Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 30801
-
02-27-20 16:05 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 458Star
Had another dream about star the other day.
It's been said before she is not a beauty queen but she has a great personality, nice body with some baby damage and has top notch oral skills. She either enjoys herself or does a good job acting like it. BBBJ, daty, K9,fiv, mish, cim all available. Clean room, she was pretty fresh ,not a clock watcher at all. Quoted 75 for hhr. Excellent value for the service.
-
02-27-20 15:54 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 122Interested
I've been interested in trying her out for awhile, but I'm curious, does the kitty have a patch of grass to lay on?
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 15:25 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 115Anna in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/46170888/
This chick claims to be in town. Have anyone had a dream with her? Any info will be really appreciated. Also she offers Greek she said. I couldn't fine any reviews in nowhere.
-
02-27-20 13:48 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah
Well move on then.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
She has been great everytime I have seen her. She has a beautiful body, great attitude, very safe and discreet. Try getting that from a lot of these other providers.
-
02-27-20 11:51 #8042Banned Member

Posts: 103Latest victim of Solace no show
Texted this week, set a date and time for today. Confirmed this morning. Then at appointment time radio silence. Wasted an hour vacation taking time off work. No replies, no explanation.
I'm not the first, I've seen other reports of this. But, I have also seen good reviews. So this ghosting thing has no pattern. Maybe she gets high and passes out, or who knows. But I just experienced the same thing others have posted in the same way. She even confirmed the appointment an hour before standing me up.
Avoid her. Maybe if her business suffers she will be more reliable.
-
02-27-20 07:01 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 77Sunny. She's been reviewed. Check a couple pages back. I believe the reviews were positive.
Originally Posted by Rory2015
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 06:41 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 827Porno girl Alexia
Had a visit with Alexia, she is legit. Met her at a decent place in RTP and she was very friendly. Service was all covered and I was fine with that, I did not see any signs of any demons and I would definitely repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lets-make-a-porno-and-go-wild/126372555356
-
02-27-20 06:25 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 330Skylar
Is Skylar back, or is someone using her pics (bottom 3)?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/701825415969
-
02-26-20 17:49 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 300THey want the photo so that they can forward it to the girl that you will be seeing, and also to be able to I'd in case something goes wrong. I've had no problem with doing it.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 15:18 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 329Which Nikki are you referring to please?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 14:49 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 67Asians wanting pics
There is only one fake asian service who has asked me for a picture, and did so on 2 separate occasions. They would not budge so I eventually tried a fake but somewhat close picture. She immediately told me they want my photo not one from the web. DOH!
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
How can a photo help them at all? She said it was to prove I wasn't LEO. They can't tell that from a photo! So I bailed and don't knowingly call them any more.
-
02-26-20 13:57 #8035Regular Member

Posts: 2Interested in any dreams you may have had
With this one. http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/547792543240.
-
02-26-20 12:59 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 46Greek
Look up Cheyenne Ryder on Eros. PAWG 20 something beautiful girl, will take care of you! I don't consider her BBW, despite the beautiful phat ass!
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:04 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 164Midget escorts?
I don't know why but I've been wanting to have a dream with a midget escort here lately, anyone know of one?
-
02-26-20 11:09 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 77Janna
Anyone dream of this one in the oxford / Henderson area?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/825547946185










Reply With Quote





