Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8024
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see indigo 6 times. One time I got a response then silence. After all of the good reviews I'd love to see her.
    I believe someone said she only sees people during school hours and prefers a call over a text.

  2. #8023

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I guess she didn't retire.
    This is her last week.

  3. #8022

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Was able to connect with Jenna today and had a great time. She is in a safe location, on time and gives excellent GFE. Can't go wrong with her if you like no drama and a easy set up. Treat her with respect and you will leave with a smile on your face. As always YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/671937291798
    I guess she didn't retire.

  4. #8021

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    This evening, I got to spend some time with my ATF beauty. Indigo was looking, feeling, and tasting good to me. If any of you fellas are looking for some TLC, she's available on the weekends and 9:00 2:30 during the week. Pics 1, 2, 5, and 9 were just taken this past week.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/257353736129
    I've tried to see indigo 6 times. One time I got a response then silence. After all of the good reviews I'd love to see her.

  5. #8020

    Jenna

    Jenna is legit awesome. Really a nice girl, fun!! No demons BBBJ awesome. Down to earth.

  6. #8019
    Sifting through the weeds to find the daisies is everywhere now. DAMN I hate all the scammers that have taken over.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience, I would venture to say that 99.9% are spam / fake and the other 0.1% aren't real haha.

    SM.

  7. #8018
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkCountry  [View Original Post]
    Mid level Motel off 2X.
    Send her a text. So far crickets.

  8. #8017

    Jenna

    Was able to connect with Jenna today and had a great time. She is in a safe location, on time and gives excellent GFE. Can't go wrong with her if you like no drama and a easy set up. Treat her with respect and you will leave with a smile on your face. As always YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/671937291798

  9. #8016

    Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]
    Hey every, has anybody answers any of the craigslist ads in community? There are some interest ones. The is always better than stg. ? Just curious as I am new to the area.
    Based on my experience, I would venture to say that 99.9% are spam / fake and the other 0.1% aren't real haha.

    SM.

  10. #8015

    Contacting girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for months to schedule something with her. Best I ever got was a "Hi" reply to a text, then ghosted. Anybody know the secret to booking with her? She's missing out LOL.
    I have determined the best way to get in touch with any girl is to send them a text asking if they can talk. If they text Yes, call them and speak to them one on one. That way, you and the girl can determine if you are a match. 90% of the time, if the girl sounds sweet on the phone, she will be sweet in person. I also like to speak to them to determine if they are under the influence. When you only text, you never know if the girl or her handler is the one responding.

    I also have the knack of determining if they are attractive by the tone of their voice.

  11. #8014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. How is the location?. And where about is? I am in the area.
    Mid level Motel off 2X.

  12. #8013

    Craigslist community

    Hey every, has anybody answers any of the craigslist ads in community? There are some interest ones. The is always better than stg. ? Just curious as I am new to the area.

  13. #8012

    Lexi

    I'm about 99 1/2% sure she's Alexis (the source of Lexi name, I guess) from Gastonia and Hickory 1-2 years ago. She's on FB and some mugshot sites also (different name). Seems a little pricey for what I remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/785860452644

    She looks attractive and different.

    Anyone seen her?

  14. #8011
    Someone mentioned her on the BBFS thread. Didn't give much details how she was.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/785860452644

    She looks attractive and different.

    Anyone seen her?

  15. #8010

    Lexi of Dallas nc

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/785860452644

    She looks attractive and different.

    Anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape