Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5399
-
03-03-20 20:35 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 489Italian nightmare AVOID!
Took a chance on this one, and what a waste of time!
First of all she has GPS disease really bad, but I managed to get her down to a reasonable 100 hh. So I get to her place and she opened the door and the girl looked nothing like the girl in the ad. She had long hair and was skinny, but in a heavy candy kind of way and she started to renegotiate what we already agreed to, tried to upsell and started to rush me! All within the first 10 min! Smh. Seemed she was on something, she was super anxious, bad vibes.
Needless to say I left.
I remember reading bad reviews of her before, but with EA, that gets deleted. AVOID!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46381556/
-
03-03-20 20:18 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 489Angel the ripoff hoe AVOID!
So I saw something new so figured I'd TOFTT. Sent a few texts that took forever, but eventually got to her place.
1st red flag: was she kept asking me what car I was driving and told me to let her know when I got there so she can tell me where to park. (never do that).
2nd red flag: she took forever to give me the room number, kept asking me to send her a pic. (never do that).
3rd red flag: she was demanding that I give her the money up front. (never do that).
Oh just in case you're wondering, yes it was the girl, but she was high as a kite and had track marks all over, looking rough. She goes to the bathroom to "freshen up" and just as I was about to get comfortable, there was a knock on the door and some guy saying "open this up" repeatedly. My guess is she was texting him. She comes out of the bathroom as I'm pulling up my pants and goes straight for the door and sure enough her "man" is at the door, saying I need to give her money. I looked straight at him and said "FUCK NO!" and rushed passed him and left.
Fortunately nothing crazy happened. AVOID THIS ONE!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/46359544/
-
03-03-20 15:20 #2562Regular Member

Posts: 1Amber
Absolute waste of time. I texted her in the morning to set up an appointment for the 2 in the afternoon. So around 1:30 I texted her asking her for the location of the place and she didn't respond till 2:30, half hour after the set appointment. After she finally sent her her location I drove 30 minutes to get to her place just to end up getting flaked on.
-
03-03-20 11:59 #2561Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't Bother
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c398c21c1b3e4a
I saw this one recently. Quoted $/ hhr. Got a lousy BBBJ, her pants never came off. (I was out of there in 10 minutes.
-
03-01-20 19:51 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 34Ashlee is not Ashlee
Contacted this one because why'all know I like them big. Asked for a verification pic because she seemed new and said no at first. Finally sent me one but upon further inspection the girl in this pic looked Hispanic and the hand tattoo was completely different and the boobs were not as nice. I wouldn't risk it boys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46330717/
-
03-01-20 15:15 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 2964All true
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
Whether texting or talking, my opinion is to never much anything that's illegal, including the exchange of money for sex. Whether in a text or a conversation, if it's LE, it's being recorded! As in my initial post, this is an excellent reason to stick with known providers, one more factor keeping you safe!
Originally Posted by Digidy
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 18:10 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 90Monica. East colonial Orlando
I've had good luck with most of these girls this one not so good. She delayed me multiple times 45 minutes total. After she took my money she started franticly looking for a hat. I knew I was screwed. I never complain just deal with it. Received headache for the obvious reason.
I've been around the block I should have known better.
I will not see her again very unprofessional.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1551199
-
02-29-20 00:16 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 76You shouldn't ask "how much" or anything like that in a conversation over the phone either. You know cause its your voice asking the question and 10/10 the call is being recorded if its a sting. Neither way of communicating is safe if you say / text incriminating things.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 17:20 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 665Texting is a written record of what is said. It is a transcript. I would never ask "how much" or anything like that in text.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 17:17 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 665I always talk on the phone so 1) you know you are actually talking with a girl and not a guy and 2) you get a feel for what they sound like and all. I don't ever show up without speaking to the girl first and if she refuses to talk on the phone then it is a huge red flag.
Originally Posted by Earl2211
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 10:53 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well I do agree with most of these post I have been mongering for like ten years an have also seen the increase in price it's called inflation let's face facts I've paid as little as 80 years ago for an hour and $300 too $400 now which BTW I can afford wouldn't do this all the time he'll no I have posted on this site under UTR about my PR / AA friend Yashii that I have seen for 5-7 years would put most providers too shame which her body and personality for 120 hhr and 150 hr just my two cents LOL.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 10:20 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 260Agreed
I agree with you guys some of these prices are getting ridiculous I like others stay also in the 100 to 180 range, the only time I stray and save my pennies is if the provider is at an Avalon level, all the others seem to ask a lot and most times the service is mediocre at best, but they really on us mongers thinking with our little heads, thus my motto is pussy is pussy. LOL.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 08:45 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 343Could not agree more. We need to set the rates. Not them. None of these girls deserve the money they are asking except for a few; such as Valentina and friends and MAYBE a coupe others. They are making tons of money. The more we stick together and set the rates, the better off we are. Amen brother.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 22:36 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 489I make a very nice living, but I will not give into the outrageous rates! NEVER! I will not contribute to that lunacy.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 22:31 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 489Well said!
You are 100% spot on! 💪
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





