Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11067
-
02-29-20 13:19 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 173This.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
For the guys who have spent time with a quality provider while she's off the clock can attest to how many calls / text she gets in a day and the sheer number of those inquiries she turns down. If you think that by not donating her rates will make her "starve" you are sadly mistaken and delusional. For everyone of the "make her starve" guys she has 10 or more who will gladly take your spot, pay her rates and have a fun time with her.
-
02-29-20 09:04 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 2464How do you do that?
I am always mystified how anyone gets their hand slapped on a fight thread.
C3.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 08:59 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 2464The biggest problem in the world is
50% of the population controls 100% of the pussy.
Did you sleep through Econ 101?
You are kidding yourself if you think we have any say so in price that extends past the law of supply and demand. She controls the supply. We control the demand. And there is way more demand than supply.
Just sayin'.
C3.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 03:07 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 129Prices going up.
Is it possible that since mongers are not freely sharing contact info of good providers with fellow mongers, supply is being limited, which in turn is helping drive prices up?
-
02-28-20 18:23 #8858Banned Member

Posts: 573[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-28-20 16:36 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 2959Perhaps you should reread the OP
I'm not entirely sure why you added me to this post, it seems like most of your rant is about DRock. As to that, I'm sure he can speak for himself on the topic. As to me, nowhere did I say that the providers dictate the price, I didn't say that because I don't believe that. Just like I don't believe that we dictate the price. Just like with any service, the provider of that service effects the ultimate price and so too does the receiver of that service. Collectively, BOTH sides set the price.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 16:30 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 2959Respectfully disagree
I've no way to know about the percentage of mongers in Central Florida that are members of this site, though neither do you. As I stated in the earlier post, my GUESS of less than 50% was just that, a guess. Again, no way to prove it, but I doubt very seriously that "the majority" of mongers are on this site. You are incorrect on your guess as to me having "just started this hobby", I've been in the hobby for about a decade. The numbers I used in the first post were merely meant to be used as an example, they weren't meant to be hard and fast numbers, not for either side of the equation. Using your logic, I suppose the consumer would set the price on everything, so long as all consumers stuck together. Can we completely dictate the price of a doctor's visit? If we all band together, can we drop the price of a Tesla Model S to $40,000? Of course not, way too many factors involved. Which, of course, was the point of the initial post. Can we EFFECT prices? Absolutely. Can we DICTATE prices? Absolutely not.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 22:26 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 489Just plain insanity
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
We control the rates! There's is no mistaking it. They don't just go up for no reason. Whether it's guys tipping more and saying things like "you deserve it," or "you should/could charge more," or just plain saying yes to the highest offer, it all adds up! You two aren't the only ones doing it.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
I would guess that the members in this forum probably provide the majority of business to these hoes in Orlando. If a third of us just stopped hobbying in Orlando, the girls would feel it and either drop rate quick, or leave town...either way we win! 😂
As for the "top shelf" girls...c'mon now. Those are poor examples. Go to South America and you will see real "top shelf" women! LOL Is "top shelf" even real? ROFL!! 🤣 🤣
I have spoken! Stay FRESH!! 💪
-
02-27-20 21:56 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 706Blind leading the blind!
It's already a proven fact that giving higher rates does not guarantee you a better experience. So why pay it? Why be the sucker?
I asked you to define "top shelf" and you give me examples, poor examples at that. Your examples don't mean anything to me. Truth is, there is no such thing as "top shelf. " That's an illusion, a false truth, you put in your head.
You both give up all your power to the pussy! You're exactly the type of guys they prey on. They know the pussy is your weakness so they exploit you and play you, like they have always done for years! The reason the rates are climbing is because you all entertain it, plain and simple.
Are you afraid that if you say no you won't get laid? If you're suggesting that "consumers alone doesn't set the price," then who does?
Answer this: Who works for who? Do you work for them or do they work for you?
Who has the money?
One last thing, "DRock" you should call yourself DPebble, you're way too soft for that name.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 22:11 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 346Zzz zzz zzz.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 20:16 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 148You set a new record
Congratulations! You set a new record for reviewing 17 girls / places in 24 hours. Now if you actually saw any of them I would be more suprized! All the good UTRs too. If you review girls that you actually dreamed of recently and be a little more specific then I think we may actually believe you. Good job though getting your post count to 18 in one day. LOL.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:18 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 346LOL, its always the broke ass haters who can't break a grand to hammer some crazy sweet poontang that flap their limp dick gums.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 21:16 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 1148Seems a little suspect
Agree it seems like an amalgamation of many other mongers posts just using popular providers names. Maybe one of them will respond to the reviews to prove they are legit.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 20:54 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 1170Totally agree
I totally agree with you, the guy has even just reviewd Allie now when she has been retired for months. Makes you question why now? And all at the same time? Makes you go Hmmmm?
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
02-23-20 18:49 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 148Wow is right
I think someone is trying to up their post count with about 10 different reviews in one day. If you look at them though, they are all very general and that info can be found by rttf.
I don't believe any of Forrests reports are actual dreams, but stories from others dreams trying to get his count up and to senior status.
Just my. 02.
Suprized he didn't report on Pharmaguys green eyed girl. LOL.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




