Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 32149
-
02-29-20 15:50 #15139Regular Member

Posts: 24Qq and 8303
Saw Suti or Suzi at QQ. About 40 yo. Massage was pretty good. 80 hr + 80 tip. Ok face, little to no butt, baby fat. Great soft, warm tits though, nat d's and they like to play, Russian from every possible angle and a little p2 p for good measure. No BJ. No kissing. But very enthusiastic and sensual.
Later same week went to 8303. New girl Lisha. Bad sign when they say new girl with a little giggle. Fit, full c's. Very cute face, reminded of this viet girlfriend I had way back then, though this one is Chinese, me thinks and don't speak a word of English, which made it hard to get along.
Massage was so, so. Barely any utc. Release was not rushed but very mechanical and took her forever because of that. Not worth repeating.
Qq on the other hand, was a blast. Literally.
Erik.
-
02-29-20 15:41 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 216Meaning
Perhaps it means that they make yearly donations to the local sheriff's office, helping to support their community as many businesses do.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 15:02 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 35Pine Trip
Based on the review, I paid a visit. I think we saw the same gal. She's skinny without her bolt-ons and pushing 50. Lots of other reconstructive work above the neck and not my type at all. Crap massage. . 6 + . 8 at standard rates (HHR + nude CBJ). Nice place, decent TS, but will not return. I prefer a better massage.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 14:57 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 35Just a guess
My guess is that they took a robo-call do donate to the "sheriff's association", and they got sent the sticker. You see those stickers on cars all the time (hoping the cop will give them a break).
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
I had a friend who worked as a phone solicitor pitching those things, years ago. Unscrupulous as hell because they target immigrants and the elderly.
The other option is you're going to be on an episode of Nightline.
-
02-28-20 19:54 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 1991Question about your Thai experiences
Have you ever had a bad one? Each one of your posts talks about "best ever" kinds of sessions. Have you tried any that didn't work out so well or have you just been extremely lucky?
Originally Posted by CanonDbz1985
[View Original Post]
Also, what was the damage for a session with Naya and what extras were on the menu? Just wondering how she stacks up against all the other Thai talent.
-
02-28-20 16:39 #15134Regular Member

Posts: 4Cuteness comes in small package
The best word to describe my experience using one word, refreshing. Her name Naya, the pictures where accurate and in person even better. Very polite, the way she approach me is like she knew of me, like it was not the very 1st time. The whole experience was very professional, she is very good at her craft, best hands I ever had. I will keep coming back here for sure. For sure I will recommend her to anybody who is looking for beauty and a very good massage.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-r...utifu-39273416
-
02-28-20 12:17 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 1991Current ad for Thai Candy
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9570532.html
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
Great massage, real pics, no GFE, no oral at all (no CBJ, no BBBJ, no DATY, no nursing, no kissing). While Candy is a pretty common provider name if you do a search she should be the only one in the Tysons-McLean area. Mostly good reports although some complaints about mild GPS and the limited menu. I've enjoyed several sessions but I'm a big fan of massage and Candy is great in that department.
-
02-28-20 10:08 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 304Thai Candy
Can you share a link? Review? Massage good? GFE (BBBJ) finish? What was great?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 08:43 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 68Help Me Ronda
Thanks for your post HFT. Your speculation on what happened to me makes perfect sense. I'm going to give it another try as she sounds like a fun time and worth the effort.
Originally Posted by HotFootTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 08:10 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 75Lovely
Stopped by Lovely in Sterling, saw they had two sheriff association stickers on the window. Any idea what that means?
-
02-27-20 23:30 #15129Regular Member

Posts: 5Great she's back
Nice that she's back, your clearly happy for that. But where is she?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:50 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 432Pine
Correct -- thanks for helping our visitor!
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 16:06 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 215Thai Candy is back!
Saw her earlier today and it was another great session. She's only here for 10 days or so.
-
02-27-20 11:29 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 103Ronda is a total babe and a hidden gem for me. JI told me she's got a new friend coming soon that I will review when I get the chance to.
Originally Posted by HotFootTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 10:24 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 80Help Me Ronda
I saw Ronda yesterday, and had a great visit. It was very much like the original post that probably got us all interested in calling her in the first place (Massage + Not-Quite-GFE). She said she's leaving town, and won't be back until April.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
At the end of my session, she gave me her direct phone number, and told me that the other numbers all go through someone else. So, I'm guessing some of you may have never been texting with Ronda in the first place, and were getting stuck talking with Bena / Ji, or whoever it happened to be. If you end up seeing Ronda, and have a good time, I'd suggest getting her direct digits and scheduling with her that way.
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/annandale/9589444.htmlLast edited by HotFootTeddy; 02-27-20 at 10:25. Reason: Adding Link










Reply With Quote





