Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2391

    Honeysuckle

    Honeysuckle joined Hx briefly a few months ago. She's from LV, had an incall in Santa Ana, then disappeared after 3-4 days. Super hot 19 yo mixed white-Asian chick with absolutely perfect body. Amazing DFK, her breath smelled so good. Excellent BBBJ with non-stop eye contact, slow and sensual. She had an explosive O during DATY, and her pussy smelled so sweet. When it was time for the main event, I asked if we could skip the condom and she nodded her head. Plunged right in and did not last long and CIP in mish. We talked a little bit, then I asked if she wanted another O and she smiled. I devoured her tiny kitty again until she was wriggling away from me, then turned to her side and was super quiet as she clamped her legs together. She was overstimulated. I was rock hard at this time and would have none of that and plunged again as she let out a loud gasp, then pounded her with non-stop DFK as I coated her cervix a 2nd time. Before I left, I asked if I could see her in LV as I frequently visit, and I have a 6 day business trip coming up in April. I got her 702 digits and will report back on my next date with her in Sin City. Here are some screen shots from my 50 minute video.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Honeysuckle HX (1).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (2).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (3).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (4).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (5).jpg‎  

    Honeysuckle HX (6).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (7).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (8).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (9).jpg‎   Honeysuckle HX (10).jpg‎  


  2. #2390

    Emily is back

    Just saw an AD saying Emily is back at https://fruitkstand.escortbook.com.

  3. #2389

    Dianndra69 pics

    Here you go.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    I see her whenever our schedules match, she's a keeper. I'd like to see more pics if you get a chance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1.jpg‎   D2.jpg‎   D3.jpg‎   D4.jpg‎   D5.jpg‎  

    D6.jpg‎   D7.jpg‎   D10.jpg‎  

  4. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69

    LOL this submissive chick keeps changing the iteration of her name. This is probably the 5th variation of her handle now. What has not changed is the service. Body is not the tightest in the world, but she has no ugly tats. Excellent BBBJ, will let you CIM if you prefer. BBFSCIP and will DFK the whole time. Booked her for an hour PSE with pics and video, MSOG both times CIP with creampie for the first pop. You will have to direct the show because she is a sub, but follows directions eagerly. Repeat-worthy especially for the price.

    -Steak.
    I see her whenever our schedules match, she's a keeper. I'd like to see more pics if you get a chance.

  5. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ScarlettJems

    Highly recommend SJ for some BB action. Pussy is super tight and gets really wet. Does not enjoy DATY but loves to give BBBJ with lots of DT, gagging, and BLS. Booked her for an hour with 2 pops both times were CIP deep inside, pics, and video. First CIP during mish, second time during K-9. There are reports that she some muscle walking around near her incall room on short leash, so be on your best when you see her and don't try any shenanigans and you will have a great slurpy wet time with SJ.

    Steak.
    Her boyfriend hangs around the area, I've seen the guy too. She is open to BBFS, but asked for test results, which I didn't have handy. YMMV.

  6. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She looks promising but she is not active right now.
    If you have her # text her. Just because she hasn't posted classifieds doesn't mean she isn't available. I've seen her many times when she was dark. Just text the # if you have from hx.

  7. #2385

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69

    LOL this submissive chick keeps changing the iteration of her name. This is probably the 5th variation of her handle now. What has not changed is the service. Body is not the tightest in the world, but she has no ugly tats. Excellent BBBJ, will let you CIM if you prefer. BBFSCIP and will DFK the whole time. Booked her for an hour PSE with pics and video, MSOG both times CIP with creampie for the first pop. You will have to direct the show because she is a sub, but follows directions eagerly. Repeat-worthy especially for the price.

    -Steak.
    Hey brother can I get her contact info?

  8. #2384
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ScarlettJems

    Highly recommend SJ for some BB action. Pussy is super tight and gets really wet. Does not enjoy DATY but loves to give BBBJ with lots of DT, gagging, and BLS. Booked her for an hour with 2 pops both times were CIP deep inside, pics, and video. First CIP during mish, second time during K-9. There are reports that she some muscle walking around near her incall room on short leash, so be on your best when you see her and don't try any shenanigans and you will have a great slurpy wet time with SJ.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (1).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (2).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (3).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (4).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (5).jpg‎  

    ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (6).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (7).jpg‎   ScarlettJems BBFSCIP (8).jpg‎  

  9. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69

    LOL this submissive chick keeps changing the iteration of her name. This is probably the 5th variation of her handle now. What has not changed is the service. Body is not the tightest in the world, but she has no ugly tats. Excellent BBBJ, will let you CIM if you prefer. BBFSCIP and will DFK the whole time. Booked her for an hour PSE with pics and video, MSOG both times CIP with creampie for the first pop. You will have to direct the show because she is a sub, but follows directions eagerly. Repeat-worthy especially for the price.

    -Steak.
    She looks promising but she is not active right now.

  10. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She looks and sounds very good. I'm going to have to try her out and get my rocks off. I also noticed that your penis is darker than your body, LOL.
    Maybe he burned it during some camping accident or spends too much time at the tanning salons. You know you're supposed to put on the little hat to cover the twigs and berries at those joints for a reason. Once your junk and uglies go black, they don't go back.

  11. #2381

    Deeandra69

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69

    LOL this submissive chick keeps changing the iteration of her name. This is probably the 5th variation of her handle now. What has not changed is the service. Body is not the tightest in the world, but she has no ugly tats. Excellent BBBJ, will let you CIM if you prefer. BBFSCIP and will DFK the whole time. Booked her for an hour PSE with pics and video, MSOG both times CIP with creampie for the first pop. You will have to direct the show because she is a sub, but follows directions eagerly. Repeat-worthy especially for the price.

    -Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1.jpg‎   D2.jpg‎   D3.jpg‎   D4.jpg‎   D5.png‎  

    D6.jpg‎   D7.png‎  

  12. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    The long slender stick with a orange cover at the top you can remove. LOL.

    If ya know what I mean.
    Actually, no, I don't. Matter of fact, probably no one but you knows what your comment means. Sorry.

    BTW, what DO you mean?

  13. #2379

  14. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She looks and sounds very good. I'm going to have to try her out and get my rocks off. I also noticed that your penis is darker than your body, LOL.
    His dick is darker than his body? I don't get your comment. Personally I wasn't looking at his dick.

  15. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by CumSlutLover  [View Original Post]
    Meth. She smokes it several times a day.
    That'll explain erratic behavior and paranoia LOL thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape