Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,116 to 23,130 of 31139
-
02-26-20 22:44 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 208I believe someone said she only sees people during school hours and prefers a call over a text.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:15 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenna
This is her last week.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:09 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 1205Jenna
I guess she didn't retire.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 20:53 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 51Indigo
I've tried to see indigo 6 times. One time I got a response then silence. After all of the good reviews I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 20:31 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 100Jenna
Jenna is legit awesome. Really a nice girl, fun!! No demons BBBJ awesome. Down to earth.
-
02-26-20 19:29 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 7337Sifting through the weeds to find the daisies is everywhere now. DAMN I hate all the scammers that have taken over.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:15 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 59Send her a text. So far crickets.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 17:17 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenna
Was able to connect with Jenna today and had a great time. She is in a safe location, on time and gives excellent GFE. Can't go wrong with her if you like no drama and a easy set up. Treat her with respect and you will leave with a smile on your face. As always YMMV.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/671937291798
-
02-26-20 17:11 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 100Spam
Based on my experience, I would venture to say that 99.9% are spam / fake and the other 0.1% aren't real haha.
Originally Posted by EyesTravel2
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
02-26-20 16:33 #8015Banned Member

Posts: 930Contacting girls
I have determined the best way to get in touch with any girl is to send them a text asking if they can talk. If they text Yes, call them and speak to them one on one. That way, you and the girl can determine if you are a match. 90% of the time, if the girl sounds sweet on the phone, she will be sweet in person. I also like to speak to them to determine if they are under the influence. When you only text, you never know if the girl or her handler is the one responding.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]
I also have the knack of determining if they are attractive by the tone of their voice.
-
02-26-20 15:45 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 153Mid level Motel off 2X.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 14:04 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 27Craigslist community
Hey every, has anybody answers any of the craigslist ads in community? There are some interest ones. The is always better than stg. ? Just curious as I am new to the area.
-
02-26-20 13:35 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 174Lexi
I'm about 99 1/2% sure she's Alexis (the source of Lexi name, I guess) from Gastonia and Hickory 1-2 years ago. She's on FB and some mugshot sites also (different name). Seems a little pricey for what I remember.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 13:33 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 7337Someone mentioned her on the BBFS thread. Didn't give much details how she was.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:44 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 544Lexi of Dallas nc
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/785860452644
She looks attractive and different.
Anyone seen her?











Reply With Quote




