Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 8179
-
02-26-20 15:32 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 1172Nice
I met up with her but didn't pull the trigger. She has no car and no place to host. Her schedule was wacky also so I did not bother. Pics definitely look better. No body on her.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 15:30 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 1172No Body Pics
Whenever a girl has like 8 pictures and none of her body I get highly suspicious that she is fat. About 9 out of 10 times she is.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 14:07 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 299Another one
Little_mermaid11 bigger than pics indicate. Strange. Very accomadating 300 won't repeat.
-
02-26-20 13:53 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 299Couple of reports
Coednextdoor looks nothing like her pics. And is fat. But she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Would not ever repeat. 300. Ugh. Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.
-
02-26-20 11:13 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 346I did / do not share your enthusiasm
Nice girl, accomodating, but Definite non-repeat for me.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 08:41 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 84Contessina
I let my SA membership go for a while. Any chance you can PM me her number. She looks very sexy.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 00:42 #2323Regular Member

Posts: 8She must be kidding me
800. I going to rob the bank to pay for her.
https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/480763
-
02-25-20 23:12 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 270Another sugar baby is interested in meeting our members
Do you have a a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone?
If you do, Contessina wants to meet you! But if you are a Giant's fan - fuggedaboutit!
Very cooperative and accommodating.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f1b...0-c4ed389b74ee
No I didn't tell her about this site.
Yes It was HER CHOICE to talk to folks who don't care about paying SA.
-
02-25-20 14:42 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 96She offered to hangout
For 350 $. Didn't really feel it with her. She sent me very obscure pics. And by obscure I mean Snapchat filtered. Must of the time it's usually nowhere near as good as the real thing. So I passed. But otherwise she seemed legit.
Originally Posted by Cash352
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 10:55 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 152Any intel
Searched username and didn't find anything, was curious if anyone has tried "Madbbyg".
https://www.seeking.com/member/f18cc...6-e03b23783b3d
Thanks for any info.
-
02-24-20 13:33 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 220Link? Searching for Cay Cay doesn't work.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 09:44 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 706Nice!
Good catch! Glad you got her for a more reasonable rate! LOL.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:15 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 464Double damn
Now you are just showing off. LOL!
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 15:52 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 32Damn, happen to have a link for that one?
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 14:56 #2315Banned Member

Posts: 606Damn
Guess I'll dabble back into SA land.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





