Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16864

    La Toca?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/915970479002

    Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.
    I Can't find the address on that link. The only place I can find nearby is La Toca Spa. The sign on the window says $20 massage. Could be 120 if they are using the same lingo as we are. Any reports on this place?

    La Toca Massage and Spa.

    https://goo.gl/maps/PcmZ63BnDui5Ys8fA

  2. #16863

    Pure / Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoKing  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in at this place on Garfield. It used to be Pure Massage. My masseuse was Linda; a 50-ish Chinese woman. She began with some excellent back walking. My lower back had pain and her technique had it popping several times. Then, Linda climbed on the table and straddled my head. She moved the towel down to my knees and took long strokes from my shoulders to my ass. Each time she got to my ass she gave it a squeeze. Next, she moved the towel to my back and stroked from my ankles to my asshole. She brushed my junk on several occasions. The massage was so great that I almost fell asleep. There was no fingertip tease. When she told me to flip, she told me I only had ten minutes left. I didn't think anything about it because the girls usually just grab your stuff and go to town. I just relaxed and she massaged my front for about ten minutes and was done. I am sure her time announcement must have been a signal to me to ask for a HJ. I missed the cue but I feel that at least a HJ is available once you are a regular customer. I will certainly return a few times to find out. Linda's hands were outstanding everywhere they touched. I can only imagine how they feel where they didn't touch.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/164069
    A hot Asian girl who went by the name Sherry is who first opened Pure. If she didn't know who you were, you were only going to get a great therapeutic massage. Occasionally I was invited to a residence where I got a duo HJ for only two bills. She ended up selling Pure and it closed soon afterwards. Sherry moved out of the country but I think she will return someday. I'm going to have to make an appointment at Diamond to see if I recognize any former employees of Pure. Thanks for your report on Diamond.

  3. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/915970479002

    Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.
    I have not been to that place, but the area itself is not bad in terms of safety. Looking forward to your recon, those chicks would be a game changer.

  4. #16861

    Anyone try this spot?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/915970479002

    Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.

  5. #16860

    Same here

    I went there one month ago after reading about a young one. Grandma inside the house gave me a weird look and said "only me".

    I don't know why anyone would make things up so there must be more than meets the eye there. I just wish there was a way to find out without chancing an awkward exit with an old lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I went there to see about a young hottie. I called and said I would be there at a given time. I showed up and this 65 year old answered the door. She had on a ton of make up. She took me to the room and I asked to see the girl. She said she is the only one, even though there were at least two rooms. I must have looked confused. I asked if there was a younger girl. She said no. I said no thanks and said I would come back another time. So either the young hottie girl is gone or you are really old to call her a young hottie! LOL. Worth a try I guess.

  6. #16859

    Very questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    I called and sent multiple messages but no response. She does look TGTBT but if she's anything close to those pics I'm cool with that.
    I actually got a response but she said I needed to pay online or get a google gift card or something like that. I said I would only pay cash and she said, no cash. I asked several times where she was located and and all I ever got was "I am near. " No thanks.

  7. #16858

    Diamond Spa

    I stopped in at this place on Garfield. It used to be Pure Massage. My masseuse was Linda; a 50-ish Chinese woman. She began with some excellent back walking. My lower back had pain and her technique had it popping several times. Then, Linda climbed on the table and straddled my head. She moved the towel down to my knees and took long strokes from my shoulders to my ass. Each time she got to my ass she gave it a squeeze. Next, she moved the towel to my back and stroked from my ankles to my asshole. She brushed my junk on several occasions. The massage was so great that I almost fell asleep. There was no fingertip tease. When she told me to flip, she told me I only had ten minutes left. I didn't think anything about it because the girls usually just grab your stuff and go to town. I just relaxed and she massaged my front for about ten minutes and was done. I am sure her time announcement must have been a signal to me to ask for a HJ. I missed the cue but I feel that at least a HJ is available once you are a regular customer. I will certainly return a few times to find out. Linda's hands were outstanding everywhere they touched. I can only imagine how they feel where they didn't touch.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/164069

  8. #16857

    STD Question

    I apologize if this isn't the right area for this question but I am curious. What is everyone's thought on STD risk from getting a BBBJ? Is there much risk? Can anyone here say if they ever caught anything ever from BBBJ? I hear its pretty safe then I hear it has a lot of risk. I'm not sure what to believe. If anyone here can say they actually caught something from BBBJ it would be nice to know that they really aren't that safe. Anyone brave enough to discuss? LOL. I appreciate it.

  9. #16856

    Camilla and Mia

    Hey, anyone seen either one of these two. Seems to good to be true:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3106088

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/164112?layout=list

  10. #16855

    Highly unlikely the girls are real

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/704278014017

    Never read anything about this one. Anybody try? Might be one of those bikini places, but they list more activities than usual.
    It is one of those bikini places. Been there a couple of times. And I believe none of those girls work there. Don't overestimate the services by the ad. Multiple past reviews do not create a sense of optimism.

  11. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one before? Looks TGTBT.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240
    I called and sent multiple messages but no response. She does look TGTBT but if she's anything close to those pics I'm cool with that.

  12. #16853

    Possible fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one before? Looks TGTBT.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240
    Gives story of being beat up before wants payment up front via credit card / gift card / etc.

  13. #16852

    Extremely, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.
    You're right. You have to go to San Fran for something close to extremely. One post in this forum had it right. The room is dark, you're face down and you've paid to have an hour of service. As long as she's not Rosie O who cares? What the fuck is with this "dream" bullshit I keep seeing in here anyway? The Downriver Nuru Lady is the best example of a good SP. She is into it. May not be young or on the cover of Vogue but you leave knowing you got what you paid for from someone who cares about the quality of service provided. The real deal from Nuru to CBJ and CFS. Decent massage as well. If you're a regular the cover may not even go on. Not promoting but giving an example of what's up in Metro D. So unless you're an Adonis or young Ron Jeremy, don't be expecting a real orgasm. You might be number 6 that day and the snatch is getting a little tender. The B and the T have GPS and too many are paying primo. That's my take away.

  14. #16851

    It's fake

    Reverse image search on Tineye leads to several results.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one before? Looks TGTBT.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240

  15. #16850
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.
    Beautiful on the AMP scale. Since you haven't enjoyed the hobby much, who do you recommend? (In the Detroit area).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape