Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4225

    Alexis in Richmond

    Would it be possible to get contact info for Alexis? I've seen posts saying she's still active but I never see ads.

  2. #4224

    Dawn

    Dang. I was hoping it meant Nuts In Mouth. LOL Thanks for the clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    NIM nipple in mouth LOL. Seems silly but I was trying to be thorough.

  3. #4223

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Did have a question. I thought I was familiar with all the abv. Never heard of NIM?
    NIM nipple in mouth LOL. Seems silly but I was trying to be thorough.

  4. #4222

    Bug bites

    Boring, covered, and a user.

  5. #4221

    Dawn

    Great review. Did have a question. I thought I was familiar with all the abv. Never heard of NIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Took some friendly advice after the Serena debacle and contacted Dawn. Set up was fairly easy after the first reply. She's very new so I got asked if I were LEO about 3 times LOL. She works out of a home (plus) downtown close to campus. The home is smoke free (huge plus), she dolled but doesn't smell like smoke and she does that outside so much respect for that! Upon arrival she left the door open and I came in to sing her wearing some pink hot pants and a tube top probably from her dancing days. Her hair is way longer than in her pics (I really like the short hair better but to each their own). This girl has a bad ass little spinner body! Perky B cup titties, shaved kitty, very little baby damage. She's perfectly proportioned! Hot hour glass figure. We chatted for a while then got comfortable on the bed with music and a light show going on in the background. We didn't DFK but other than that it was totally GFE all the way. I wanted to play with her body, kiss, suck and lick everything! She is totally in to DATY, Nim, FIV, all of it. I watched her writhing as I DATY and saw the goosebumps pop up when she came over and over again. She's very vocal and I love to her the appreciation for the effort. We flipped and she went down for her turn. Pretty solid head game she had time on the brink when I told her I was done with that. I wanted to sample the cowgirl. On goes the cover and rid'them cowgirl. She pounded her kitty on me and she is tight AF! I didn't make it to another position. She giggled and asked if I was sensitive then played with it just to drive me wild. We layed on the bed stroking each other and we talked for a while. This chick is for real. She's getting a ton of attention and texts. Be patient it's worth it! Definitely repeat.

  6. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead, so she is gone already, unless you have digits to share.
    8 xx3794937.

  7. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too. Very disappointed. Did a very good BBBJ. Was going to do more, but when I played with her a little she smelled like she came straight from another appointment to me. Def won't repeat.
    Maybe I caught at right time she was shower fresh and great time was sober also and a non smoker.

  8. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Any help.

    Could use some verification, good or bad. Thanks. Feel free to pm.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/147066754192
    Don't waste your time this is peyton her and her sis stay together.

  9. #4217
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has any seniors seen her?
    She ok she is who her pics show but wow she has went downhill last 2 years real bad saw her 6 months ago and I refused sex took BJ and left the scabs all over her was bad from needle Mark's be careful.

  10. #4216

    This one continues to be a dead lay.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sugar-spice-and-everything-nic/852424239718

    Its unfortunate too, she is arguably the prettiest one in the game right now but she seriously needs to change her performance attitude. It's my 4th time seeing her through the years and you'd figure there would be one visit that went well but no. She's very pretty like I said so that's mainly the reason that I kept going back. On this 4th visit, very lackluster BBBJ and rushed to throw the cover on even tho it wasn't fully ready. Couldn't really get momentum after that so I just dumped it on her tits and left. Tired of wasting my money on her.

  11. #4215
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #4214

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has any seniors seen her?
    Yep saw her. Beautiful body but was rushed, and she was mechanical. Attitude change and she would be golden. Usually in 1 star notels.

  13. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    On the same playing field as Danielle. Treat this one good.
    Has any seniors seen her?

  14. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverGetCaught  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...e/841674533558

    This one is my favorite, guys. She's great, and I'm glad she's back!
    Has any seniors seen her?

  15. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson827  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to see Marie when she was in Lexington, but I never found the time. When I saw her start posting in Richmond, I was intrigued, so I decided to take the plunge and I'm glad I did. She is living in a nice quiet neighborhood in a house. Communication and setup was pretty easy despite problems with her texting app. Before she hopped in the shower, she sent me her regular phone number so I could easily get a hold of her when I arrived. She greeted me in her bathrobe and invited me up to the bedroom. We talked for a few while she dried off, then disrobed and the dreams began. Her BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had and everything thereafter was great as well. I'll definitely repeat. She advertises that a friend is available, but I did not inquire. I just wish I had met up with her sooner.
    Do you have a link or contact info you can pm me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape