Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4133

  2. #4132

  3. #4131

    Visuallyexciting

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a36f4...a-82ab9ba10ed0

    Her 2nd profile. 1st profile showed cute bikini 18 yo body. With her 1st profile, I thought that I almost arranged a meetup within minutes of 1st texting, for a meeting to take place in 45 minutes from initial contact. When she said she could only stay for 30 min, or meet much later in the day, I backed out, thinking that she would be good to go on another day, when my schedule was free, and she could stay for longer than 30 min. Since then, and her new profile she reads my messages w / o reply. Anyone having luck, or is she scammer?

  4. #4130

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/150a2...-691d6b82a0ab.

    The pictures are fake. If you Googel them you get a model in an agency.

    https://www.stonemodelmgmt.com/alanna-gilbert
    Ha! Got to use image search more. Good looking out.

  5. #4129

    Whats the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowThrottle  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally planets aligned and we were able to meet up yesterday. Wish I hadn't. Place is a mess and smelled like smoke so much so that so did my clothes. She was uninterested the entire time and spent a lot of time on her phone. Too many rules once in bed. Only bright side is she took it in the ass like a champ. Otherwise I was over it and ready to leave within the hour. Hard pass for me. Hoping for better luck on the next conquest
    Thanks for the report, what was the damage? Couldn't find a post that had it.

  6. #4128

    Babylaurenxoxox

    https://www.seeking.com/member/150a2...-691d6b82a0ab.

    The pictures are fake. If you Googel them you get a model in an agency.

    https://www.stonemodelmgmt.com/alanna-gilbert

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    But after messaging her for the past few days, she seems legit and DTF.

    Before I meet her in person, I'm hoping one of you fellahs have met this one and can provide intel.

    Actually, I take that back. I'm hoping that its silent out there. Because that's when I know I hit a goldmine.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/150a2...5-691d6b82a0ab

  7. #4127

    Date fee

    https://www.seeking.com/member/825b3...d-3d885a94b523

    She agreed to meet up. When she was a no show, I texted and she said she would need a date incentive since she was turning down other dates to see me.

    No thanks. Wasting the time was irritating enough. Didn't ask for how much ot would cost for the priviledge to hang out with her.

    Happy hunting gents.

  8. #4126

    Feel_mypositive_vibes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/64584...5-0c005114703c

    Finally planets aligned and we were able to meet up yesterday. Wish I hadn't. Place is a mess and smelled like smoke so much so that so did my clothes. She was uninterested the entire time and spent a lot of time on her phone. Too many rules once in bed. Only bright side is she took it in the ass like a champ. Otherwise I was over it and ready to leave within the hour. Hard pass for me. Hoping for better luck on the next conquest.

  9. #4125

    Link

    Here's the link.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efe8a...4-54a6035264b9

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    I can't keep up with them gentlemen. Some of these newbies are amazing. I prefer them new and messaged her as soon as she opened her account. Like I said in one of my prior posts, I like them slimmer and she fit the mold and my look.

    No requests for a first date incentive and so we were off to the races. Coffee date to start things off on a Saturday morning by Hopkins. We were having a good time, so I turned it into brunch. After a lot if laughter, the hotel room was booked and FC secured.

    Pluses: Smoking hot body, nice clean snatch, BBBJ, cfs. Though BBFS might be on that menu. She jumped on top of me and was about to ride me, but I grabbed her and told her I needed to grab a cover (not sure if she was moving too fast in the heat of the action or if she was trying to get pregnant. You fellahs may want to ask her if she's on birth control before you hit it raw). I'd prefer not bringing home the clap or chlamidia, but you guys might not care.

    Minuses: got kind of clingy after the deed was done. She may be looking for a boyfriend or a LTR thing, and I'm not trying to change my situation. She accepted a super lowball allowance of $200 p / meet when were were talking over brunch and sounded like she was interested in a real relationship. Based on my past experiences in the bowl, these kinds of girls can lead to big trouble of they get emotinally attached because they're the ones that are likely to follow you back home like a little lost puppy dog.

    Last thing I need is for my SO to answer the door bell to my house and find one of my SBs on the other side.

  10. #4124

    A keeper

    I can't keep up with them gentlemen. Some of these newbies are amazing. I prefer them new and messaged her as soon as she opened her account. Like I said in one of my prior posts, I like them slimmer and she fit the mold and my look.

    No requests for a first date incentive and so we were off to the races. Coffee date to start things off on a Saturday morning by Hopkins. We were having a good time, so I turned it into brunch. After a lot if laughter, the hotel room was booked and FC secured.

    Pluses: Smoking hot body, nice clean snatch, BBBJ, cfs. Though BBFS might be on that menu. She jumped on top of me and was about to ride me, but I grabbed her and told her I needed to grab a cover (not sure if she was moving too fast in the heat of the action or if she was trying to get pregnant. You fellahs may want to ask her if she's on birth control before you hit it raw). I'd prefer not bringing home the clap or chlamidia, but you guys might not care.

    Minuses: got kind of clingy after the deed was done. She may be looking for a boyfriend or a LTR thing, and I'm not trying to change my situation. She accepted a super lowball allowance of $200 p / meet when were were talking over brunch and sounded like she was interested in a real relationship. Based on my past experiences in the bowl, these kinds of girls can lead to big trouble of they get emotinally attached because they're the ones that are likely to follow you back home like a little lost puppy dog.

    Last thing I need is for my SO to answer the door bell to my house and find one of my SBs on the other side.

  11. #4123

    Tinder date #2

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Its raining pussy out there guys. If markets keep tanking. Expect an influx of ass.

    Got my first Tinder date today. Told her I was married and still DTF. My profile pic is a bottle of mid range whiskey.

    Can't keep up with the SA messages either. Getting girls confused and starting to feel like a backpage ho who can't keep her johns straight. Girls are happily accepting allowance numbers that I was getting thrown back in my face 5 years ago. Truly amazing times we live in today.
    2nd Tinder date set up with a different match next week, she is an 18 year old student going to school in DC. I can't wait to wreck that pussy!

  12. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. She texted me today on KIK asked for $250 and said she can't host. Ended up blocking her on KIK, asked for paypal $25. Told her I don't have paypal and asked me what I have? Thanks for the into, not really interested in wasting my time and am thankful for guys like you who are willing to share experiences so the rest of us can make our own decisions.
    Anytime man.

    New update: the last couple days, she's been begging me to visit again. Offered 150 and without the bf around. Still, I'm not 100% that I want to due to the aforementioned reasons in my review. To further complicate things, this chick friend-requested me on Facebook. Not sure how she found me as nearly all of my stuff is set to private, but I wasn't about to accept that craziness. *sigh* So yeah, just the latest in a string of shitty luck these last few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Granted it wasnt the greatest experience how did that booty look banging it from the back.
    Oh, the view was fantastic! That ass of her's is really her saving grace since the rack was so-so (though if you like nipple piercings, perhaps you'll feel differently). Cute face, but never been a big fan of those extra-long fake eyelashes. All relatively minor quips that were overshadowed by that sexy ass which really got worked over that day.

  13. #4121

    How did it look

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. She texted me today on KIK asked for $250 and said she can't host. Ended up blocking her on KIK, asked for paypal $25. Told her I don't have paypal and asked me what I have? Thanks for the into, not really interested in wasting my time and am thankful for guys like you who are willing to share experiences so the rest of us can make our own decisions.
    Granted it wasnt the greatest experience how did that booty look banging it from the back.

  14. #4120

    Supernova

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6dde...d-40a665735071

    Guess this one must be desperate as we ended up seeing one another after all. She again offered to host, this time making no mention of PBM, any roommate situation, and dropping the asking price down to 200. The only catch was she wanted her "bf" to join in, which I didn't care one way or another. I got to her place in Essex and the house looked okay from the outside, but lordy is it in dire need of a maid's / cleaning service on the inside. Clothes and dishes everywhere with a feint aroma of cigarettes permeating in the air. In fact, she & her bf ended up smoking right before we got down to business. The neighborhood they're located seems safe enough. Her SA pics are indeed accurate, amazing ass with so-so pierced boobs (possibly A's but no more than B's). Even though she claimed on Kik to have no limits, she asked if I had any condoms. Fortunately, I did as I wasn't going to forgo a cover in this situation. But the real drawback about it all was her bf literally smelling like ass. He pretty much kept his distance throughout my visit (which I was eternally grateful for), but it was still seriously bad. I kinda got the impression that he was intimidated by me, which might not have been an unfounded fear over the next half hour!

    While her bf was eating her out and taking random breaks trying to locate his lost condoms, she was giving me a pretty decent, near-uninterrupted BBBJ for quite some time. Eventually, she spun around to give her bf the same treatment while extending that ass to me. So I wrapped my shit up myself, took shallow breaths, and started pounding away. By this point, I'm just a tad irritated with her bf's godawful odor and the Judge Judy episode playing on their tv at full volume, all of which threatened to kill my mood completely. My solution? Angry f*ing, which is a first for me. I won't bullshit any of you and claim to have a 12-in monster or anything, but I'm decently well-endowed. I figured that the only way to stay hard was to take shallow breaths and maintain a good momentum while hitting that kitty with everything I got. It worked. She was pretty vocal & responsive alright! Meanwhile her bf's eyes were hilariously bug-eyed with him possibly thinking either how he's been doing it wrong all this time, or that I might end up breaking her in half. I unfortunately lasted longer than I intended (god, never thought THAT would be a something I'd ever experience) before exploding in the bag. I then cleaned up in the bathroom, washing both my hands and my member with hand soap before throwing on my clothes.
    Thanks for the feedback. She texted me today on KIK asked for $250 and said she can't host. Ended up blocking her on KIK, asked for paypal $25. Told her I don't have paypal and asked me what I have? Thanks for the into, not really interested in wasting my time and am thankful for guys like you who are willing to share experiences so the rest of us can make our own decisions.

  15. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Real name tattooed on her back? Why?

    1. So she can look in the mirror in case she forgets (although it would be backwards).

    2. So you can remember who you're banging.

    3. For medical personnel. Instead of carrying I. D.

    4. ?
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some-girls-think-of-everything.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape