Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2403

    Sexy Fun Girl. Westboro

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/976173451525

    Easy to contact via text and made an appointment for this morning, $ hhr $. 5 hr, full menu. Met her at the hotel by Amazing. I knocked on the door and there was a big delay. The room reeked of smoke and she seemed jittery, though cute in the face, decent body and thinner than the pics. The bathroom door was closed and I asked to check it for safety. She hesitated and said her best friend was in there. Sure enough, it was just another girl, even more tweaked. I don't like those situations where the friend is just going to wait around elsewhere in the room, so I was already set to bail. The one from the add assured me everything was okay and asked me to get comfortable. The friend then came back out of the bathroom with a glass pipe in hand and started searching the other bed and floor, saying she lost her drugs and looking for a rock. I booked it at that point. I don't need that sort of drama and don't have any interest in banging out someone more concerned about sucking on a glass pipe than me. If that scene doesn't put you off, feel free to have at it, but buyer beware. You get what you pay for, I guess. I certainly wouldn't put a donation down in advance. She never got a chance to ask me for it.

  2. #2402

    Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is you're concern about her situation?

    Have you seen her before? If you did I couldn't find a review about her from you (may have missed it), just a statement about someone else that had seen her

    Just to clarify this is the girl is being spoken of: http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/492159104430.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8284/3/190730
    My concern is that I politely asked her never to text my cell and to respect my privacy. I know time has gone by and she probably forgot. But when she texts me out of the blue asking for a date after being MIA. I'm uncomfortable going there.

    I can't simply call her to confirm, never knew her that well to even recognize her voice. And BTW. I did not review her, I don't automatically review every girl I see.

  3. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    She's just shy of the midget stature, but she does walk with a limp if you're looking to satisfy your handicap fetish LOL!
    I feel like most guys want the chick to not be able to walk AFTER the deed is done, not before. LOL.

  4. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    She is rail thin for sure Chaz. Just as you image 4"11 being. Was nice girl though but wasn't the midget dream we all have. LOL.
    She's just shy of the midget stature, but she does walk with a limp if you're looking to satisfy your handicap fetish LOL!

    Haven't seen her since last summer but I had a good time with her.

  5. #2399
    Moved to correct thread

  6. #2398
    She is rail thin for sure Chaz. Just as you image 4"11 being. Was nice girl though but wasn't the midget dream we all have. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    How was she physically? I hear she has a fat ass? I find it hard to imagine a 4'11 and petite. Does she have a thick build? Wide hips and the like?

  7. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is you're concern about her situation?

    Have you seen her before? If you did I couldn't find a review about her from you (may have missed it), just a statement about someone else that had seen her

    Just to clarify this is the girl is being spoken of: http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/492159104430.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8284/3/190730
    The pics linked are not SamAshley. They're just not her. Period. The pics in the add under Ashley Anne are, the link here is a different girl, the phone numbers are not even the same. Also, even if they're her I wouldn't see her. I saw her once, she was ok. 140 hh, couldn't take it hard, "I'm too tight", yeah ok. Nice bod but of you like a fish that says she can't handle the dick down go for it, she does have sweet tits. In addition to a visit that didn't inspire a second, her friend Jenniesoco, who was a sweetheart said she was ripping guys off and catching cases and involving her in trouble. I'd pass and good luck to you, whomever decides to see her.

  8. #2396

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Not doubting its her. Just do not know her situation.
    What exactly is you're concern about her situation?

    Have you seen her before? If you did I couldn't find a review about her from you (may have missed it), just a statement about someone else that had seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Same girl That was reviewed as anal only unless big upsell for access to her cooch!Pricey you!
    Just to clarify this is the girl is being spoken of: http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/492159104430.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8284/3/190730
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sam.jpg‎   Sam1.jpg‎   Sam2.jpg‎   Sam3.jpg‎   Sam4.jpg‎  

    Sam5.jpg‎   Sam6.jpg‎  

  9. #2395

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    If you guys know her & have seen her before why not just give her a call to verify it's her? Seems simple enough.
    Not doubting its her. Just do not know her situation.

  10. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    I got her on a good night. Coherent, fresh out the shower, make up, hair done. YMMV.
    How was she physically? I hear she has a fat ass? I find it hard to imagine a 4'11 and petite. Does she have a thick build? Wide hips and the like?

  11. #2393

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a favor and take a hard pass on this one. Nice girl but not very appealing in my opinion. Maybe was pretty years ago before her habit dragged her down but now it's just about a shame.
    I got her on a good night. Coherent, fresh out the shower, make up, hair done. YMMV.

  12. #2392
    Do yourself a favor and take a hard pass on this one. Nice girl but not very appealing in my opinion. Maybe was pretty years ago before her habit dragged her down but now it's just about a shame.


  13. #2391

    Petite tight

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Advertises petite, tight. 4 11".
    Is this her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/517355329602

  14. #2390

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Any body got text message from Sam recently? She disappeared for almost a year, used to host at Lincoln Sq. Q-Inn. I got her text this morning out of blue, just a head up and wondering a LEO setup. Any suggestion.

    TwBone.
    Yep, it's been about a year and a half since I saw her, and I got a message as well. I didn't get a bad vibe but I can't play at the moment. Rates were the same as I remember from the adultlook days.

  15. #2389

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Any body got text message from Sam recently? She disappeared for almost a year, used to host at Lincoln Sq. Q-Inn. I got her text this morning out of blue, just a head up and wondering a LEO setup. Any suggestion.

    TwBone.
    She has an ad on STG worcester. Name used is Ashley Anne.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ashley-anne-young-hot-brunette/004686040980
    Number she texted me from and number on ad match. Pics look hott!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape