Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by Guidemaster67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all so I just made a seeking account, about to go premium to message some of these girls. Do you all have pictures in your profile? I have no problem giving out pics to them later on but was skeptical.

    About putting my pics on the site. Will most girls not respond without a pic from you? Or is the sd's privacy respected?
    I've got a handful of pics in my profile but they all have my face blurred. I put in my profile description that due to my job I need to use discretion but I'm happy to text unblurred pics offline. Gives you an excuse to move the conversation to text which is where you want to get it to anyway. Never discuss money or sex in the chat. Only in text or better yet face to face.

  2. #2766

    Newbie-Needs help!

    Hey all so I just made a seeking account, about to go premium to message some of these girls. Do you all have pictures in your profile? I have no problem giving out pics to them later on but was skeptical.

    About putting my pics on the site. Will most girls not respond without a pic from you? Or is the sd's privacy respected?

  3. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her awhile ago so I figured I would share her with you all. She is a pro and escorts as well but she is the real deal in terms of being young and pretty. She has a really nice place in Rosslyn and can host which is a huge plus. Her apartment is super high end. She will try and charge 500 per meet but if you get regular with her she may lower it a bit if she likes you. She gives probably the best BBBJ I ever had. She will insist on covers but again if you get regular she may let you slide. She is very much against having kids so you can CIP with no fears. She is a little stuck up but pretty and skilled.

    Anyone else have any experience with her? Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5
    A buddy referred me to her. Said she was a good time and super cool. Also stated how nice her place was and that she was a low key pro. Sorta only took the referral after asking me a few questions. I could have seen her but the ask was 300 for the hh. Didn't seem worth that much for so short a time, even if she isn't a clock watcher. I never pulled the trigger. My buddy did say she was really good in bed though. If she was curvier and maybe a little bit more reasonable on the time or allowance I would have probably taken the plunge.

  4. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her awhile ago so I figured I would share her with you all. She is a pro and escorts as well but she is the real deal in terms of being young and pretty. She has a really nice place in Rosslyn and can host which is a huge plus. Her apartment is super high end. She will try and charge 500 per meet but if you get regular with her she may lower it a bit if she likes you. She gives probably the best BBBJ I ever had. She will insist on covers but again if you get regular she may let you slide. She is very much against having kids so you can CIP with no fears. She is a little stuck up but pretty and skilled.

    Anyone else have any experience with her? Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5
    I remember seeing her posted sometime last summer (or spring? I met once but didn't return visit.

  5. #2763

    BenefitsForBoth1

    I stopped seeing her awhile ago so I figured I would share her with you all. She is a pro and escorts as well but she is the real deal in terms of being young and pretty. She has a really nice place in Rosslyn and can host which is a huge plus. Her apartment is super high end. She will try and charge 500 per meet but if you get regular with her she may lower it a bit if she likes you. She gives probably the best BBBJ I ever had. She will insist on covers but again if you get regular she may let you slide. She is very much against having kids so you can CIP with no fears. She is a little stuck up but pretty and skilled.

    Anyone else have any experience with her? Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5

  6. #2762

    CaroEmerald GPS

    Met with CaroEmerald last night for a drink, good looking body and cute enough face. Talked a big game on what she's into but then GPS reared it's head and she claimed to have had a one year arrangement with her 63 year old SD that gave her 700 per week, paid for her apartment, and only met up once a week. Maybe one you guys might have better luck, she came from Columbia around 4 years ago so there was a bit of a language barrier.

  7. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging with this one on kik but haven't been able to get her below $750. Anyone else have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/034a4...6-178783cf1b3b
    When I was chatting with her I mentioned that I preferred ppm vs allowance. So she mentioned that her previous ppm was 500. I told her that was out of my budget and that if that's what she's looking for then we wouldn't be a match and we then wished each other best of luck. Just got the vibe there was no point in negotiating. So if 500 ppm is more palpable for you it sounds like that's a possibility. But IMO she's not "500 ppm hot". Idk if any of these women in the DC area are that level of hot tbh.

