Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7897
-
03-02-20 10:58 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 89Pasliey. Platonic only
-
03-02-20 10:53 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 89Visuallyexciting
https://www.seeking.com/member/a36f4...a-82ab9ba10ed0
Her 2nd profile. 1st profile showed cute bikini 18 yo body. With her 1st profile, I thought that I almost arranged a meetup within minutes of 1st texting, for a meeting to take place in 45 minutes from initial contact. When she said she could only stay for 30 min, or meet much later in the day, I backed out, thinking that she would be good to go on another day, when my schedule was free, and she could stay for longer than 30 min. Since then, and her new profile she reads my messages w / o reply. Anyone having luck, or is she scammer?
-
03-02-20 00:46 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 541Tgtbt
Ha! Got to use image search more. Good looking out.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 22:39 #4129Regular Member

Posts: 24Whats the damage?
Thanks for the report, what was the damage? Couldn't find a post that had it.
Originally Posted by SlowThrottle
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:34 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 89Babylaurenxoxox
https://www.seeking.com/member/150a2...-691d6b82a0ab.
The pictures are fake. If you Googel them you get a model in an agency.
https://www.stonemodelmgmt.com/alanna-gilbert
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 12:59 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 541Date fee
https://www.seeking.com/member/825b3...d-3d885a94b523
She agreed to meet up. When she was a no show, I texted and she said she would need a date incentive since she was turning down other dates to see me.
No thanks. Wasting the time was irritating enough. Didn't ask for how much ot would cost for the priviledge to hang out with her.
Happy hunting gents.
-
03-01-20 11:04 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 29Feel_mypositive_vibes
https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c
Finally planets aligned and we were able to meet up yesterday. Wish I hadn't. Place is a mess and smelled like smoke so much so that so did my clothes. She was uninterested the entire time and spent a lot of time on her phone. Too many rules once in bed. Only bright side is she took it in the ass like a champ. Otherwise I was over it and ready to leave within the hour. Hard pass for me. Hoping for better luck on the next conquest.
-
03-01-20 06:16 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 541Link
Here's the link.
https://www.seeking.com/member/efe8a...4-54a6035264b9
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 06:15 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 541A keeper
I can't keep up with them gentlemen. Some of these newbies are amazing. I prefer them new and messaged her as soon as she opened her account. Like I said in one of my prior posts, I like them slimmer and she fit the mold and my look.
No requests for a first date incentive and so we were off to the races. Coffee date to start things off on a Saturday morning by Hopkins. We were having a good time, so I turned it into brunch. After a lot if laughter, the hotel room was booked and FC secured.
Pluses: Smoking hot body, nice clean snatch, BBBJ, cfs. Though BBFS might be on that menu. She jumped on top of me and was about to ride me, but I grabbed her and told her I needed to grab a cover (not sure if she was moving too fast in the heat of the action or if she was trying to get pregnant. You fellahs may want to ask her if she's on birth control before you hit it raw). I'd prefer not bringing home the clap or chlamidia, but you guys might not care.
Minuses: got kind of clingy after the deed was done. She may be looking for a boyfriend or a LTR thing, and I'm not trying to change my situation. She accepted a super lowball allowance of $200 p / meet when were were talking over brunch and sounded like she was interested in a real relationship. Based on my past experiences in the bowl, these kinds of girls can lead to big trouble of they get emotinally attached because they're the ones that are likely to follow you back home like a little lost puppy dog.
Last thing I need is for my SO to answer the door bell to my house and find one of my SBs on the other side.
-
03-01-20 04:48 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 541Tinder date #2
2nd Tinder date set up with a different match next week, she is an 18 year old student going to school in DC. I can't wait to wreck that pussy!
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 01:52 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 560Anytime man.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
New update: the last couple days, she's been begging me to visit again. Offered 150 and without the bf around. Still, I'm not 100% that I want to due to the aforementioned reasons in my review. To further complicate things, this chick friend-requested me on Facebook. Not sure how she found me as nearly all of my stuff is set to private, but I wasn't about to accept that craziness. *sigh* So yeah, just the latest in a string of shitty luck these last few weeks.
Oh, the view was fantastic! That ass of her's is really her saving grace since the rack was so-so (though if you like nipple piercings, perhaps you'll feel differently). Cute face, but never been a big fan of those extra-long fake eyelashes. All relatively minor quips that were overshadowed by that sexy ass which really got worked over that day.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 19:58 #4121Banned Member

Posts: 1312How did it look
Granted it wasnt the greatest experience how did that booty look banging it from the back.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 13:24 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 165Supernova
Thanks for the feedback. She texted me today on KIK asked for $250 and said she can't host. Ended up blocking her on KIK, asked for paypal $25. Told her I don't have paypal and asked me what I have? Thanks for the into, not really interested in wasting my time and am thankful for guys like you who are willing to share experiences so the rest of us can make our own decisions.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 10:10 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 918Like this?
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 07:52 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 368Your Proposal
Hey Vega. I bet your inbox is flooded. Including from me with a counter proposal to invite my SB to the party. Let me know if this solicitation is closed?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






