Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 61397
-
02-26-20 14:25 #41582Senior Member

Posts: 94She left town awhile back and cleaned herself up. But she's been back in MP for a bit and not doing well or looking good. When she first got back she had some nice meat on her bones but that's gone now.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Bob.
-
02-26-20 14:18 #41581Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiara
That's the one. Kiara. Tiny brunette that walks with her bf.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:56 #41580Regular Member

Posts: 13Jazzy
Has anybody heard or seen Jazzy? The same blonde girl with the 3 roommates. Someone mentioned she is out on Wilkens, but that was awhile ago (2-3 months).
-
02-26-20 04:16 #41579Senior Member

Posts: 179I think you probably dodged 5-O right then. Huge red flag if they don't get in. NEVER discuss anything through your window!!!!
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 02:50 #41578Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie / Sarah
Yes, she went by Natalie or Sarah. Haven't seen him / her around for quite a while.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 23:31 #41577Senior Member

Posts: 99Never
Never ever negotiate outside the vehicle!
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 23:06 #41576Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tammy
Anyone know what happened to this one?
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-25-20 23:06 #41575Senior Member

Posts: 56Steph is tied for my favorite with tomboy Krystal. The biggest thing to watch out for is if you give her your phone number, she'll call you every day asking to hang out. She's also fun to just hang out with.
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 18:31 #41574Regular Member

Posts: 21Lola? Platinum young girl. Off Wilkens. 5. 0?
Driving by Wilkens I saw a pretty young thing (22?) wearing a hoodie but had platinum blonde hair blue eyes pretty Looked like a doll. Like a college type. Looked way to clean for area, was walking eating out of a glass container. So I told her to jump in. But she said she didn't just jump in. I said what? Then she said how much from the window. Still outside my car, so I got suspicious. Then I asked her how much. She said 70 $ and that she was giving me a break. I said I'll pass and left. Still don't know if she was some sort of informant or whatever.
-
02-25-20 18:22 #41573Regular Member

Posts: 21Fuck no. But that tall.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 18:19 #41572Regular Member

Posts: 21Shout out to Big But Steph
I met this provider sort unintentionally. Off Wilkens, meaning, she has a bit of a rough features without make up and people I think misjudge her. So I avoided her many times until one day I noticed that nice juice ass. See Picture for a visual aid. Anyways, we hooked up and she turned out to be sweet as pie, and LOVES giving head. Leason: don't judge a SW by its cover. Or lack of Masquera.
-
02-25-20 17:31 #41571Senior Member

Posts: 280President's Day
I posted recently that I picked up Casey on President's Day. I saw Kiara out but there was a cop parked by the school playground keeping an eye where she was standing and I am not really into her anyway, so I passed. After Casey in the morning, I picked up Courtney later that day by the circle. She told me that she sometimes walks near the DD on Washington Blvd. Nice attitude and the pussy was good. The only "complaint" that I had about her is that she had really bad breath that I could smell from a distance but I don't kiss SWs so it was not a deal breaker.
-
02-25-20 15:19 #41570Senior Member

Posts: 168Keira or Kiara
Were you talking about Kiara the SW Idol that stood me up last week.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Or is there another SW around called Keira?
-
02-24-20 19:15 #41569Senior Member

Posts: 261Real or fake
Hey guys does anyone know if a site called Your local hook ups is real or fake? Thanks.
-
02-24-20 17:10 #41568Senior Member

Posts: 270Keira
Grabbed her near the church and headed to the room. Her little belly is getting rounder and her tits are huge now. Laid her back and pounded her mish for a good long while or at least until she started moaning then emptied my ball sack deep inside her. I felt bad for about 5 seconds that the baby's head is getting covered with cum every day but that feeling passed quickly! .







Reply With Quote




