Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,101 to 23,115 of 30351
-
02-27-20 21:39 #7251Banned Member

Posts: 1148New
See post 7205.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 20:16 #7250Banned Member

Posts: 930Quinn
Carowinds blvd is notorious for LEO stings. Be very careful.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:14 #7249Regular Member

Posts: 18Dreamed about in post 7205
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4679490#post4679490.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:14 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 309She was reviewed recently as a MILF with some minor baby damage. I also think she used to go by Chandler.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 18:08 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 86Could be a good marketing strategy by her.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 18:00 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 59Established communication. But surprisingly the prices went up. Market level 2 for one full h. She sweared never ask for lower than that.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 17:24 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 145New?
Anybody have any experience with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/967606210290
-
02-27-20 16:52 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 137Not sure if she is the girl in the pic
If you research the phone number on stg or listcrawler some ads come up with a girl not nearly as cute back in January and early February. I was hoping someone wouldve shared some info too.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 16:49 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 145New One
If anyone dreams about this one please let me know.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/622682058364
-
02-27-20 15:38 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 150Red head
I guess no one has seen her? If I TOFTT, I'll report back. Wasn't sure if she had another name she went by.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
J.
-
02-27-20 14:18 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 148Sarah Latin
Has anybody visited this Latin bunny? Made only initial contact, but a bit pricey.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6116667.htm?wn=1
-
02-27-20 13:08 #7240Banned Member

Posts: 1148Quinn
Anyone? I reached out to her and she holds a good conversation, seems pleasant but seems TGTBT. Thinking of TOFTT.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/291957599985
-
02-27-20 11:30 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 51Indigo
I had read that she has somewhat limited hours but don't recall seeing that she prefers call to text. I'll five that a try.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-27-20 10:01 #7238Banned Member

Posts: 930Jenna
I've never seen her but I hope she reconsiders retiring. She will leave a lot of disappointed mongers if she does.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 09:09 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 377Inbox full
I would love to know the detail. PM me please!
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




