Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41594

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Taller  [View Original Post]
    Any one know where I can find her, she is just my type.

    https://www.mobilescanner.com/web/do...cfa89450b39dc7

    Thanks.
    That's Stephanie. Use to have a sister named Nicole that passed away some time ago. Was out of the game and moved to TX. I heard she was back around but haven't ran into her as of yet. If anyone runs into her, let me know. She was fun and a squirter.

    Phyuck!

  2. #41593
    Any one know where I can find her, she is just my type.

    https://www.mobilescanner.com/web/do...cfa89450b39dc7

    Thanks.

  3. #41592
    So tonight I roamed around between 2:30 and 5 am, and it was slim pickings. Uncle LEO seemed to be asleep, but so was everyone else. I was hoping Stephanie or Krystal were out, but no dice.

    I ended up coming across Ashley. She was about 30 if I had to guess, and said that her oral fixation meant that she would be on of best ever asd mic checks so. Don't get me wrong, her j. G m.

  4. #41591
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  5. #41590

    Blonde Tina in Overlea

    I've seen her around for a few years, and always wondered if she was a working girl. She is usually out with her boyfriend and has asked for money on different occasions.

    A few weeks ago I saw her on Kenwood ave trying to flag a ride. It was a rare occurrence to see her alone, so I stopped and asked where she needed to go.

    She said that she was really trying to make some money.

    I had her hop in and we went to a road by the graveyard.

    She's a little spinner girl with a tight little ass.

    She proceeded to give me one of the best experiences that I have had in a long time.

    She swallowed her reward and even complemented me on the taste. LOL.

    It's rare to find her out alone, but if you do, she's worth every penny. Just treat her right and don't try to chat her up when the guy is present. I think he beats her.

  6. #41589
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody heard or seen Jazzy? The same blonde girl with the 3 roommates. Someone mentioned she is out on Wilkens, but that was awhile ago (2-3 months).
    I am the one who reported couple of months back that I picked her near the circle. I have never seen her after that in that area.

  7. #41588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Nikki mp

    Met this walker nikki yesterday evening up on washington blvd on mp. She has hazel eyes and colored her hair highlights blonde and was wearing pink sweat pants and a grey sweater. Nice and plump at the age of thirty said she was italian. Tuition plus tip was $. 3 for good service and technique.

    P.S. Tired of these broads pissing in broad daylight near my car. Probably won't date again for lack of courtesy due to that.

  8. #41587
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelVenice  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this very tall girl, brown hair (felt like a wig. Maybe just dirty) kind of cute face. Parked and she went for BJ, within 30 seconds she started to rush me, using her hands, was rough. Had to tell her to chill the f up. No more than a minute later she starts to jurk me again. No common sense or giving a shit just rough. No wonder she asked for donation upfront. WORSE experience ever. Told the chick to stop completely, and told her to get the fuck off the car. AVOID this lame provider.
    I can confirm he's back on the block.

    Saw him strutting down by the circle.

    Rookies beware and that other tall, big lipped thing with the crazy but implants. Someone reported on a few weeks back. That's a dude too.

    "Dude looks like a lady" music playing.

  9. #41586

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she went by Natalie or Sarah. Haven't seen him / her around for quite a while.
    I picked up the he / she years ago and after a better look told it to leave my car. It refused so I had to physically eject it. I don't think it had time to realize what was happening as it happened. But it was back out on the street.

  10. #41585
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She knows how to work the Mike. A couple years ago it was kinda rough when she only had a couple of teeth. She also used to live in a house on Benatalou which I avoided. I've seen her recently closer to McHenry than Wilkens.
    Mic work is 9/10, but drops pretty fast if she falls asleep while she's singing. I just wish her legs didn't hurt her, because she hates when you touch then.

    I think I know what I'm going to do come payday.

  11. #41584
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Steph is tied for my favorite with tomboy Krystal. The biggest thing to watch out for is if you give her your phone number, she'll call you every day asking to hang out. She's also fun to just hang out with.
    I agree. She knows how to work the Mike. A couple years ago it was kinda rough when she only had a couple of teeth. She also used to live in a house on Benatalou which I avoided. I've seen her recently closer to McHenry than Wilkens.

  12. #41583

    Shar in Brooklyn

    Anyone have her contact info?

  13. #41582
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this one?

    Phyuck!
    She left town awhile back and cleaned herself up. But she's been back in MP for a bit and not doing well or looking good. When she first got back she had some nice meat on her bones but that's gone now.

    Bob.

  14. #41581

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Were you talking about Kiara the SW Idol that stood me up last week.

    Or is there another SW around called Keira?
    That's the one. Kiara. Tiny brunette that walks with her bf.

  15. #41580

    Jazzy

    Has anybody heard or seen Jazzy? The same blonde girl with the 3 roommates. Someone mentioned she is out on Wilkens, but that was awhile ago (2-3 months).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape