Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Submit Review
Page 251 of 527 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7897
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4147

    LovelyLin

    Been talking to this one for a while. Has anyone pulled the trigger?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e868...4-388533336f9c

  2. #4146

    Who wouldve thunk it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/150a2...-691d6b82a0ab.

    The pictures are fake. If you Googel them you get a model in an agency.

    https://www.stonemodelmgmt.com/alanna-gilbert
    Turns out she's not a 400 lb dude living in his moms basement. Pics of the model are actually a close match.

    No. I was not lucky or smooth enough to get to the FC, but she is real and a relatively close enough match to the pictures. For those of you still in pursuit, good luck. Any intel on her abilities in the FC would be appreciated.

    Happy hunting gents.

  3. #4145

    Missingcr1 messages are full. Trying to message you back

    Hey! Thanks for the note! I am trying to send you my info. But I can't message you!

  4. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowThrottle  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally planets aligned and we were able to meet up yesterday. Wish I hadn't. Place is a mess and smelled like smoke so much so that so did my clothes. She was uninterested the entire time and spent a lot of time on her phone. Too many rules once in bed. Only bright side is she took it in the ass like a champ. Otherwise I was over it and ready to leave within the hour. Hard pass for me. Hoping for better luck on the next conquest.
    Do you mind elaborating on the rules?

  5. #4143

    Read messages, no reply

    Anyone having luck with any of these?

    CuteBabey101 (https://www.seeking.com/member/5790f...1-d376648afb08).

    BabyLoveday (https://www.seeking.com/member/15c99...4-7506c711794d).

    Mxllymillxr (https://www.seeking.com/member/afd1b...f-3b1560a3d37c).

    Gabriellexo2 (https://www.seeking.com/member/970e3...3-3c899bcf11ef).

    Josephine9001 (https://www.seeking.com/member/09053...b-51e6edc87454).

    Jujubear112 (https://www.seeking.com/member/f3c77...1-744b44319151).

    Aik000 (https://www.seeking.com/member/d160c...c-cef41004f0d6).

    That last one has been reviewed extensively here, but I can't seem to get any response from her on the two occasions which I messaged her (both times spaced a couple months apart from one another). Every one of these would read my message, but that's about the extent of it. Maybe they're not into a guy in his 30's going back to school and working every day except weekends. Could be they're looking for something other than FWB (despite some listing that in their "Seeking" section). Or I suspect they've already got a SD, either from here on these forums or elsewhere. By the way, PM is perfectly fine. I'm more than happy to reciprocate. Cheers!

  6. #4142

    I don't even bother

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she never responded.
    If they have Platonic as one of their selected descriptors, I don't even bother. I exclude them from my searches so I don't even waste time.

    Also, she hasn't logged on in almost a week, another sign to not even bother.

    I've had a modicum of success over the years on Seeking. You need to follow a few general rules.

    Eliminate the " seeking Platonic" in search.

    Check to see when they were last on.

    Look at the pics and be wary of any that are too polished / professional (getting tougher as cell phone cameras improve).

    If they seem to mention luxury too much in their profile, expect GPS.

    (I hated when they eliminated the expectation level from profiles).

    Try to get them to name a price first (off the site though)—I hate giving a price first, it either insults them if they're expecting more or I feel like I could've negotiated less if they jump on your number too quickly.

  7. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by BackdoorfFan123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, what was the damage? Couldn't find a post that had it.
    She starts at 400 but can be talked down to 3.

  8. #4140

    Never responded

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/23215...7-ef22f4727676

    Sorry for all the bad news. Hopefully for someone like smellyfish, or a younger, fitter, more attractive SD, some of these girls could be turned. I like the 18-23 year olds, they just don't reciprocate.
    I messaged her and she never responded.

  9. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a36f4...a-82ab9ba10ed0

    Her 2nd profile. 1st profile showed cute bikini 18 yo body. With her 1st profile, I thought that I almost arranged a meetup within minutes of 1st texting, for a meeting to take place in 45 minutes from initial contact. When she said she could only stay for 30 min, or meet much later in the day, I backed out, thinking that she would be good to go on another day, when my schedule was free, and she could stay for longer than 30 min. Since then, and her new profile she reads my messages w / o reply. Anyone having luck, or is she scammer?
    Scammer. Think she asked me for money before the meet. Pass.

  10. #4138

    Ashley in Brandywine

    I decided to try this one out because a fellow monger was sharing. First I want to say thanks to him for sharing. My experience with her was a little different. We talked for a little bit and set up time and date when we would meet. Now granted she's an hour from me but I wanted to check her out. She gave me the address and I go to meet her in Brandywine. Decent looking, curvy but not heavy. We go and do the deed so I decided to try out her wet box. I started wailing away in her box and she starts whining that is was too big LOL! I decided on a BBBJCIM to end it. All and all it wasn't bad. She said she would make it up to me next time because of the whining and I said cool! Damage was 50 and I tipped a dime. For the past few days she's been blowing up my phone saying she needs money and she wants me to send it Cash App or Paypal! I said no I don't do that so we agreed to meet again. Since I was down in the area we agreed to meet later that evening. I get there and all of a sudden she ghost me. I continued to hit her up and nothing. I was parked and all of a sudden a black or dark colored van pulled up behind me. I noticed no one got out of the van so I assumed something was happening inside. I didn't want to bother what was going on there so I decided to leave. I go to the end of the road, make a you turn and I notice the van turned their lights on and was in front of me. He pulls over to the side of the house where she lives and I notice Ashley gets out! So I decided to do my long drive home and 35 minutes into my drive she hits me up and says her daughter had been vomiting all night and she just saw her messages. I told her that I drove over an hour and you ghost me. She said she was going to make it up to me and I said ok but don't ghost me again! Set up another appointment and I told her I'm on my way she said ok. This time I lied and said I was 5 minutes away and nothing she ghost me again. All and all fella's I would say beware of her with the Cash App and Paypal don't do it! Have her drive to you that way if she don't come, you might be upset but all you lose is a little time!.

  11. #4137

    Kaerlea probably a waste of time

    So I see her on SA. Her profile says her phone is broken. I try to move off SA and she tells me how she needs phone help. I told her I don't send money, but she's still messaging.

    I doubt if this comes to anything, but the one picture I see looks good.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcc3c...a-9b257805fa45

  12. #4136

    Sweetpea006 platonic only

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23215...7-ef22f4727676

    Sorry for all the bad news. Hopefully for someone like smellyfish, or a younger, fitter, more attractive SD, some of these girls could be turned. I like the 18-23 year olds, they just don't reciprocate.

  13. #4135

  14. #4134

  15. #4133

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape