Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 887 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3765

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    I posted on this one a few months back when she was in Charleston. Save your money and look elsewhere. She is attractive but very lackluster performance. Does not get into it at all with everything covered. Met with her when I was in Greenville and wished I had saved my money. YMMV!

  2. #3764

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    Tried once to have her come see me as outcall. Needed cash app money for gas, sent 50, she never showed and blocked me *****!

  3. #3763

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.

    About 2 weeks ago.

    Stay safe.

    LL.
    Thanks much. I dropped her a line but crickets.

  4. #3762
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.

    She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.
    Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.

    About 2 weeks ago.

    Stay safe.

    LL.

  5. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukafr33  [View Original Post]
    Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the videos that she has on pornhub persuaded me not to visit. I appreciate being able to verify if a provider is real or not however it also serves as a deterrent if the images aren't flattering to us especially when you have to make a donation.

  6. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for both of your reviews as we always need to know about providers who aren't reviewed as much but they have a presence here in the upstate. I'm curious as to how you enjoyed your visit with mysticlynn but you wouldn't repeat. Would you please elaborate on what you enjoyed with her and what you did not? I have noticed her ads on several different sites but I never pulled the trigger.
    Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.

  7. #3759

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.

    She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.

  8. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on the following provider. Prices seem TGTBT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/913256624778
    Did an imagine search once before and she was posting here and Mrytle beach at the same time same day.

  9. #3757

    Dakota and Soccer mom

    Any help would be appreciated. In Dakota's recent advertisements, it appears she is working out of a hotel now. Does anyone know why? Also, if anyone has seen soccer mom recently and can give me some assurance, I would appreciate it. She seems like a terrific lady from the text we have exchanged, but I saw a post on the Columbia board that gave me some concern.

  10. #3756

    Jade's void

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Does she really have the word "void" tattooed over a guy's name on one of her boobs?

    Noodle.
    Yes. The void tattoo is really there.

  11. #3755

    Looks like a fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Talia post a few times on STG and way too many red flags to be for real. Prepay, snapchat, stolen pics, etc. Anyone have any experience with this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649167242078.
    Long time lurker, first time poster, but I can help with this one. The photos are all of a girl who performs by the name of Blanc Noir. I looked "Talia" up on Snapchat and all her posts are of Blanc Noir and are from camera roll as far as I've seen. Her website pretty much just points you to her Snapchat. This one looks like somebody downloaded some videos and is trying to sell them as a premium Snapchat. Definitely fake.

  12. #3754

    Lexi

    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959

  13. #3753

    Anybody try White Diamond?

    Any advice on the following provider. Prices seem TGTBT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/913256624778

  14. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukafr33  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but I'll share 2 of whom I've seen before.

    Redd is gorgeous one from Texas who frequents Greenville and Duncan from time to time. Spent a half hour in which she didn't watch the clock at all. Started with a covered BJ then proceeded to mish and doggy. Before I arrived she wanted to make sure I pulled up alone because some prior showed up with friends in which she didn't like and did not see him. I would repeat. Her pics are 100% accurate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/46308838/

    Next up is Mystic Lynn which I'm sure many of you have seen her ads everywhere. I had a date with her in Simpsonville quite close to the Walmart if you know what I mean. She was telling me she's moving back to Colorado (I think it was). Her pics are dated but that didn't stop me. I enjoyed a half hour but wouldn't repeat.
    Thanks for both of your reviews as we always need to know about providers who aren't reviewed as much but they have a presence here in the upstate. I'm curious as to how you enjoyed your visit with mysticlynn but you wouldn't repeat. Would you please elaborate on what you enjoyed with her and what you did not? I have noticed her ads on several different sites but I never pulled the trigger.

  15. #3751

    Any chance Talia is for real

    I have seen Talia post a few times on STG and way too many red flags to be for real. Prepay, snapchat, stolen pics, etc. Anyone have any experience with this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649167242078.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape