Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5796
-
02-27-20 22:21 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 863Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle joined Hx briefly a few months ago. She's from LV, had an incall in Santa Ana, then disappeared after 3-4 days. Super hot 19 yo mixed white-Asian chick with absolutely perfect body. Amazing DFK, her breath smelled so good. Excellent BBBJ with non-stop eye contact, slow and sensual. She had an explosive O during DATY, and her pussy smelled so sweet. When it was time for the main event, I asked if we could skip the condom and she nodded her head. Plunged right in and did not last long and CIP in mish. We talked a little bit, then I asked if she wanted another O and she smiled. I devoured her tiny kitty again until she was wriggling away from me, then turned to her side and was super quiet as she clamped her legs together. She was overstimulated. I was rock hard at this time and would have none of that and plunged again as she let out a loud gasp, then pounded her with non-stop DFK as I coated her cervix a 2nd time. Before I left, I asked if I could see her in LV as I frequently visit, and I have a 6 day business trip coming up in April. I got her 702 digits and will report back on my next date with her in Sin City. Here are some screen shots from my 50 minute video.
Steak.
-
02-27-20 17:59 #2390Shill

Posts: 7Emily is back
Just saw an AD saying Emily is back at https://fruitkstand.escortbook.com.
-
02-26-20 23:48 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 863Dianndra69 pics
Here you go.
Steak.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:16 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 83I see her whenever our schedules match, she's a keeper. I'd like to see more pics if you get a chance.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 11:54 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 187Her boyfriend hangs around the area, I've seen the guy too. She is open to BBFS, but asked for test results, which I didn't have handy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 21:03 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you have her # text her. Just because she hasn't posted classifieds doesn't mean she isn't available. I've seen her many times when she was dark. Just text the # if you have from hx.
Originally Posted by HornDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 11:12 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 742Contact info
Hey brother can I get her contact info?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 10:05 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 863https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ScarlettJems
Highly recommend SJ for some BB action. Pussy is super tight and gets really wet. Does not enjoy DATY but loves to give BBBJ with lots of DT, gagging, and BLS. Booked her for an hour with 2 pops both times were CIP deep inside, pics, and video. First CIP during mish, second time during K-9. There are reports that she some muscle walking around near her incall room on short leash, so be on your best when you see her and don't try any shenanigans and you will have a great slurpy wet time with SJ.
Steak.
-
02-24-20 07:01 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 50She looks promising but she is not active right now.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 02:00 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 1062Maybe he burned it during some camping accident or spends too much time at the tanning salons. You know you're supposed to put on the little hat to cover the twigs and berries at those joints for a reason. Once your junk and uglies go black, they don't go back.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 19:50 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 863Deeandra69
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69
LOL this submissive chick keeps changing the iteration of her name. This is probably the 5th variation of her handle now. What has not changed is the service. Body is not the tightest in the world, but she has no ugly tats. Excellent BBBJ, will let you CIM if you prefer. BBFSCIP and will DFK the whole time. Booked her for an hour PSE with pics and video, MSOG both times CIP with creampie for the first pop. You will have to direct the show because she is a sub, but follows directions eagerly. Repeat-worthy especially for the price.
-Steak.
-
02-23-20 18:52 #2380Regular Member

Posts: 19Actually, no, I don't. Matter of fact, probably no one but you knows what your comment means. Sorry.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
BTW, what DO you mean?
-
02-22-20 13:08 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 178Hola pervs,
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres
80 bbfscip qq.
-
02-22-20 10:03 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 1657His dick is darker than his body? I don't get your comment. Personally I wasn't looking at his dick.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 23:16 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 437That'll explain erratic behavior and paranoia LOL thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by CumSlutLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