  8. #2760

    Nah, I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth $450 either but of course we all have our type. If that is yours, I'd say meet and if you get a good vibe, like what you see, and have the bread to do it, why not?
    I tell ya, yanking one out can bring you back to your senses. Cancelled our meeting today. I want to bang her, but not at 450. I got a lady on the roster now who is absolutely smoking that I negotiated down to something reasonable on the regular who's even taken her profile down. Can't give this girl more than her just off gp.

    And thinking about it now she said she felt she was "selling herself short" at 450. Claimed she had a past short term arrangement that lasted a month for 1 k, and a past SD that went on for a while at 2 k a month. Things she never mentioned before when we first made contact a few months ago. I smell bs.

  9. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    No offense (don't you love it when a post starts that way LOL) but are you on crack? You could get a better looking girl for twenty bucks in drinks at your local bar tonight. What in the world would motivate you to spend 450 on this chick??
    I don't see her being worth $450 either but of course we all have our type. If that is yours, I'd say meet and if you get a good vibe, like what you see, and have the bread to do it, why not?

  10. #2758

    More GPS

    I've been messaging with this one on kik but haven't been able to get her below $750. Anyone else have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/034a4...6-178783cf1b3b

  11. #2757

    Think he likes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    No offense (don't you love it when a post starts that way LOL) but are you on crack? You could get a better looking girl for twenty bucks in drinks at your local bar tonight. What in the world would motivate you to spend 450 on this chick??
    Big boobs.

    Of course, we all like what we like, who's to argue with likes here?

  12. #2756

    2 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    Good bod and attitude, reasonably cool- sketchy past and present, dangerous bfs -https://www.seeking.com/member/73136...3-655baa65ed64.

    Self-absorbed-high drama, basic middle aged mom, don't have a clue to what she's doing on the site, oh, must be the cash, MILF-https://www.seeking.com/member/0393a...3-a09aca284196.

    Watched her go from shy to high traffic and a bit desperate, was nice, pleasant, a true brickhouse and could ride a few years back, no longer hard pass, https://www.seeking.com/member/fd972...0-d75c60a38f15.

    Looking for mr right for 9 years, said she's never found a SD- nice shape, softer, older, inflated expectations, -https://www.seeking.com/member/75a2b...d-db5cde6a8147.

    Cancelled meet up appears to be travelling and booked https://www.seeking.com/member/32801...9-1ab411deb202.
    Nice feedback. You seem to be having a wide range geographically. Frederick to Annapolis.

    Cancelled meet up appears to be travelling and booked https://www.seeking.com/member/32801...9-1ab411deb202.
    She's reached out to me and we're chatting on SA. Did she seem serious? She seems to be bigger than what I prefer.

  13. #2755

    Don't be stupid

    50 k is garbage in Nova, but it's not broke enough that's she's desperate. If you're willing to get fired. Go for it. But remember plenty of pussy all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I work with a new employee who is 23 yrs old. She is cute as hell, but appears to be very innocent. We get along great and have been working together for numerous months now.

    Well, I thought she was innocent. Today, she was wearing a lower cut sweater. She has very small tits, so her bra is more for padding than for support. I looked down and saw her nipple with a huge bar right through it. Needless to say I was shocked.

    Now I know she is not as innocent as she looks or acts. Any ideas on how I can bring up the subject of a sugar daddy without getting fired? Hahahahahha.

    She makes mid 5 figures, but that is not jack for NOVA.

  14. #2754

  15. #2753

    Not 4 me any thoughts /

    Good bod and attitude, reasonably cool- sketchy past and present, dangerous bfs -https://www.seeking.com/member/73136...3-655baa65ed64.

    Self-absorbed-high drama, basic middle aged mom, don't have a clue to what she's doing on the site, oh, must be the cash, MILF-https://www.seeking.com/member/0393a...3-a09aca284196.

    Watched her go from shy to high traffic and a bit desperate, was nice, pleasant, a true brickhouse and could ride a few years back, no longer hard pass, https://www.seeking.com/member/fd972...0-d75c60a38f15.

    Looking for mr right for 9 years, said she's never found a SD- nice shape, softer, older, inflated expectations, -https://www.seeking.com/member/75a2b...d-db5cde6a8147.

    Cancelled meet up appears to be travelling and booked https://www.seeking.com/member/32801...9-1ab411deb202.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape