Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 17953
-
03-04-20 13:53 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 292https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...e290690be0.jpg
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:24 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 292She's on erotic monkey and she looks better in person.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:24 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 437Rae
Not sure if the same Rae. But I saw a Rae several days ago. Attractive cougar with excellent skills. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:17 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 484Dakota
Thanks for the review but please leave a link or how we can find here.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 10:25 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 81Sadie
I saw Sadie once a month or so ago in the same dumpy motel mentioned in post #3997. She told me to get comfortable and started straight away with a good BBBJ, but she remained fully clothed. I asked her if she was going to get naked, she removed her top, but not her bottom. Well as soon as I perked up she said my tool was too big, she couldn't handle it so no FS. (I ain't THAT big.) I had already given the donation for a hhr, but now realized I would only be getting qv BJ, which was, in fact, pretty good. All the same I felt ripped off. I quickly blew it in her mouth and was on my way. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 08:27 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 152Sadie
Review #3997.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 08:06 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 92Any takers?
I've had an eye on this one for awhile, any one had a dream.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/325276842498
-
03-04-20 05:41 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 292Dakota
I seen this sweet little gorgeous provider this morning for a quick visit and she is very sweet pics are current she's a sweetheart she's new at this so take care of her and be nice to her she will take care of you.
-
03-04-20 05:25 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 437Dawn from the hood
Here is her link. Angel-not so much.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/415723794325
Originally Posted by StarChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 20:48 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 571Katie
This is Katie from Lex.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 20:26 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 475Rae
Got a text from her number yesterday. Surely not her? Probably our favorite uncle.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 18:03 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 154Is this lex Katie or Richmond Katie?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 16:23 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 571Katie
I just sent her a text. No response yet. I'm definitely interested.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 15:00 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 54Dawn angel from heaven
Be patient she will post again, when available.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 14:54 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 93Hailey
I did my first & last outcall with her. & I paid her up front. She didn't seem to be on anything to me. Guess you never can tell. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






