Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 26413
-
02-21-20 16:41 #9148Regular Member

Posts: 24I remember Toni (Elaine)
No recent experience, although we trade messages every so often. She was my ATF or very near it once upon a time. I have nothing but good experiences when it comes to Toni. Er, Elaine. Whatever.
Originally Posted by Letsgo52
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:19 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 152I'm not an expert, but this sounds accurate.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:15 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 152Well like I said, I don't know anything about drugs, but the marks on the person in the link are way bigger and deeper than the marks on her.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 15:59 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 146Ariel
Claims she has a house near hwy 100 & Greenfield. 150 hhr Her review link didn't work so I inquired for the correct link. The review is fake. She self reviewed but couldn't get it published on the other site. I had to pass once I revealed her scam and she went quiet.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/043441811049
-
02-21-20 13:26 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 146STG Overposter Kirby
You will meet the girl in the pictures. Problem is those are some ollllldddd pictures! She has a decent attitude and that's about where the positives end. The place is trashed (safe enough, near The Encore) She flakes and changes times last minute and begs for that extra 20. Not worth it at all. I would suggest 100 QV. Everything covered, very mechanical and kinda quiet. Said "I'll shower for you" I wish that she would have! Dirty feet and a little fishy where it matters. So I'll say this much -at least she's legit but the acne and flakey attitude is a problem.
On to the next one.
-
02-21-20 10:59 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 182Skin popping marks
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6070054/
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 10:57 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 41Excellent report. Informative with links to support. Wish everyone would share info like you did.
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:38 #9141Regular Member

Posts: 1Wild Child
Anyone try Wild Child in WA yet?
-
02-21-20 01:34 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 324I am referring to all the that don't have links.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 00:39 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 36Can't find much on this
RE: Hot Holly.
I don't usually like to ask for intell but this post certainly has gotten my attention for a long while now. The link is from Milwaukee AS. Hoping that SOMEONE who reads this board might have some feedback on her? The only thing I can guess is that she may really be "HOT" and running under the radar. I did a site search and there are a few postings so she's been around a long while. Anything at this point would certainly help out? Please PM me with anything you care to share? If I get a meet-up I will certainly report back my findings.
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1133291
-
02-20-20 23:15 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 116I've met her. She hangs out with Katie and another girl I have never met. Drama. I'd suggest you look elsewhere unless you really like what you use.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 21:15 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 812Needle marks. Not
Unlikely to be needle marks since there are very few veins on the shin. Marks are probably from over-shaving, in-grown hairs?
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 19:50 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 315Rose
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Rose is UTR; which is Under The Radar, and translated that means there is no link to share as she does not advertise.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 19:05 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 29Elaine
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elaine-e...aukee-524196-2
She used to go by Toni back in the day. Yeah? Anyone here seen her recently?
-
02-20-20 18:59 #9134Banned Member

Posts: 505And HE was in a rush? Who the fuck would ever go see a high caliber MILF like her and be in a rush? Would he keep telling her to hurry up? Ya baby hurry up, ya hurry!
Originally Posted by AlexisCream09
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






