Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 26409
-
02-27-20 10:22 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 114Please clarify
Are you saying she really be walking the streets of greenfield but trying to finesse $400 a hour.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 10:13 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 100Lynn
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 09:34 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 126That's exactly what I was thinking at the time. I'm glad others are confirming my reason for paranoia. Usually I stick to AMPs and touringgirls agency but every since they left the scene I've been trying to fill that void. Still haven't taken a shot with CG agency. Anyone else have any local agency recommendations?
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 07:52 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 41Midget babe
Looking for a midget girl provider. Any help would be appreciated. Prefer PM.
-
02-26-20 21:16 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 686Self sufficient?
She is available at all times of the day and night. Hard to hold down a regular job with that kind of schedule. Doesn't she have a daughter or two living with her that know what she is doing, and are comfortable partaking as well?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 20:43 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 1820Well, she's from Madison so pretty sure you're thinking of someone else.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 20:01 #9258Senior Member

Posts: 1323Others here have posted about unpleasant surprises from the "BF", read "pimp", that hides in the bathroom. And others have posted about routinely checking the bathroom for the same reason. The girl turning down his request to used the bathroom was a huge red flag and the dude did the smart thing in bailing out.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 19:11 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 686Someone's paying it
Who would pay a 40 something average looking chick that kind of money is beyond me. Then again, in madison, have a lot of people making alot of money making laws and pretending they are important, so she has probably become quite spoiled.
I always thought a provider should be a sales person. Using her physical attributes and personality to draw guys in to spend money on them. More and more I am seeing in adds no this, no that, prices are firm, you need to do bla before meeting. Shit, when did I start having to sell myself to the person I am spending money on. I could go into my theories about th is, but am not going to start another post war.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:45 #9256Banned Member

Posts: 505Pimps and sometimes her friends are hiding in there till she's done working for their drug money, I ask if there's anyone else in the room and rarely go to a room, guys. Get a van, and put a bed and a lava lamp in it and you don't worry about a place to go, I have a cooler with water, baby wipes to freshen them up (and I like to watch them wipe with them or I do it LOL), gum for their breath, music they like etc, take control of the situation, these are simple minds we're dealing with.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:29 #9255Banned Member

Posts: 505Thanks for the great review, I figured she was TGTBT, don't be trying to go in bathroom, pimps hang in there and don't like getting caught, one time I pissed and as leaving the bathroom I heard a guy clear his throat from in shower, I then went straight out the door and left, never did that again whew.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:29 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 380You know more, post it
.what do u know that we don't
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:24 #9253Banned Member

Posts: 505Especially when I see her by mcdicks on national all the time, those pics are old she looks like a faces of meth ad now.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:13 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 1820I follow her on Twitter. She's experienced, has a dedicated number of regulars and that's pretty close to her normal rate.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-26-20 17:51 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 2881Cougars are fun
I went through a trailer trash cougar phase. Not sure if I have every really gotten over it. They do have a way of putting you at ease.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 17:12 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 1323I'm very sure you didn't want to see what (more like "who") was behind that bathroom door.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





