Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 738 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    50% of the population controls 100% of the pussy.


    You are kidding yourself if you think we have any say so in price that extends past the law of supply and demand. She controls the supply. We control the demand. And there is way more demand than supply.


    C3.
    This.

    For the guys who have spent time with a quality provider while she's off the clock can attest to how many calls / text she gets in a day and the sheer number of those inquiries she turns down. If you think that by not donating her rates will make her "starve" you are sadly mistaken and delusional. For everyone of the "make her starve" guys she has 10 or more who will gladly take your spot, pay her rates and have a fun time with her.

  2. #8861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    How do you do that?

    I am always mystified how anyone gets their hand slapped on a fight thread.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #8860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    The biggest problem in the world is

    50% of the population controls 100% of the pussy.

    Did you sleep through Econ 101?

    You are kidding yourself if you think we have any say so in price that extends past the law of supply and demand. She controls the supply. We control the demand. And there is way more demand than supply.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    It's already a proven fact that giving higher rates does not guarantee you a better experience. So why pay it? Why be the sucker?

    I asked you to define "top shelf" and you give me examples, poor examples at that. Your examples don't mean anything to me. Truth is, there is no such thing as "top shelf. " That's an illusion, a false truth, you put in your head.

    You both give up all your power to the pussy! You're exactly the type of guys they prey on. They know the pussy is your weakness so they exploit you and play you, like they have always done for years! The reason the rates are climbing is because you all entertain it, plain and simple.

    Are you afraid that if you say no you won't get laid? If you're suggesting that "consumers alone doesn't set the price," then who does?

    Answer this: Who works for who? Do you work for them or do they work for you?

    Who has the money?

    One last thing, "DRock" you should call yourself DPebble, you're way too soft for that name.

  4. #8859

    Prices going up.

    Is it possible that since mongers are not freely sharing contact info of good providers with fellow mongers, supply is being limited, which in turn is helping drive prices up?

  5. #8858
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #8857

    Perhaps you should reread the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    It's already a proven fact that giving higher rates does not guarantee you a better experience. So why pay it? Why be the sucker?

    I asked you to define "top shelf" and you give me examples, poor examples at that. Your examples don't mean anything to me. Truth is, there is no such thing as "top shelf. " That's an illusion, a false truth, you put in your head.

    You both give up all your power to the pussy! You're exactly the type of guys they prey on. They know the pussy is your weakness so they exploit you and play you, like they have always done for years! The reason the rates are climbing is because you all entertain it, plain and simple.

    Are you afraid that if you say no you won't get laid? If you're suggesting that "consumers alone doesn't set the price," then who does?

    Answer this: Who works for who? Do you work for them or do they work for you?

    Who has the money?

    One last thing, "DRock" you should call yourself DPebble, you're way too soft for that name.
    I'm not entirely sure why you added me to this post, it seems like most of your rant is about DRock. As to that, I'm sure he can speak for himself on the topic. As to me, nowhere did I say that the providers dictate the price, I didn't say that because I don't believe that. Just like I don't believe that we dictate the price. Just like with any service, the provider of that service effects the ultimate price and so too does the receiver of that service. Collectively, BOTH sides set the price.

  7. #8856

    Respectfully disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    I would argue that the members on this board are probably closer to the majority of business in this town. That's not counting the lurkers that aren't members yet. And as for your comment on price setting, you must've just started this hobby because it wasn't more than 2-3 yrs ago that hh rates were between 80-100, qv was 40-60, hr was 140-200 consistently!

    But based on your logic, you're saying that if a good majority of us declines their ridiculous offers, that they will not budge? Doesn't make sense, but I'll go with it. So what would happen if we do nothing?
    I've no way to know about the percentage of mongers in Central Florida that are members of this site, though neither do you. As I stated in the earlier post, my GUESS of less than 50% was just that, a guess. Again, no way to prove it, but I doubt very seriously that "the majority" of mongers are on this site. You are incorrect on your guess as to me having "just started this hobby", I've been in the hobby for about a decade. The numbers I used in the first post were merely meant to be used as an example, they weren't meant to be hard and fast numbers, not for either side of the equation. Using your logic, I suppose the consumer would set the price on everything, so long as all consumers stuck together. Can we completely dictate the price of a doctor's visit? If we all band together, can we drop the price of a Tesla Model S to $40,000? Of course not, way too many factors involved. Which, of course, was the point of the initial post. Can we EFFECT prices? Absolutely. Can we DICTATE prices? Absolutely not.

  8. #8855

    Just plain insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree with your statement. We are part of the equation. I also think part of the issue with the Orlando market is that we are relatively close to Miami. My opinion is that top shelf talent down there generally gets more money per hour and / or more clients per hour. I sometimes find it hard to get an appointment with some of my favorites down there at 200/ hr because they are so busy. If I were a top shelf provider, I probably would not frequent Orlando over Miami on a regular basis with all other things considered equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    There's at least two problems with that school of thought. First, those on this board are not the only consumers out there. While it's hugely a guess, I suspect less than half of those that regularly engage in this hobby are members of this forum. If so, then more than half of the mongers aren't even involved in this conversation. Second, the consumer alone doesn't set the price. Much like we can (attempt) to band together, so too can the ladies. Hypothetically, if we tried to set the hhr rate at 100, they could refuse to see clients and say the hhr rate is 150. Then it becomes a game of chicken to see who blinks first. Sure, we can absolutely have an EFFECT on the price, but there are way too many factors involved for us to think we could actually SET the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    I would consider Valentina and her friends top shelf. Kylie also. Been a while since they've been to Orlando.
    We control the rates! There's is no mistaking it. They don't just go up for no reason. Whether it's guys tipping more and saying things like "you deserve it," or "you should/could charge more," or just plain saying yes to the highest offer, it all adds up! You two aren't the only ones doing it.

    I would guess that the members in this forum probably provide the majority of business to these hoes in Orlando. If a third of us just stopped hobbying in Orlando, the girls would feel it and either drop rate quick, or leave town...either way we win! 😂

    As for the "top shelf" girls...c'mon now. Those are poor examples. Go to South America and you will see real "top shelf" women! LOL Is "top shelf" even real? ROFL!! 🤣 🤣

    I have spoken! Stay FRESH!! 💪

  9. #8854

    Blind leading the blind!

    It's already a proven fact that giving higher rates does not guarantee you a better experience. So why pay it? Why be the sucker?

    I asked you to define "top shelf" and you give me examples, poor examples at that. Your examples don't mean anything to me. Truth is, there is no such thing as "top shelf. " That's an illusion, a false truth, you put in your head.

    You both give up all your power to the pussy! You're exactly the type of guys they prey on. They know the pussy is your weakness so they exploit you and play you, like they have always done for years! The reason the rates are climbing is because you all entertain it, plain and simple.

    Are you afraid that if you say no you won't get laid? If you're suggesting that "consumers alone doesn't set the price," then who does?

    Answer this: Who works for who? Do you work for them or do they work for you?

    Who has the money?

    One last thing, "DRock" you should call yourself DPebble, you're way too soft for that name.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree with your statement. We are part of the equation. I also think part of the issue with the Orlando market is that we are relatively close to Miami. My opinion is that top shelf talent down there generally gets more money per hour and / or more clients per hour. I sometimes find it hard to get an appointment with some of my favorites down there at 200/ hr because they are so busy. If I were a top shelf provider, I probably would not frequent Orlando over Miami on a regular basis with all other things considered equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    There's at least two problems with that school of thought. First, those on this board are not the only consumers out there. While it's hugely a guess, I suspect less than half of those that regularly engage in this hobby are members of this forum. If so, then more than half of the mongers aren't even involved in this conversation. Second, the consumer alone doesn't set the price. Much like we can (attempt) to band together, so too can the ladies. Hypothetically, if we tried to set the hhr rate at 100, they could refuse to see clients and say the hhr rate is 150. Then it becomes a game of chicken to see who blinks first. Sure, we can absolutely have an EFFECT on the price, but there are way too many factors involved for us to think we could actually SET the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    I would consider Valentina and her friends top shelf. Kylie also. Been a while since they've been to Orlando.

  10. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations! You set a new record for reviewing 17 girls / places in 24 hours. Now if you actually saw any of them I would be more suprized! All the good UTRs too. If you review girls that you actually dreamed of recently and be a little more specific then I think we may actually believe you. Good job though getting your post count to 18 in one day. LOL.
    Zzz zzz zzz.

  11. #8852

    You set a new record

    Congratulations! You set a new record for reviewing 17 girls / places in 24 hours. Now if you actually saw any of them I would be more suprized! All the good UTRs too. If you review girls that you actually dreamed of recently and be a little more specific then I think we may actually believe you. Good job though getting your post count to 18 in one day. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    It was some time ago. Everyone that knows both Sabrina T and Michele can tell you they are living together.

  12. #8851
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla  [View Original Post]
    I think someone is trying to up their post count with about 10 different reviews in one day. If you look at them though, they are all very general and that info can be found by rttf.

    I don't believe any of Forrests reports are actual dreams, but stories from others dreams trying to get his count up and to senior status.

    Just my. 02.

    Suprized he didn't report on Pharmaguys green eyed girl. LOL.
    LOL, its always the broke ass haters who can't break a grand to hammer some crazy sweet poontang that flap their limp dick gums.

  13. #8850

    Seems a little suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Really, you to write all this now. Dude it has been months she moved out from that loc. Also writing about Allie now is like you coming out of coma and writing all these. SMH.
    Agree it seems like an amalgamation of many other mongers posts just using popular providers names. Maybe one of them will respond to the reviews to prove they are legit.

  14. #8849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla  [View Original Post]
    I think someone is trying to up their post count with about 10 different reviews in one day. If you look at them though, they are all very general and that info can be found by rttf.

    I don't believe any of Forrests reports are actual dreams, but stories from others dreams trying to get his count up and to senior status.

    Just my. 02.

    Suprized he didn't report on Pharmaguys green eyed girl. LOL.
    I totally agree with you, the guy has even just reviewd Allie now when she has been retired for months. Makes you question why now? And all at the same time? Makes you go Hmmmm?

    Orlo69.

  15. #8848

    Wow is right

    I think someone is trying to up their post count with about 10 different reviews in one day. If you look at them though, they are all very general and that info can be found by rttf.

    I don't believe any of Forrests reports are actual dreams, but stories from others dreams trying to get his count up and to senior status.

    Just my. 02.

    Suprized he didn't report on Pharmaguys green eyed girl. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Damn Forest, you've been busy bro! You should have gone with the name "ForestHump", LOL. Seriously though, I haven't heard from Scarlett Rose since late last year. Fortunately I bought her 3 pornos to remember her by. She was an AMAZING fuck so if anyone has her current digits please shoot me a PM, thanks!

    SYM

    Edit: Holy shit I just discovered she's been doing more porn, LOL. If you go to my old review at the link below and then click the link at the very bottom of my review to the Manyvids porn site, you'll see several more uploads including a facial compilation and a balcony sex vid uploaded in the last month!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4315173

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape