Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I know someone here did try. I know they said she was good. Go on escort Babylon and check out her reviews there too.

  2. #7332

    Green eyed beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Word is that she has ripped off a few guys so I would proceed with extreme caution.

  3. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Rose with the Carmax group or a different Rose? If it's a different Rose, any intel?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/559534615570
    No Intel but that is not the Carmax Group Rose.

    For what it is worth; I'd avoid the Carmax Group Rose as the demons have become worse with her.

  4. #7330

    Demons took over

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing the ad! Have you seen her yet? Would love to hangout with her! Does she have in call? Last time I dreamed of her was maybe 2 yrs ago? She was very friendly in that past dream I remember!
    I saw her years ago. She's been in and out with uncle last 2 years with demons.

  5. #7329

    Not Carmax rose

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Rose with the Carmax group or a different Rose? If it's a different Rose, any intel?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/559534615570
    Not her. Me not see this one.

  6. #7328

    Chloe

    Dreamed of Chloe, tight little body for her age. Very nice and not rushed. Great BBBJ and rides. Safe place, said it was her friends. She was there too and was nice.

  7. #7327

  8. #7326

    Rose

    Is this the Rose with the Carmax group or a different Rose? If it's a different Rose, any intel?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/559534615570

  9. #7325

    My faves

    Welcome brother. These are some of my favorites:

    Becca.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363

    Cute, young, tight body, and really enjoys the sessions. Recommend HHR.

    Indigo Skye.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

    Sweet, young, skinny with good curves. 1 hour is reasonable.

    Julie.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969415

    Hot, curvy latina. Also gets into the session and makes it enjoyable.

    All are in nice locations. If you don't get a response from them, keep trying.

    PM if you have specific questions.

    JB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Hi y' all. Tomcat coming into town this weekend. I'm a senior out of Jacksonville, FL with 68 reviews. Got any recommendations out here? Any good dancers with take out menus, some cute country bumpkins, or some dependable milfs? You can PM me or whatever. Will def hook you up when you come into Jax. Thanks in advance.

  10. #7324

    Newbie

    Any info on this one I seem her posted a few months ago under the UTR I Believe Looks like she is back. Goes by Ashto?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...rds=9803304110

  11. #7323

    Kylie Jade vs Nila rose

    Gentlemen of Queen City.

    I would be traveling to Charlotte soon and was interested in meeting either Kylie Jade or Nila rose. Has anyone seen both and give a good recommendation.

    Kylie jade:- https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4975210.htm.

    Nila rose:- https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4231280.htm?cat=26.

    Does anyone know if Ava S. is still in business in case both of the above options don't pan out.

    Regards.

    BK.

  12. #7322

    Red head Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing the ad! Have you seen her yet? Would love to hangout with her! Does she have in call? Last time I dreamed of her was maybe 2 yrs ago? She was very friendly in that past dream I remember!

  13. #7321

    What's good in Charlotte

    Hi y' all. Tomcat coming into town this weekend. I'm a senior out of Jacksonville, FL with 68 reviews. Got any recommendations out here? Any good dancers with take out menus, some cute country bumpkins, or some dependable milfs? You can PM me or whatever. Will def hook you up when you come into Jax. Thanks in advance.

  14. #7320

    Latina

    Can anyone recommend a Latina that offers bbj or GFE.

  15. #7319

    Chloe- Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to go by Lee? The picture of her eyes looks familiar. Tried to see her twice but never got schedules to match.
    She said someone posted about her under the name Lee because she has a tattoo that says Lee, which is an ex. She says she has never gone by that name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape