weight so she looks like her pics.
Originally Posted by Rudumb813
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 12:54 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 35Bad attitude
I've seen Luna multiple times now and reached out to her a few days ago to see if she was available. Received a rude and snippy reply about not contacting her unless she's posted. I understand providers have lives outside of the business but I will not spend not one more dollar on rude providers. She could of simply said "I'm currently at work and unavailable, try me at this day and time" or something nicer rather than attempting to belittling a customer. There's plenty of other providers that I've contacted on days that they were unavailable and received a response back stating they weren't available or they were at work I'll contact you when I'm free. I'm a very laid back and respectable person but I will not tolerate bs like this from anyone.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/8136162891
-
03-05-20 18:48 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 73Holy crap Batman! Saw her at lunchtime and you are ao right. Also no DATY. She is a sweet teeny tiny morsel. Help her out quick and she may stay. Just handle with care and courtesy. She's a fragile little sweet doll.
Originally Posted by Torin131
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 11:06 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 51Good to know.
That's nasty.
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46;4692557[URL
-
03-05-20 08:48 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 182If you're talking about 4'11" brandy? She is posting on STG in Sarasota under Ashley.
Originally Posted by HelloTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 07:40 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 319Mature Redhead in Carrollwood
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45488257/
Absolutely disgusting. Had a cardate with this lady and she gave one if the fastest BBBJ's ever with NO CIM of course! BBFS was on the table and offered but as soon as the panties came off HOLY CRAP my truck immediately stunk like condoms. It took me hours to get that smell out. Would highly NOT RECOMMEND.
Al.
-
03-05-20 07:28 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 319Skinny Brunette
Buddy of mine saw this girl, he took a pic of her and WOW she looks nothing like the ad pics. H has taken control of her, messed up grill and not very attractive. He did a car date with her where bbj was on the menu but not cim. Everything is an upsell. Sue claims her minimum is 100 but will take less. Just play hard ball. Will be a pain in the ass if you don't have at least 100 but if she doesn't have any other bites she will take a lower donation. He claimed that as soon as the date started she texted someone (probably management or candy man). Take the plunge and see if your trip is better. Buddy Would not recommend.
Al.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46544795/
-
03-05-20 07:17 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 421Clarissa Review
Figured I'd TOFTT on this one. She says she was reviewed, but I couldn't find them.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46500092/
Pics are pretty accurate, and most of them are definitely her. Set up the date and we hung out for an hour. No kissing, no fiv, everything covered. Says she gets better with more visits, but may not be staying long. Even with CBJ, I'll recommend her (first time for me saying this). Reason 1: She's a smoking hot girl, great tits and one of the most amazing butts I've seen under $3 and tighter than a drum. Reason 2: I'm not a fan of oral, and despise covered oral, but she had me nearly popping in the cover in under 5 minutes.
She's like a 20 yo version of Katie Sackoff. Very energetic. Responsive via text.
However, she's having a hard time in TPA so is heading back to greener pastures. I don't blame her, really guys? 50 QV? For this hot little number? And no, c*ck shots don't get you a "freebie". If you're wondering where the talent is going, the jackasses are driving it off with bs like this.
Stay classy, Tampa.
-
03-05-20 07:08 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 421Cali
She's real, and girl in the pics. Rate was quoted at $$. 5 for an hour, but she came down pretty quickly. Okay time, but she was pretty flaky. First time I contacted her, she texts me back at 6 AM. Second time just went quiet after getting rate. Third time we set up a date and then she didn't respond when the time came. Fourth time, finally got to see her.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
She's pretty, kind of peppy fun. Seemed to have a lot of rules, don'ts, etc but when she said CBJ, I decided I'd walk and she changed her mind and offered BBBJ. Not sure if subsequent visits get better. When I asked for GFE, I didn't expect to get the bartering treatment on top of "not comfortable with that", so I haven't returned. Hot bod though, so I still think about another visit. YMMV.
-
03-05-20 06:16 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 120Cali
Hey gang an Intel on this one? Did a search and got nothing but I remember a girl named Cali discussed here a while ago. I never was able to connect with her. Any info is appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45552845/
-
03-04-20 23:54 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 377Leah On Brandon
Last Time I Met With Her She was Living in at apartment on a First Floor. I'm Talking About 7 month Ago. Aprox.
Every time I Meet With Her I Make Sure To Have a Nice Load For Her But Last Time I Settled it For HJ + CIM That's Just me being a little carefully this time, you know, but She Did Put Her Mouth On My Head To Receive The Delivery, Oh Well!
Originally Posted by ELL77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 23:42 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 377She's Scan
Don't fall for that one Be Careful.
Originally Posted by Rhastaa
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 21:33 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 51I guess it pays to review multiple websites
Same girl, three different websites with 3 different rates.
Had to laugh at that. Guess I'll have to tell her I found her on Listcrawler.
Leelee on LC for $280 hr.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46533366/
Leah on Tryst for $400 hr.
https://tryst.link/escort/leah-83#photos.
Also on P411 for $380 hr.
What I found a little amusing is that her post on LC provides her P411 escort # where she lists her hourly rate as $100 higher an hour than LC.
Go figure.











Reply With Quote





