Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1651
-
03-22-20 14:53 #16Senior Member

Posts: 1069Good advice, however it will take more than 2-3 weeks if you look at the mathematical modeling. Never the less, older mongers should stay clear and live vicariously through the " youngsters " on this site for a awhile.
Even though I'm in good health and have no chronic conditions, I don't want to take any chances at my age. When I go out and about, I bring with me, at all times, a bleach-water (25 ml per liter) mixture soaked cloth rag at my side. I wipe down any surface I may come in contact with and have a mask handy when in line at the store. It's cheap and easy. There's just a bit of a learning curve. You know, kinda like putting on a "Hat" before you dance!
Baggens.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 10:27 #15Regular Member

Posts: 121It doesn't matter your age- everybody should take a break simply because regardless of how sick you may or may not get, you become a carrier and can infect others. The person (s) you infect could be more likely to succumb if they are older it have compromised immune systems.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 06:29 #14Senior Member

Posts: 462You're making the right move
Any hobbyist over 50, should take time off. This covid19 is serious. Media keeps touting "mortality rate" as 3 to 5%, but they are downplaying the ICU admission rate of around 20%! And that is regardless of age. If you're 50 or older, or around there, you DO NOT WANT TO BE INTUBATED! Especially with hospitals being overcrowded, that would be the worst thing to ever happen. If you're 20 or 30-something you'll probably have the dry cough and feel weak, but resolve in 5 - 7 days. Still sucks, feeling like crap. Once people start getting immunity, the risk will go way down and numbers will go down. Stay safe, avoid any contact with anyone and this will resolve in 2 to 3 weeks hopefully. If it doesn't everybody's F'd.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 13:31 #13Banned Member

Posts: 1333Last Visit
Your post was written as I have typed it except that my last visit was 2/28 and I was really nervous visiting that day. Everything is same for me except that I used to visit 5-6 times a month.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
Really liked this part on above: "I love being able to throb in that warm slippery place that's both firm and soft at the same time, but even more what I crave is having someone treat the sexual part of me as something that's welcomed. That welcoming feeling is really at the core of what I need, something that hasn't happened at home for decades. The extra plus is being able to touch these wonderful women the way the want to be touched, helping them O when they want it."
-
03-21-20 09:55 #12Senior Member

Posts: 707Standing Down
FWIW, my last "visit" was 2/26, and at the time I wasn't totally sure it was a good idea. On 3/12 I had a chance to see someone, but passed. Retired, I now rarely go out, and when I do I alcohol my hands after touching hard surfaces, and wash my hands when I get home. For now, I'm holding off on our common interest. But, I don't know how long I'll persist. I've typically done it about twice a month. I love being able to throb in that warm slippery place that's both firm and soft at the same time, but even more what I crave is having someone treat the sexual part of me as something that's welcomed. That welcoming feeling is really at the core of what I need, something that hasn't happened at home for decades. The extra plus is being able to touch these wonderful women the way the want to be touched, helping them O when they want it.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
Good luck everyone, and thank you to all the contributors here who've helped make my life better.
Lift Her Up.
-
03-19-20 22:48 #11Banned Member

Posts: 1333CA governor Ordered Stay Home
For next 30 days. I wonder who will close or who will continue to hobby.
-
03-15-20 13:57 #10Senior Member

Posts: 1514Border closing
Mexico was considering limiting the flow cross San Ysidro border from the North, but they have not decided yet. Health officials said any containment efforts may last up to a year. About 30,000 people cross the border everyday to go to work in San Diego. What will they do?
Schools in Mexico will close for 1-month early Easter vacation starting end of March. I suspect a lot of CoronaVirus cases are not diagnosed or reported in Mexico. With the close living conditions in Mexico it will spread widely just like in Italy. Then mexico will close the border. You can forget about your sweethearts in La Zona for a few months, even up to a year. OUCH!
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 06:42 #9Senior Member

Posts: 2017All Borders 2 close immediately
The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.
-
03-13-20 11:03 #8Senior Member

Posts: 1514US Airforce March ARB Riverside postponed.
Hi Mac,
Thanks for mentioning it.
There are no announcement from US Airforce, but I found an article in the Press Enterprise, a local newspaper in Riverside:
https://www.pe.com/2020/03/11/concer...base-air-show/
Originally Posted by MacNCheese
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 10:32 #7Senior Member

Posts: 154FYI, event postponed due to coronavirus.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 02:22 #6Regular Member

Posts: 19Are you for real? Don't mean to start an argument but totally troll my question to another user. And AFTER that user already responded? GTFOH with that moronic stuff. And to respond to my response with complete BS like I stand by my response? Grow up.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 15:34 #5Senior Member

Posts: 260I stand by my conviction
You said you didn't know what the orange cap and needle comment meant, I responded because it was too easy to figure out, then you decided to retaliate with a wall o' text instead of "oh that's what it means".
Don't care about rumors.
Don't care about some hos lifestyle.
I'm here to bang broads and help with questions.
And I'm especially not trying to piss off the admin by making this argumentative, so therefore I am closing this ended the discussion.
If you're going to get easily offended and try and White Knight all these women around here I think you could use a better Hobby.
Originally Posted by CumSlutLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 06:11 #4Regular Member

Posts: 19Dude, really?
"DUH"?
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
Really?
Look, I hate needles. No need to be rude, I mean really now. DUH!
That being said, I saw no needles around nor did she mention them. I did see a meth pipe and she did mention doing that. I am with Steak on this, unless you know for sure, it is just a rumor. I know for sure she smokes meth and, if you read her ads, you can figure that out pretty quickly. Always available 24/7. Sometimes she says she is up all night. States she is the "rock" for her family. As in meth rock. Stay at home mother, but lives out of hotels. Without her kid. Skinny and getting thinner, garbled sentences with little to no meaning, posted 34, count them, 34 ads the other day. One single day! I am not sure who she thinks she is fooling.
Lastly, yeah, you totally nailed it too. Alter boy. Who plays with hookers. Don't be so dim. DUH!
-
02-26-20 00:44 #3Senior Member

Posts: 260What are you some altar boy?
She shoots up, DUH!
Originally Posted by CumSlutLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 12:39 #2Senior Member

Posts: 189Orange tops
Needles have orange tops.
Originally Posted by CumSlutLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





