Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 9468
-
03-04-20 00:43 #78Senior Member

Posts: 144They also have a website.
Originally Posted by ListerineBlue
[View Original Post]
http://ca-kdolls.ch/
-
03-03-20 18:36 #77Regular Member

Posts: 9Far East Cuties.
Originally Posted by JDPoolGuy
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties
-
03-03-20 15:25 #76Regular Member

Posts: 1What is FEC? I've been to a few spots Appolo, VIP, Sunny all as but not sure sure what FEC is. Would like to check it out.
-
03-02-20 22:40 #75Senior Member

Posts: 313Strong Pass
Decided to take one for the team. I read a few older reviews in the OC board and figured it was worth a try. Cherry is 5'9" and slender, but carries everything in the midsection. Her face is the one in the pictures, but that body was maybe her 15 years ago thanks to heavy editing. She now has all black hair and in my opinion didn't look much at all like the pictures. It was noted she was funny, which I agree, but nothing close to GFE like others I have had at FEC. No welcome hug / kiss. No blue toast, lack luster BBBJ, and complained she was tired. Moved on to a few positions and she wanted me to finish. It had only been 5 min. This by far was my worst experience at any agency. I was about to finish and told her CIM, she said absolutely not and that I could finish in bag. Barely able to get her to agree to FOB.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
YYMV, but it's a strong pass for me. Maybe it was and off day and your experience might be better, but with so many options she is not worth the visit. She may try to pass as a young one, but looking at her closely, I would say mid 40.
-
03-02-20 22:29 #74Senior Member

Posts: 134How do I get verified?
Do I have to disclose my actual name and where I work?
I refuse to disclose my true name or employer. Can you fake it somehow? I'd love to see these girls but I want my anonymity. I know at some pint these laces will get raided and the names and info will be I. The hands of LE. Not if but when. I won't risk being busted.
Anyone get through the process with bogus credentials? Can I use another provider I see to vouch for me?
Thanks. I'm me if you want to respond privately.
-
03-02-20 09:43 #73Senior Member

Posts: 313Cherry- FEC
Anyone seen Cherry at FEC, I want to say she has gone by a different name in San Diego. Any intel?
-
02-28-20 16:17 #72Senior Member

Posts: 204How tall is she? Saw 2 different heights for her.
Originally Posted by AmericanNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 16:09 #71Senior Member

Posts: 185Natural and perky just perfect.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 15:58 #70Senior Member

Posts: 349Natural B cup.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
Face (9. 0): Incredibly cute, beautiful eyes and smile.
Body (8. 5): Natural breasts, not a spinner.
Attitude / Service (9. 0): Very GFE, lots of kissing (LFK), great eye contact, very playful and great personality. Nice BBBJ technique, super tight pussy.
Repeat: Yes.
She is very slow and sensual. I had a 30 minute appointment, which was too short for her pace. Recommend 1 hour to take full advantage of this cutie.
-
02-28-20 15:18 #69Senior Member

Posts: 471Bbfs
Yes there are some. Strawberry (in town now) is one, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 14:58 #68Senior Member

Posts: 563Sounds fun!! Are her boobs man-made, or natural?
Originally Posted by AmericanNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 09:43 #67Banned Member

Posts: 46Sdag bbfs?
Are any of the SDAG girls BBFS?
-
02-27-20 18:48 #66Senior Member

Posts: 185Kaia at FEC was wonderful she was the perfect companion.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
I believe it's the same hottie, nice booty perfect body and pretty pretty face.
She checked all the boxes of fun activities on the play list.
Nice place, professional safe place for a nice rendezvous.
Shower fun with preview of the good stuff. Thumbs way up.
Pretty girl, Fun to hang around wish I could stay all night long for the party.
A+ for the hottie.
-
02-24-20 16:25 #65Regular Member

Posts: 20Kaia
Any details on this new FEC girl? Her photos look familiar.
-
02-24-20 14:22 #64Senior Member

Posts: 144FEC Kaia
Anyone seen Kaia at FEC yet? Her pics match up with this listing in Boston.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/solbi-escort-boston-737901
This report over in the Boston section looks pretty good if it's the same girl.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4603316










Reply With Quote






