Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 30333
-
03-04-20 17:24 #7338Senior Member

Posts: 55Katie, now Cassie, not all accurate
Met this one last month but took down her post before I could review (always think reviews without links are not very helpful). As usual, asked several questions prior to meet since no prior reviews could be found. Here's the short of it. Not girl in pics. A skinny blonde, ok face and totally business attitude at a condo shared by several other working women. No GFE eventhough was confirmed she was via text. Said GFE not on first date only after hiding the roses. Told to bring caps while on the way. To make it not a total loss, got to main event right away, pounded as quickly as possible and left before the bed bugs got on me. Will definitely not repeat, but as always, YMMV. Stay Safe!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/557459364007
-
03-04-20 17:04 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 1150That one is different though I haven't seen the one you're asking about.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:16 #7336Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the post. I was wanting to see her.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:05 #7335Senior Member

Posts: 137Quinn
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/46453233/
By far my favorite girl since I first saw Riley from Atlanta. 1st, not all of you will like her. She is very pretty with some acne on her face. Everything is covered. Which I didn't try for BB anything. She has little tits. That said I liked everything about her and she was very cool. Best session I've had in a long time. No demons present, no smoking, into the session, and zero attitude. Said she will be til Friday. Not sure if she will be back. I will see her again.
-
03-04-20 15:56 #7334Senior Member

Posts: 395No this is a different Rose not carmax. I never seen this one until now.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:55 #7333Senior Member

Posts: 395I know someone here did try. I know they said she was good. Go on escort Babylon and check out her reviews there too.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:11 #7332Senior Member

Posts: 145Green eyed beauty
Word is that she has ripped off a few guys so I would proceed with extreme caution.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:55 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 346No Intel but that is not the Carmax Group Rose.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
For what it is worth; I'd avoid the Carmax Group Rose as the demons have become worse with her.
-
03-04-20 14:40 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 363Demons took over
I saw her years ago. She's been in and out with uncle last 2 years with demons.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:39 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 363Not Carmax rose
Not her. Me not see this one.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 09:54 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 100Chloe
Dreamed of Chloe, tight little body for her age. Very nice and not rushed. Great BBBJ and rides. Safe place, said it was her friends. She was there too and was nice.
-
03-04-20 07:11 #7327Banned Member

Posts: 1148Green Eyed Beauty
-
03-04-20 06:50 #7326Banned Member

Posts: 1148Rose
Is this the Rose with the Carmax group or a different Rose? If it's a different Rose, any intel?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/559534615570
-
03-04-20 06:05 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 442My faves
Welcome brother. These are some of my favorites:
Becca.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363
Cute, young, tight body, and really enjoys the sessions. Recommend HHR.
Indigo Skye.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011
Sweet, young, skinny with good curves. 1 hour is reasonable.
Julie.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969415
Hot, curvy latina. Also gets into the session and makes it enjoyable.
All are in nice locations. If you don't get a response from them, keep trying.
PM if you have specific questions.
JB.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 00:01 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 116Newbie
Any info on this one I seem her posted a few months ago under the UTR I Believe Looks like she is back. Goes by Ashto?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...rds=9803304110










Reply With Quote






