Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 61401
-
02-29-20 22:15 #41601Regular Member

Posts: 2This her?
Is this Stephanie you referring about? If so text me her number if you have it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 22:09 #41600Senior Member

Posts: 407If it was around W / W. It probably was her. Not a good date.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 20:11 #41599Banned Member

Posts: 1312Think I saw her
I think I saw a chick that looked like her passing through today had on a brown leather jacket some thigh high type boots with a nice round azz!
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 19:44 #41598Senior Member

Posts: 694Stephanie 4th street Brooklyn
Has anyone seen her lately it is the one that used to be heavy and had brown hair Brooklyn that lost all that weight and usually wore a dress when she was working.
-
02-29-20 19:02 #41597Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
Must of missed some of my text. She hanged out in Brooklyn Park. Stayed with a guy off Patapsco on Louisiana Avenue. They had a baby together. Some monger she met dating.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-29-20 16:28 #41596Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
No, this one use to hang in Brooklyn Park. Think on Louisiana Avenue off Patapsco.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-29-20 15:31 #41595Senior Member

Posts: 407I'm assuming your not talking about dark Stephanie. With the bubble butt and hairy pussy?
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 12:03 #41594Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
That's Stephanie. Use to have a sister named Nicole that passed away some time ago. Was out of the game and moved to TX. I heard she was back around but haven't ran into her as of yet. If anyone runs into her, let me know. She was fun and a squirter.
Originally Posted by Taller
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-29-20 01:22 #41593Regular Member

Posts: 2Any one know where I can find her, she is just my type.
https://www.mobilescanner.com/web/do...cfa89450b39dc7
Thanks.
-
02-28-20 05:15 #41592Senior Member

Posts: 56So tonight I roamed around between 2:30 and 5 am, and it was slim pickings. Uncle LEO seemed to be asleep, but so was everyone else. I was hoping Stephanie or Krystal were out, but no dice.
I ended up coming across Ashley. She was about 30 if I had to guess, and said that her oral fixation meant that she would be on of best ever asd mic checks so. Don't get me wrong, her j. G m.
-
02-28-20 05:06 #41591Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-27-20 16:13 #41590Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde Tina in Overlea
I've seen her around for a few years, and always wondered if she was a working girl. She is usually out with her boyfriend and has asked for money on different occasions.
A few weeks ago I saw her on Kenwood ave trying to flag a ride. It was a rare occurrence to see her alone, so I stopped and asked where she needed to go.
She said that she was really trying to make some money.
I had her hop in and we went to a road by the graveyard.
She's a little spinner girl with a tight little ass.
She proceeded to give me one of the best experiences that I have had in a long time.
She swallowed her reward and even complemented me on the taste. LOL.
It's rare to find her out alone, but if you do, she's worth every penny. Just treat her right and don't try to chat her up when the guy is present. I think he beats her.
-
02-27-20 06:34 #41589Senior Member

Posts: 1626I am the one who reported couple of months back that I picked her near the circle. I have never seen her after that in that area.
Originally Posted by MiyaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 01:52 #41588Senior Member

Posts: 278Nikki mp
Met this walker nikki yesterday evening up on washington blvd on mp. She has hazel eyes and colored her hair highlights blonde and was wearing pink sweat pants and a grey sweater. Nice and plump at the age of thirty said she was italian. Tuition plus tip was $. 3 for good service and technique.
P.S. Tired of these broads pissing in broad daylight near my car. Probably won't date again for lack of courtesy due to that.
-
02-27-20 01:28 #41587Senior Member

Posts: 977I can confirm he's back on the block.
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
Saw him strutting down by the circle.
Rookies beware and that other tall, big lipped thing with the crazy but implants. Someone reported on a few weeks back. That's a dude too.
"Dude looks like a lady" music playing.









Reply With Quote





