Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 26409
-
02-27-20 22:27 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 189Summa cum not so laude
ASUs standards must be slipping or she's attending community "collage. " LOL.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/370233500010
Deposit makes me want to steer clear.
-
02-27-20 21:44 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 46
Originally Posted by SenorBear
[View Original Post]
Self sufficiency can mean many different things. She might have inherited money. She may have gotten a settlement the pays her $X amount per month. She also may be on some type of disability or SSI. Who knows. If you're interested, go see her and ask. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back!
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
Bean.
-
02-27-20 21:20 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 277Retro
Lava lamp LOL.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 21:00 #9276Senior Member

Posts: 1820The point was, I believe, that she lives in Madison and isn't walking National Ave, which was your original question.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-27-20 20:47 #9275Senior Member

Posts: 686Do tell
Since we are on the topic, what is this geisha how like? Decent service? Price range?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 20:45 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 312I here ya.
Want to get your Total Recall Martian Mutant fix on. I hear ya. I think someone found you a good one in Illinois. This board is like Baskin Robbins. LOL!
Originally Posted by WhiteZorro
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 20:21 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 2881Waukesha providers
Probably 50 at any one time. Do you really not know how to find them? I compiled a directory one time but tossed it out. Afraid of it falling into the wrong hands.
Originally Posted by CheeseHead83
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:25 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 1152Silly
Dude, please, the Madison bashing is silly. Makes you sound like those yokel legislators from up north who hate both Madison and Milwaukee. I'm in Madison and I assure you none of the locals are getting 400/ hr. And I'm pretty sure all those lawmakers (a pretty small percentage of the population of this city of a quarter million) mostly just go to Geisha House, which is why it's been allowed to stay in business all these years.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:06 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 114Was her website
And websites are not expensive to make! So what is your point.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 18:19 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 430Big Money?
She lives in Madison and her incall there is $250 I believe, you can certainly verify that on her website.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 18:01 #9269Regular Member

Posts: 2Waukesha
Anyone know of any providers in Waukesha?
-
02-27-20 16:56 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 299Little person
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...escorts/744110
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
Here's one down in Chicago. Haven't got around to seeing her but I saved her info for when I'm there.
-
02-27-20 16:41 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 324Is this real.
So, you guys are telling me she looks nothing like this?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/488215067530
-
02-27-20 15:06 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 686If I could find that
Would rent her for the whole month.
Originally Posted by WhiteZorro
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 12:40 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 380Go fish
YMMV is relevant to service and donation. Time of day and month, her perception of you, size, looks, etc etc all play a part. Don't ask about donation. Negotiate your own deal. Contact her.
Originally Posted by SenorBear
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





