Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 26410
-
02-25-20 17:15 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 686Am uncomfortable
While messaging with her. Incall is in a well off area of downtown. Her prices start high but quickly drop with negotiations. Via text she appears to be open to alot of things. I get a bad vibe off of it. Just me tho.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 16:08 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 246Lokking
Any woman avaible in Waukesha pewaukee Meno Falls Area. Any info would be appreciated looking for massage and gfe Thanks private message ok to.
-
02-25-20 16:05 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 269Hey can you PM me I have some questions for some reason I can't message you.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:31 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 29Kendall snow
Is she still safe to see?
-
02-25-20 14:51 #9231Banned Member

Posts: 505Her pics are ancient
She's terrible I really liked her look in her pics but she was twice the size and caked on make up.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 13:30 #9230Senior Member

Posts: 146More fake pics
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/277553548879
She has added another image, but yeah that one is far from real. You will at least get a girl but she's heavy, not at all like her pics. More like 200 lbs, dark skin and funky hair.
She came to my car looking like she just woke up. And another girl that acts kinda surprised when I finished in her mouth. Like what the heck sweetie? Did you think I was going to pull out and cum on myself or my car?!
But at least she's not a cop and the head was decent. Rushed, awkward parking spot, but got the job done.
I won't repeat. Not worth it.
-
02-25-20 12:02 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 131Ariel
I met her for an outcall when she went by Amy last year. Definitely not worth seeing. Pics are outdated, service was lacking. Agreed on an hour, was in and out in 20 min.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 11:24 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 324Tall drink of water LOL
Would like to know who has anybody been at home or had any run-ins with this fine ass woman?
Please let me know.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/593857715667
-
02-25-20 10:58 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 115Visiting
Hey guys I'll be visiting Milwaukee next week for a couple of days and was looking for some recommendations. Any help would be appreciated.
-
02-25-20 09:46 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 288Waukesha police are not involved. The title of the article even says New Berlin police. The word Waukesha is in all caps to start the article all that means is that is where the news report is originating from, which makes sense as that is where circuit court is.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 08:15 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 46UTR compliments of HS
Hunting Streets was kind enough to forward his UTR Rose's digits. So I finally hooked up with her on Sunday. She's young, cute (in a goth / punk girl next door kind of way), and has a fairly open menu. She let me go a few rounds. She was open to more, but timing was an issue for her. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would repeat. Thanks to HS for trusting a non-senior but contributing member. Bean.
-
02-25-20 01:02 #9224Regular Member

Posts: 3Can you pm her information I believe this is the same Lexi I seen years ago.
Originally Posted by MkesPotter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 20:24 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link?
Anyone have an online link to the story? I can't find anything about it online.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-24-20 19:55 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 2881Days fun
I've had about 6 contacts from police in various places. Five were phone call related as my number was in their phone. They know there is a pattern. They were all drug addicts who committed other serious crimes as well as what we use them for. I've done stupid things like put money on their account and advocated for them in court. Dumbass me falling for it thinking they liked me and would pay it back in cheap service. They all did pay it back with free or garage sale pricing. Whether they liked me or not, I suppose they did on some level. Old lonely guys like getting calls from pretty 20 year olds so we do dumb shit. Some of us its in our DNA to look for someone vulnerable we can help hoping they will like us in return. I suppose to some extent some like us. I still stay in touch with about a dozen old escorts past 50 to 70 years old. Not a single one is up to my standards. I just like chatting about old times with them and they dump their trailer park drama on me. Now all their kids are addicts and they babysit grandchildren. They will still offer to hook up but they still want paid. Not doing that. If they can't give it away I don't want it.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:53 #9221Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info On Kate
Anybody have know anything about Kate? Contacted and says she's visiting Milwaukee this week. Says she does not have a website or twitter.?
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1981729.htm?cat=1










Reply With Quote






