Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 28083
-
03-02-20 10:45 #11463Regular Member

Posts: 5I've been twice. The first time I had a pretty early 30's Chinese lady, her body was decent nothing to write home about, typical AMP FS session. Second time was the same, different girl that time a really slim Chinese woman in her mid 30's again standard AMP FS session.
Originally Posted by Ryangel6
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 07:02 #11462Banned Member

Posts: 3075Michelle
Thanks Lion1!
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I thought they were talking about a different Michelle. I never met this Michelle either. I didn't expect her to look (face) like that. Not sure what I was really expecting either. I thought she is offering GFE now. More than a rub and tug?
-
03-02-20 05:37 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 130Michelle
Yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by EnfrontedGolem
[View Original Post]
Does anyone want to report on her gfe rates?
-
03-02-20 01:59 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 529https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Never met her, not my type but she has a lot of reviews on that other site. Don't expect much more than a tug. I thought she was the Michelle that shares an office with Jaime in a very popular building in MV.
-
03-02-20 01:47 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 36This is the current ad https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972. Supposedly the pic on the beach is real, but it looks a lot better than the one I uploaded. Is her ass actually that big or is it photoshopped?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 00:49 #11458Banned Member

Posts: 3075Link to Ad for Michelle
Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks!
Originally Posted by EnfrontedGolem
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 00:29 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 551Yes the tattoos seem familiar. Her body is absolutely to die for and her sessions are really hot.
Originally Posted by EnfrontedGolem
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 23:55 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 28Apollo spa el cajon
Has anyone stopped by to check it out?
-
03-01-20 19:18 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 36Michelle
I'm interested in possibly seeing Michelle. Is this what she looks like? I found this in Google's cache. https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=+(619)+636-0057&d=4587583540891211&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=z3 cg6 jaZZwEmMUOVwM5 wAtMCYi2 ZIebk.
-
03-01-20 17:40 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 551Saw Amanda, independent in spring valley
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121236
Longtime Asian independent provider who posts on a lot of sites. Can't beat the deal for a good half hour massage and tug for 60 bucks out the door. Nice two handed technique for the finish. A lot of reviews mention she will do FS for more and to test the waters I asked but all she said was "that cost a lot more" but no mention after that or price. Someone needs to teach her how to upsell LOL. Great for a nice rundown and jerk in a private home at a good price.
-
03-01-20 15:27 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 529She must be real
Why else would she use Hannah Brooks' pictures? LOL.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
Good luck, I'm sure she won't ask for a deposit then NCNS, or have her pimp waiting with the motor running or be a fat hog.
The real Hannah does look like fun.
https://twitter.com/hannahbrooks25
-
03-01-20 10:37 #11452Regular Member

Posts: 9Past know knots
Was wondering if anyone had any info on two girls who used to work at know knots. Their names were Lisa and Hannah. Lisa had bolt ons and used to be at that one spot on Miramar. And Hannah used to just work the weekends. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
-
03-01-20 01:31 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 205Real or too good to be true?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163720
Is anyone else intrigued?
-
03-01-20 01:04 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 84UTR in Gaslamp
Visiting from Cincinnati.
Anyone sharing a UTR that can meet in gaslamp?
-
02-29-20 14:25 #11449Senior Member

Posts: 551Wow thanks, what a ripoff, that's a surprise.
Originally Posted by JakeYFong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




