Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13308
-
03-04-20 13:59 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 872No More Playroom?
Well I wonder what happen to Dakotas play room. I find her sexy as fuck.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:33 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 54Jumpin back in
Longtime member here.
I've been away for a while bc the talent was lacking quite a bit. All the old ones from jada envy tasha are all gone.
Was browsing around and thinking about jumpin back in and seeing this one. Has anyone had a dream w / violet? Can't seem to find anything in the search.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787048178443
Thanks guys.
-
03-04-20 08:24 #3766Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone with experience on this one
I have been looking at her ads for a few months now. Replied a few times and she claims she is Angie Varona. Seems fake\scam. Anyone have any experience on this one;.
https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-1039/1/570643
-
03-03-20 09:50 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 687Lexxi
I posted on this one a few months back when she was in Charleston. Save your money and look elsewhere. She is attractive but very lackluster performance. Does not get into it at all with everything covered. Met with her when I was in Greenville and wished I had saved my money. YMMV!
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 09:39 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 85Lexi
Tried once to have her come see me as outcall. Needed cash app money for gas, sent 50, she never showed and blocked me *****!
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 07:12 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lexii
Thanks much. I dropped her a line but crickets.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 06:00 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 75Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
About 2 weeks ago.
Stay safe.
LL.
-
03-02-20 23:24 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the videos that she has on pornhub persuaded me not to visit. I appreciate being able to verify if a provider is real or not however it also serves as a deterrent if the images aren't flattering to us especially when you have to make a donation.
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 19:08 #3760Regular Member

Posts: 18Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 18:40 #3759Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexii
There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.
-
03-02-20 17:33 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 244Did an imagine search once before and she was posting here and Mrytle beach at the same time same day.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 17:23 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 120Dakota and Soccer mom
Any help would be appreciated. In Dakota's recent advertisements, it appears she is working out of a hotel now. Does anyone know why? Also, if anyone has seen soccer mom recently and can give me some assurance, I would appreciate it. She seems like a terrific lady from the text we have exchanged, but I saw a post on the Columbia board that gave me some concern.
-
03-02-20 16:41 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 83Jade's void
Yes. The void tattoo is really there.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 16:32 #3755Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks like a fake
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I can help with this one. The photos are all of a girl who performs by the name of Blanc Noir. I looked "Talia" up on Snapchat and all her posts are of Blanc Noir and are from camera roll as far as I've seen. Her website pretty much just points you to her Snapchat. This one looks like somebody downloaded some videos and is trying to sell them as a premium Snapchat. Definitely fake.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:41 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lexi
Afternoon Gents,
Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.
Thanks.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959









Reply With Quote






