Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8048

  2. #8047
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    And we never hear about them until after the fact on the news with pictures of those they nabbed.
    The York County Sheriff's Dept. Has stings at the Carrowinds hotels about 4 times per year. All unsuspecting providers and customers get arrested and their pictures posted. It could ruin your life so I would stay away from that area.

  3. #8046
    And we never hear about them until after the fact on the news with pictures of those they nabbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    I agree! No nudes, nondescript services. Meets all criteria of a sting ad.

  4. #8045
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Suspicious ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    Carowinds blvd is notorious for LEO stings. Be very careful.
    I agree! No nudes, nondescript services. Meets all criteria of a sting ad.

  5. #8044

    Carmen

    Seen her posting forever but have yet to see a review. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/260798787497 Does anyone have any intel?

  6. #8043
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Googled number and absolutely nothing shows up, very puzzling and suspicious in my opinion.

  7. #8042

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/967606210290
    See post 7205.

  8. #8041

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? I reached out to her and she holds a good conversation, seems pleasant but seems TGTBT. Thinking of TOFTT.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/291957599985
    Carowinds blvd is notorious for LEO stings. Be very careful.

  9. #8040

    Dreamed about in post 7205

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/967606210290
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4679490#post4679490.

  10. #8039
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/967606210290
    She was reviewed recently as a MILF with some minor baby damage. I also think she used to go by Chandler.

  11. #8038
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I guess she didn't retire.
    Could be a good marketing strategy by her.

  12. #8037
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkCountry  [View Original Post]
    Mid level Motel off 2X.
    Established communication. But surprisingly the prices went up. Market level 2 for one full h. She sweared never ask for lower than that.

  13. #8036

    New?

    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/967606210290

  14. #8035

    Not sure if she is the girl in the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    I guess no one has seen her? If I TOFTT, I'll report back. Wasn't sure if she had another name she went by.

    J.
    If you research the phone number on stg or listcrawler some ads come up with a girl not nearly as cute back in January and early February. I was hoping someone wouldve shared some info too.

  15. #8034

    New One

    If anyone dreams about this one please let me know.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/622682058364

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape