Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 929 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 13932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovermarg  [View Original Post]
    So is it always a better idea to do outcall compared to incall, if there is a choice?
    If avoiding a sting is your main concern then yes. Logistically it is harder to set you up during an outcall. It can be done but you are just not that special, unless you are a billionaire owner of an NFL team.

  2. #5996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Different strokes for different folks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovermarg  [View Original Post]
    So is it always a better idea to do outcall compared to incall, if there is a choice?
    In Las Vegas? I would agree. I would rather a lady come to my hotel than go to her place, not to mention, I almost never rent a car.

    But others may have a different opinion.

    C3.

  3. #5995

    Myya Mills?

    $300 HR for this? Has to be TGTBT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/myya-mills

  4. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    If LE wanted to nail you, they don't need a picture you took of the phone inside your hotel room to do so. From the moment you contacted the chick, if it was a sting, they already have all the evidence they need to prosecute. And it is highly unlikely they will send an UC officer pretending to be a hooker to your room. What if you open the door and start shooting her with your shotgun? LE stings don't work like that. They will control every aspect of the take down from beginning to end. They have zero control of what happens during an outcall to your place.
    So is it always a better idea to do outcall compared to incall, if there is a choice?

  5. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Brandy replied to me last weekend. I was just trying to find out her rates.

    I asked about her 1 hr. GFE rate, to which she replied "200 roses. ".

    Tried searching out a reputable review, but came up empty. I would love to get a accurate description of her services. For me DFK, DATY, BBBJ and two pops a must. BBFSCIP preferred. Good communication and promptness a big plus.
    I remember seeing reviews of her a while back and wanted to see her but thought she disappeared.

    Found some reviews, look in "escort reports" post 3162 and in "bareback beauties" post 1446.

  6. #5992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace33  [View Original Post]
    I'm completely new at this, but is it normal for a CG to ask for a picture of your room phone to verify you're in the mentioned room? I mean, I get it. But it seems like something LE could pin you to.
    If LE wanted to nail you, they don't need a picture you took of the phone inside your hotel room to do so. From the moment you contacted the chick, if it was a sting, they already have all the evidence they need to prosecute. And it is highly unlikely they will send an UC officer pretending to be a hooker to your room. What if you open the door and start shooting her with your shotgun? LE stings don't work like that. They will control every aspect of the take down from beginning to end. They have zero control of what happens during an outcall to your place.

  7. #5991

    Cic

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir125  [View Original Post]
    No bs here, she's probably around her early 30's. Here's a photo of her backshot. Wish I can take more photos and share, but I get the vibe she wants to be anonymous. I had an awesome time with her and booked multiple times. I've been a long time lurker and had countless misses from other guy's recommendations from this page. I also highly doubt she made the ad herself as I suspect she probably have or had a booker. The most thing I believe was useful was because I learned simple enough of Chinese from college. Next time whenever I'm back in Vegas I'll go directly to her, but you know YMMV as with any person.
    Guessing this pic was from the date you just posted about. So why then is she in leggings and not the black dress you said she was in when she was by the front desk.

  8. #5990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her 1 hr. GFE rate, to which she replied "200 roses. ". For me DFK, DATY, BBBJ and two pops a must. BBFSCIP preferred. Good communication and promptness a big plus
    All that for $200 in LV? Yeah, keep dreaming.

  9. #5989

    Brandy, She Replied to Me

    Brandy replied to me last weekend. I was just trying to find out her rates.

    I asked about her 1 hr. GFE rate, to which she replied "200 roses. ".

    Tried searching out a reputable review, but came up empty. I would love to get a accurate description of her services. For me DFK, DATY, BBBJ and two pops a must. BBFSCIP preferred. Good communication and promptness a big plus.

    Quote Originally Posted by JdkNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Saw her a couple of times, haven't been able to get a hold of her at all lately. Anyone seen her lately or know if she's still doing this?

  10. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by JdkNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2732334

    Saw her a couple of times, haven't been able to get a hold of her at all lately. Anyone seen her lately or know if she's still doing this?
    I had some sort of a. I don't know, *thing* would be the best descriptor. With her. She came and crashed at my place a few times. No sex. She'd been up and down, on and off meth, mostly sleeping in the streets, in and out of jail, hanging with bad people. Anyway, I'm not getting too personal with this, but she betrayed my trust and caused some problems, and I tried to confront her but she just wound up leaving. Haven't heard from her in months, but all of the above I just mentioned is likely what she's been doing since then. I'd stay away. She hardly even looks like those pics anymore too.

  11. #5987

    On point

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    That ain't PSE. Where I come from that doesn't even qualify as GFE. You folks continue to downgrade this term. With the help of guys like you, these GPS hookers will be calling a covered handjob "PSE" tomorrow, and charging PSE rates. I don't care if she does what you tell her to do, that doesn't make it PSE. If you tell her I am going to creampie your pussy with no hat and she says yes, then that's PSE. When she whips out the condom, she's no different than a $60 hooker in one the Latina houses off Tropicana.
    What he said.

  12. #5986

    Room Phone Picture

    I'm completely new at this, but is it normal for a CG to ask for a picture of your room phone to verify you're in the mentioned room? I mean, I get it. But it seems like something LE could pin you to.

  13. #5985

    K girl doubles

    Has anyone did a double with 2 k-girls from the agencies like discreet whispers or CLL? Do you recommend it? Do the girls play well each other? I know it depends on the actual girls but if anyone has experience, please share.

  14. #5984

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir125  [View Original Post]
    No bs here, she's probably around her early 30's. Here's a photo of her backshot. Wish I can take more photos and share, but I get the vibe she wants to be anonymous. I had an awesome time with her and booked multiple times. I've been a long time lurker and had countless misses from other guy's recommendations from this page. I also highly doubt she made the ad herself as I suspect she probably have or had a booker. The most thing I believe was useful was because I learned simple enough of Chinese from college. Next time whenever I'm back in Vegas I'll go directly to her, but you know YMMV as with any person.
    OK. So what do you get, $$. ? Ad says BBFS, anal. Did she offer that?

  15. #5983

    Scam

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1666727

    They sent me a girl who took my money and walked out, the girl isn't even the girl in the picture.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape