Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5395
-
02-27-20 12:14 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 198Everyone is missing the point
I agree with Jay. However, the most important part of this is the Mongers economics. A guy who is a blue collar working is definitely going to have a different view than someone making 250 K or more. I mean sometimes I feel like haggling (okay most of the time) but other times I don't have time and just want to dream. It's like buying a car, a Camry is a great car, solid and affordable. I went with an Infiniti for no other reason because I could. This is an example, I don't want a car war. However, I drive my kids jeep because it's fun and he loves the infiniti because he thinks it makes him look like a baller. It doesn't, It just gets you were your going.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 11:44 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 2959Setting the price
There's at least two problems with that school of thought. First, those on this board are not the only consumers out there. While it's hugely a guess, I suspect less than half of those that regularly engage in this hobby are members of this forum. If so, then more than half of the mongers aren't even involved in this conversation. Second, the consumer alone doesn't set the price. Much like we can (attempt) to band together, so too can the ladies. Hypothetically, if we tried to set the hhr rate at 100, they could refuse to see clients and say the hhr rate is 150. Then it becomes a game of chicken to see who blinks first. Sure, we can absolutely have an EFFECT on the price, but there are way too many factors involved for us to think we could actually SET the price.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 10:54 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 156Top Shelf
I would consider Valentina and her friends top shelf. Kylie also. Been a while since they've been to Orlando.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 08:57 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 730TOFTT Mackenzie
Total amateur, waste of time and money. Lives in a bad neighborhood in Longwood near Ronald Reagan blvd and Seminole Rd. Doesn't look as good as her pics, they may not even be her in the post. Totally paranoid about the police, says she has a warrant for her arrest. She is blonde with very curly hair and about 5'6" and around 130#. Lousy BBBJ and let my juices spill on me and my seat. Doesn't know WTF she's doing. No incall, car date on one of the side streets off RR BLVD. Cost me 5 Jackson's, waste of my cash because I couldn't get her to give any back before she did the deed.
Don't waste your time with this one.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/920009391991
PHFJ Out!
-
02-26-20 22:09 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 706Top shelf?
HaHaHa!! Please tell me you're not serious? I'd like to know what your definition is for "top shelf talent. "
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:06 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 706Yes, Yes, Yes!!
100% agree!! The mongers are the one's responsible for these stupid price hikes. And I've also noticed how the cash app / gift card scams are steadily increasing.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:01 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 878Reality my ass
The reality is that there isn't that much top shelf talent around anyway just a bunch of hoes with gps. Valentina and friends I would call top shelf and they only get 200. Hell I haven't seen her but I think Scar only gets 200 also. For me that is as much as I am willing to pay. Most of these girls are mediocre at best and should be at 80 hh and 160 hr. There probably aren't a dozen girls around here that are truly worth 200 even. They will charge whatever your hard dick will pay though. I have been at it a long time but I can remember picking up SW for a BBBJCIM for 5 dollars 10 max. Those were the days. If we all are willing to stick together and stop supporting the gps syndrome that has taken over the hobby we could get the prices down to 80 hh and 160 hr and 200 for top shelf. Hell at 200 if they only see 5 guys a day that's a thousand dollars a day. You can't tell me girls will stop coming when they can make a thousand or more a day. Your reality is what you make it.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:27 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 156Reality
Reality is that we can dictate price only so much. Much of the top shelf talent will stop coming here if the prices bottom out.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 13:47 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 343We set the price. They do not. These girls will starve without us. We need to think with our heads and not our "other" head.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:26 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 523Overpaying
Sad thing is that there are mongers out there paying these ridiculous rates, that's why nowadays there are girls trying to charge $100-$120 for a qv.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 10:42 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 346Fernanda
She is legit just tweeky since the hotel was very busy at the time. She may not have remember my face since it had been a while.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 10:33 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 156Fernanda is Legit
Fernanda is legit but she is sort of nervous until she knows you are legit as well. Having written that, I am surprised the previous monger had this experience since it was not his first visit. When I have seen her, she is spectacular and her reviews are generally positive.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 22:58 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 218Fernanda
She's legit though? How is her service when you met her? I'm thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 02:07 #2532Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 298Paying in the beginning of an appointment / prepay vs. Scams
Gentlemen, if I may[Deleted by Admin]
Nope, you may not. You may on the provider forum on the classified site.
A2
-
02-21-20 12:47 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 38Stay away from this one!
Greetings mongers,
I appreciate all the info that I've found on this forum and the International one, so If I TOFTT, the report would probably look like this:
Right to the point (1 -5 below) . There would probably be more detail in the end if one were so inclined.
1. She looks nothing like the girl in the pic. Not even close. She is short, round (not curvy! Curvy = good; round = bad), long hair, b cups, okay English, and a big ass (not a good big ass, just big).
2. She won't remove her shirt, claiming that only below was paid for.
3. very impersonal.
4. Heavy marijuana smell.
5. Lazy.
Below are her ads. If you search for the number, you would find more ads still.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...682&city=miami
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1089465
Details of the fictitious story in my head: OK, this is the very epitome of bait and switch!
I was inebriated at around 11:30 PM, horny, and started to send out my text messages. Let me state for the record that I'm used to the monger environment in Prague (especially), Poland, Germany, and the UK. IMHO, Orlando is a dead zone!
My Expectations:
Search the sites, find a fake pic that's at least similar to the provider, start comms (maybe a phone call), and bring her over. This is far from what happened. There are a decent number of providers, but they seem to be afraid of LE or crime that they corrupt the normal communication and exchange process. This literally took about 2 hours of texting back and forth, then being ghosted by the girl on the other end, trying with another ad (same thing). Some even wanted a deposit before they came (WTF! Who does business like this? Some wanted pics. I asked for a pic first from one girl and she sent me a pic of her ass. So I sent one of my dick. Fair is fair. LOL.
Continuing: Around 2:30 - 3:00 AM, I finally got in touch with her (I forget what she told me her name was. I was fucked up) and she came over. I collected her from the lobby and brought her upstairs to my apt. When I saw her, she had on a large white t-shirt, so I would have thought, "maybe the curves are being hidden by the shirt. "Her face was okay enough to give it a go, if the body was tight! I decided to go through with it instead of ghosting her right there. Normal stuff in the apartment, I would have offered her a drink, took care of the math for 1 hour. It would have been something like. 25, then we would have went to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom, as she started to take her pants off, she was wearing strange padded underwear, like the kind a woman wears after childbirth? No sexy underwear!! Would I have been wrong to expect this? I would have requested a massage and after about 30 seconds of a bad one handed massage, I just had to stop. No effort at all on her part to get the blood flowing. None! I'm relatively young with no problems in that area, so it's not difficult, but there was no attempt. Maybe the expectation is for a man to simply be ready. WTF! She would have grabbed protection and tried to put it on a not ready member (who does this? After using my own tricks to excite blood flow, I would have pushed her head down for a CBJ. This was bad. Lackluster, lazy, and a waste of time. She laid back to show me hers. I do like the thin spinner types, but I'm OK with a curvy woman as well. There was a lot of meat here, not good. This is when I requested the shirt to be removed, hoping it might help. NOPE. Denied. Lack of enthusiasm, refusal to disrobe, a bruise or two on her thigh? Overweight body, and bitchy restrictive attitude would have easily made me decide to go no further than CBJ. I did most of the work with my tip in her mouth and busted in the bag. Total time together about 20-25 minutes. Dressed, walked her to the door, and came to a firm conclusion. Unless it's via SA, I will not pursue my hobby in the US again. Abroad is cheaper and higher quality. In theory I knew this, but let the little head do the thinking:











Reply With Quote





