Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,831 to 19,845 of 61400
-
02-25-20 15:19 #41570Senior Member

Posts: 168Keira or Kiara
Were you talking about Kiara the SW Idol that stood me up last week.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Or is there another SW around called Keira?
-
02-24-20 19:15 #41569Senior Member

Posts: 261Real or fake
Hey guys does anyone know if a site called Your local hook ups is real or fake? Thanks.
-
02-24-20 17:10 #41568Senior Member

Posts: 270Keira
Grabbed her near the church and headed to the room. Her little belly is getting rounder and her tits are huge now. Laid her back and pounded her mish for a good long while or at least until she started moaning then emptied my ball sack deep inside her. I felt bad for about 5 seconds that the baby's head is getting covered with cum every day but that feeling passed quickly! .
-
02-23-20 21:27 #41567Senior Member

Posts: 977Cece by the circle
Other reports claim she burned them, but I walked out clean.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I always carry some foam soap and wipe my pecker down after some head. And take a piss. You just never know who they sucked before you. After some searching. I came across a pic of hers.
Catch her if you can!!
-
02-23-20 21:09 #41566Senior Member

Posts: 136Natalie?
I am wondering if this photo is of Natalie. I used to date a girl who stayed in pigtown. Over one year ago. Well one of her good friends was Natalie. He / She was a preop transsexual. About six feet tall, very thin. Natalie was good friends with my steady date. The were drug buddies. If my girl saw Natalie she would make me stop the car so she could talk to her. It was annoying, Natalie always wanted a ride to someplace far away. Natalie was from NYC. She was born with kind of in between private parts. My girlfriend had seen them and said there was a penis but no balls. Natalie's parents bought her breast implants. Many of her regular customers were into the ladyboy thing. Others did not know. That is why she preferred to only give head when she first met dates. She lived with this old guy named Dean. He was a much older panhandler who walked around with one crutch. Natalie would steal anything that was not nailed down. She had been roughed up by dates who discovered that He / She had a penis. Last Novemer someone told me She had left the area and gone back to NY. After I stopped seeing my steady date, Natalie would wave at me and try to get me to stop. I would waive to be polite and keep on driving.
Frank Out!
-
02-23-20 20:38 #41565Senior Member

Posts: 2344BT Shannon
Aunt Peg was in town so only got a BJ.
-
02-23-20 19:39 #41564Senior Member

Posts: 280Casey
This Casey sounds like the one that I picked up on President's Day and not the redheaded / freckled one that I posted about a couple of weeks ago. The taller thin Casey was a good hookup. The redheaded / freckled one was aweful.
.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 18:15 #41563Senior Member

Posts: 198Hummm
Check the neck, LLS.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
02-23-20 17:44 #41562Senior Member

Posts: 278Tldr
He's a guy. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 16:17 #41561Senior Member

Posts: 1788Sarah
Is this your Sarah? If it is you should know that she's a guy.
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 16:03 #41560Senior Member

Posts: 244I actually hadn't read the forum in a week when I saw her. I hope my test comes back clean.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 12:42 #41559Senior Member

Posts: 1370Redhead Nicole
Was cruising thru the w / w and just as I ride pass the circle, I see one of my all time favorites; Redhead Nicole. I started dealing with her when she first hit the loop; 8 to 9 years ago. She was standing by the park below the circle. I haven't seen her in awhile but nothing has changed. She is still a great provider with a nice "skill set". She told me that she has been staying in the house but she was out because she needed money. No phone of course, but it was a pleasant surprise to catch her. Peace.
-
02-23-20 10:57 #41558Senior Member

Posts: 694Raw dog
Do you have any factual info on certain females or are you just making a general statement.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 09:41 #41557Senior Member

Posts: 602Being followed
What kind of car / truck? How can we be careful if we don't know what to look for? I appreciate the heads-up, but can you give us a few more specifics? Year? Make? Model? Color?
Originally Posted by Donald1818
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Chico.
-
02-23-20 07:31 #41556Senior Member

Posts: 65Be careful out there
Hey fellows,
Just wanted to put a warning out there.
I picked up a friend around pason late Saturday night and I was followed out to the 7/11 on wilkins.
I don't think it was LE.
The best that I could guess was civi saw me picking her up and got curious.
After about 20 minutes at the 7/11 I drove back into town and they seemed to have lost interest. But they parked and camped out in the lot waiting for me to leave, I guess hoping that I would continue out of town.
Its kind of strange, I don't really have any other info to add.









Reply With Quote






