Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 980 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3089

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask possibly a dumb question, but I am a snowbird and I have seen quite a few ads on this site that are quite interesting.

    My question is they all seem to advertise the same services and donations and most of the ladies seem to be located near 4th st and 275 area of st Pete.

    Is this a shop advertising and maybe a group of body rubbers working out of the same location.

    Rates all seem the same and the ads are all worded similar.

    Thanks.
    Is not a shop but a Pimp. They might have a location for the incall IDK but I had a session with one of them (not going to say names to protect her) who told me that and even gave me her personal cell number to contact her directly. Unfortunately I lost it. BTW "everything" is an upgrade.

  2. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in awhile but. Great firm rack. BBBJ. I did not check on BB, just went with CFS at the time. She offered her tits up for painting and I obliged. She was fun. I had left a review under the name Abby on here and others have as well. I have wanted to see again. Just never worked out.
    Damn, that's concerning if offered up the rack. No CIM, no $ I hate asking them these kind of questions.

  3. #3087

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't list a name. I was looking forany recent info but could find none. Advertises a lot so perhaps high volume. Told me she is almost. Always available unless sleeping or w client perhaps a sex slave? Pimped? Pics not showing h trails.

    Currently staying at the Cactus motel in St Pete. Leary of that place at night from other reports of guys seeing girls there. Plus don't want to take home no bugs, but might be worth it to get hold of those tits.

    Seem to recall a report only did CBJ, but she said the no bare only applied to the kitty. No word on cim.

    I was hoping to try her out this week for her 50 special but cannot seem to free up the time.
    I have not seen her in awhile but. Great firm rack. BBBJ. I did not check on BB, just went with CFS at the time. She offered her tits up for painting and I obliged. She was fun. I had left a review under the name Abby on here and others have as well. I have wanted to see again. Just never worked out.

  4. #3086

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't list a name. I was looking forany recent info but could find none. Advertises a lot so perhaps high volume. Told me she is almost. Always available unless sleeping or w client perhaps a sex slave? Pimped? Pics not showing h trails.

    Currently staying at the Cactus motel in St Pete. Leary of that place at night from other reports of guys seeing girls there. Plus don't want to take home no bugs, but might be worth it to get hold of those tits.

    Seem to recall a report only did CBJ, but she said the no bare only applied to the kitty. No word on cim.

    I was hoping to try her out this week for her 50 special but cannot seem to free up the time.
    I can highly recommend her. She is high on my rotation list. There was a period in the past that she had a dependence and hung with a bad crowd. She has put that behind her. Always fresh and clean. Fantastic body and yes those tatas are perfect. She does however have a chipped front tooth if that type of thing bothers you. Service is great. She takes her time to assure you are satisfied. BBBJ and covered FS. She is a very nice gal. Treat her well and you will have a good time.

  5. #3085

    Very hot very fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46133708/

    Very fun session. Good Full Service GFE. BBBJ is at her discretion. I personally don't like calling these women and being forced to talk on the phone. Their paranoia gets old and fast. She's not a clock watcher and is generally pretty cool.

  6. #3084

    Not what she advertises

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for a while. But I can't remember good or bad feedback. Can anyone advise?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46130896/
    I knocked on her door, took one look at her, and left the other way. I do not like getting catfished.

  7. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for a while. But I can't remember good or bad feedback. Can anyone advise?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46130896/
    Doesn't list a name. I was looking forany recent info but could find none. Advertises a lot so perhaps high volume. Told me she is almost. Always available unless sleeping or w client perhaps a sex slave? Pimped? Pics not showing h trails.

    Currently staying at the Cactus motel in St Pete. Leary of that place at night from other reports of guys seeing girls there. Plus don't want to take home no bugs, but might be worth it to get hold of those tits.

    Seem to recall a report only did CBJ, but she said the no bare only applied to the kitty. No word on cim.

    I was hoping to try her out this week for her 50 special but cannot seem to free up the time.

  8. #3082

    Rub Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask possibly a dumb question, but I am a snowbird and I have seen quite a few ads on this site that are quite interesting.

    My question is they all seem to advertise the same services and donations and most of the ladies seem to be located near 4th st and 275 area of st Pete.

    Is this a shop advertising and maybe a group of body rubbers working out of the same location.

    Rates all seem the same and the ads are all worded similar.

    Thanks.
    I don't think it's a shop, but I do know that at least two of those advertisers are working out of a house near 4th and 275. I believe I saw a reviews for both of them that said the pix were fake and the session was all about the upsell. Half assed rub with upcharge for nude.

  9. #3081
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Feedback

    I know she's been around for a while. But I can't remember good or bad feedback. Can anyone advise?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46130896/

  10. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask possibly a dumb question, but I am a snowbird and I have seen quite a few ads on this site that are quite interesting.
    My question is they all seem to advertise the same services and donations and most of the ladies seem to be located near 4th st and 275 area of st Pete.

    Is this a shop advertising and maybe a group of body rubbers working out of the same location.

    Rates all seem the same and the ads are all worded similar.

    Thanks.
    Definitely. The "mother / daughter" duo also have individual ads.

  11. #3079

    I saw this fine lady before

    I saw this great lady before but now I am going to see both of them Good God they look amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Got a late appointment tonight.

    I've seen Bridget before, and as usual, she's all about being stunning when you step in the door. Didn't disappoint! I attached these three pics taken tonight so you get the idea.

    It all began with nice hug and introduction to Leah, then off to the races.

    I was at foot of bed and as soon as I got comfortable, they were taking turns at DT as I stood there, them kneeling on the bed.

    Next I asked for my turn for DATY and went to work. Both enjoyed it. They're there to provide what you ask for, so I laid back with Bridget on my face and Leah doing CG.

    Long description shorter is several different positions for CFS swapping players until painting Leah's backside for the finale. Nice tight kitties and enthusiastic participation along with outstanding visuals.

    It's best double I've had! They're gorgeous, sexy, and eager to please.

    They were near CW Airport, nice moderate level place.

    Easy set up, quick response via text. They are clean and fresh, eager to please and Leah did squirt she rode me CG. I'm taking that as a compliment.

    Will repeat if there's a next time, but so glad I pulled the trigger tonight. Sounds like around tomorrow / tomorrow evening then appointments back at home to handle.
    .

  12. #3078
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow. Had that one filed under TGTBT. That ass is phenomenal. Where she located?
    I seen her twice at different motels and yea that ass is real and head game is top level. Have to get her props just inconsistent locations.

  13. #3077

    Rub ratings

    I am sorry to ask possibly a dumb question, but I am a snowbird and I have seen quite a few ads on this site that are quite interesting.

    My question is they all seem to advertise the same services and donations and most of the ladies seem to be located near 4th st and 275 area of st Pete.

    Is this a shop advertising and maybe a group of body rubbers working out of the same location.

    Rates all seem the same and the ads are all worded similar.

    Thanks.

  14. #3076

    GPS and rules

    Yup. Way less hot than she used to be. 2 years back she was intoxicating little bubble butt big titted spinner. Sometimes she'd BBBJ but she'd ***** about it. These days she's still pretty rockin but candy decay has been rough on her and her GPS syndrome has intensified. There's now better for way less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Used to have decent review seem to recall but only CBJ so I tossed in the trash heap of unacceptable.

  15. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush85  [View Original Post]
    Used to have decent review seem to recall but only CBJ so I tossed in the trash heap of unacceptable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape