LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 360 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5400
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2565

    Maya

    Attractive Latina MILF but a absolute ripoff. Starting off she has wayyy to many rules just to list a few no fiv, no daty, no GFE, no BJ, and she can't take a dick for her life (I'm only average size). She was rushing me throughout the whole session, I payed for hh and it was 10 minutes in when she was telling me my time was done and don’t even get me started on how big of a germaphobe she was made me wash my hand as soon as I got in and even wipe my dick down with hand sanitizer. Highly don't recommend.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/46455744/

  2. #2564

    Italian nightmare AVOID!

    Took a chance on this one, and what a waste of time!

    First of all she has GPS disease really bad, but I managed to get her down to a reasonable 100 hh. So I get to her place and she opened the door and the girl looked nothing like the girl in the ad. She had long hair and was skinny, but in a heavy candy kind of way and she started to renegotiate what we already agreed to, tried to upsell and started to rush me! All within the first 10 min! Smh. Seemed she was on something, she was super anxious, bad vibes.

    Needless to say I left.

    I remember reading bad reviews of her before, but with EA, that gets deleted. AVOID!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46381556/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0990c5fe0f0494afeba09e2e98631d7e_f.jpg‎   a2286a6d747ff4c652693c3584dba266_f.jpg‎   c0c356d1d76f422a8820ed5b18f8afcc_f.jpg‎  

  3. #2563

    Angel the ripoff hoe AVOID!

    So I saw something new so figured I'd TOFTT. Sent a few texts that took forever, but eventually got to her place.

    1st red flag: was she kept asking me what car I was driving and told me to let her know when I got there so she can tell me where to park. (never do that).

    2nd red flag: she took forever to give me the room number, kept asking me to send her a pic. (never do that).

    3rd red flag: she was demanding that I give her the money up front. (never do that).

    Oh just in case you're wondering, yes it was the girl, but she was high as a kite and had track marks all over, looking rough. She goes to the bathroom to "freshen up" and just as I was about to get comfortable, there was a knock on the door and some guy saying "open this up" repeatedly. My guess is she was texting him. She comes out of the bathroom as I'm pulling up my pants and goes straight for the door and sure enough her "man" is at the door, saying I need to give her money. I looked straight at him and said "FUCK NO!" and rushed passed him and left.

    Fortunately nothing crazy happened. AVOID THIS ONE!!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/46359544/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a2334c8868634dcb3e78dab9a0a44476_f.jpg‎   241d6ed9e4ad13c5da8b94352bbbab7d_f.jpg‎   33d27dc3926e1e7e2b7a0094fd358c85_f.jpg‎  

  4. #2562

    Amber

    Absolute waste of time. I texted her in the morning to set up an appointment for the 2 in the afternoon. So around 1:30 I texted her asking her for the location of the place and she didn't respond till 2:30, half hour after the set appointment. After she finally sent her her location I drove 30 minutes to get to her place just to end up getting flaked on.

  5. #2561

    Don't Bother

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c398c21c1b3e4a

    I saw this one recently. Quoted $/ hhr. Got a lousy BBBJ, her pants never came off. (I was out of there in 10 minutes.

  6. #2560

    Ashlee is not Ashlee

    Contacted this one because why'all know I like them big. Asked for a verification pic because she seemed new and said no at first. Finally sent me one but upon further inspection the girl in this pic looked Hispanic and the hand tattoo was completely different and the boobs were not as nice. I wouldn't risk it boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46330717/

  7. #2559

    All true

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Texting is a written record of what is said. It is a transcript. I would never ask "how much" or anything like that in text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digidy  [View Original Post]
    You shouldn't ask "how much" or anything like that in a conversation over the phone either. You know cause its your voice asking the question and 10/10 the call is being recorded if its a sting. Neither way of communicating is safe if you say / text incriminating things.
    Whether texting or talking, my opinion is to never much anything that's illegal, including the exchange of money for sex. Whether in a text or a conversation, if it's LE, it's being recorded! As in my initial post, this is an excellent reason to stick with known providers, one more factor keeping you safe!

  8. #2558

    Monica. East colonial Orlando

    I've had good luck with most of these girls this one not so good. She delayed me multiple times 45 minutes total. After she took my money she started franticly looking for a hat. I knew I was screwed. I never complain just deal with it. Received headache for the obvious reason.

    I've been around the block I should have known better.

    I will not see her again very unprofessional.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1551199

  9. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Texting is a written record of what is said. It is a transcript. I would never ask "how much" or anything like that in text.
    You shouldn't ask "how much" or anything like that in a conversation over the phone either. You know cause its your voice asking the question and 10/10 the call is being recorded if its a sting. Neither way of communicating is safe if you say / text incriminating things.

  10. #2556
    Texting is a written record of what is said. It is a transcript. I would never ask "how much" or anything like that in text.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Like you, I prefer texting, not a fan of talking on the phone. That said, I have had a few providers send me a text saying that we need to have an actual conversation before they'll meet with me. As they were all legit providers with many reviews, I went ahead and called and had a conversation. In no such conversation did we ever discuss sex for money. My opinion is that the ladies that do that feel some amount of comfort from having an actual conversation with an actual person. I wouldn't do it if the lady weren't well reviewed and I wouldn't discuss any illegal activities. Otherwise, you should be good.

  11. #2555
    I always talk on the phone so 1) you know you are actually talking with a girl and not a guy and 2) you get a feel for what they sound like and all. I don't ever show up without speaking to the girl first and if she refuses to talk on the phone then it is a huge red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl2211  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you on this one. I did not get a good vibe at all. Unless I hear different from someone I here, I won't go near her.

  12. #2554

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I make a very nice living, but I will not give into the outrage rates! NEVER! I will not contribute to that lunacy.
    Well I do agree with most of these post I have been mongering for like ten years an have also seen the increase in price it's called inflation let's face facts I've paid as little as 80 years ago for an hour and $300 too $400 now which BTW I can afford wouldn't do this all the time he'll no I have posted on this site under UTR about my PR / AA friend Yashii that I have seen for 5-7 years would put most providers too shame which her body and personality for 120 hhr and 150 hr just my two cents LOL.

  13. #2553

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I make a very nice living, but I will not give into the outrageous rates! NEVER! I will not contribute to that lunacy.
    I agree with you guys some of these prices are getting ridiculous I like others stay also in the 100 to 180 range, the only time I stray and save my pennies is if the provider is at an Avalon level, all the others seem to ask a lot and most times the service is mediocre at best, but they really on us mongers thinking with our little heads, thus my motto is pussy is pussy. LOL.

  14. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% spot on!
    Could not agree more. We need to set the rates. Not them. None of these girls deserve the money they are asking except for a few; such as Valentina and friends and MAYBE a coupe others. They are making tons of money. The more we stick together and set the rates, the better off we are. Amen brother.

  15. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Jay. However, the most important part of this is the Mongers economics. A guy who is a blue collar working is definitely going to have a different view than someone making 250 K or more. I mean sometimes I feel like haggling (okay most of the time) but other times I don't have time and just want to dream. It's like buying a car, a Camry is a great car, solid and affordable. I went with an Infiniti for no other reason because I could. This is an example, I don't want a car war. However, I drive my kids jeep because it's fun and he loves the infiniti because he thinks it makes him look like a baller. It doesn't, It just gets you were your going.
    I make a very nice living, but I will not give into the outrageous rates! NEVER! I will not contribute to that lunacy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape