Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 542 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1850

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Maryilyn does in fact work at Curves. Extras are available in the Champagne room. Not seen her OTC but her skin is soft as silk and her enhancements are well done! Mood is on and off but if you catch her happy then happy is what you get!

  2. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneSmoke  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108665

    Has anyone seen her? Info would be greatly appreciated, would love to get some time with her.
    I was getting ready to ask the same thing.

  3. #1848

    Brazil

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108665

    Has anyone seen her? Info would be greatly appreciated, would love to get some time with her.

  4. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by LastResort037  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Any Intel on Snowbunny Marilyn?

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucson/female-escor

    Thank you!
    She claims to work at curves!

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1802521

  5. #1846

    Snow is she the real deal?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Any Intel on Snowbunny Marilyn?

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucson/female-escor

    Thank you!

  6. #1845
    I must have forgotten to write up a report but near the end of last year, I paid a visit to this gal:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116042

    I have nothing bad to say at all. She was prompt in responding, no "can you give me like 15 minutes" delaying bullshit, reasonably priced.

    Looks wise, she's tiny, decent bolt-ons, with a round booty. Very energetic, bouncy personality. There didn't seem to be a whole lot that was off the table when it came to services.

    She's a bit older than I would prefer but that's my own dumb ass preferences. I would repeat and recommend.

  7. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaseOne  [View Original Post]
    I can't figure out what the numbers you Xed out are supposed to be. Can anyone help me out? I'm in town for the week and I'd love to see this girl. I'll be sure to update the forum when I do
    A filter kicked in and blocked part of the phone number, I just realized the first rule says no personal numbers except for forum advertisers in classified ads. Send me a PM and I'll give you the other three #'s.

  8. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Well she is listed on other sites with the same price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44222192/
    She has a bunch of ads with different prices. She charged $150 for 1/2 hr when I saw her.

  9. #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    In my dream Her pics were very accurate. She said 100 qv, 150 hr, 200 hr. (IC) I think she said +$50 for OC. I opted for half. BBBJ is on the table but only for the full hr rate and I did confirm she said it was 2 rounds, I'm not sure what else is on the menu I didn't ask, she seems like she'd be down for a lot. Like I said she seemed a little paranoid during our session, but other than that she was great. She will kiss when she gets to know you. She changed her # and said I could share it w / you all. 520-XXX-3920.
    I can't figure out what the numbers you Xed out are supposed to be. Can anyone help me out? I'm in town for the week and I'd love to see this girl. I'll be sure to update the forum when I do.

  10. #1841

    Any seen kandy?

    She does naked massages but is in a sketchy hotel. Her prices are reasonable please let me know any information. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3040664.

  11. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Well she is listed on other sites with the same price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44222192/
    Holy shit I think this is the girl I got some dances from at venom last week, I'm not joking when I said I was fingering her and even playing with her asshole right there on the floor. This chicks crazy I know I could go to suck my dick right there!!

  12. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 100-Hr and 200-2 Hrs. Is that right or was that a typo?
    Well she is listed on other sites with the same price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/44222192/

  13. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    She does look fine as hell. Can you please share some more info? Like how accurate pics are, damage to the wallet, services rendered, anything off the table, etc.
    In my dream Her pics were very accurate. She said 100 qv, 150 hr, 200 hr. (IC) I think she said +$50 for OC. I opted for half. BBBJ is on the table but only for the full hr rate and I did confirm she said it was 2 rounds, I'm not sure what else is on the menu I didn't ask, she seems like she'd be down for a lot. Like I said she seemed a little paranoid during our session, but other than that she was great. She will kiss when she gets to know you. She changed her # and said I could share it w / you all. 520-XXX-3920.

  14. #1837

    Is That A Typo?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    So I hooked up with this girl today. She's fine as hell, but she's on something for sure, she seems really paranoid, maybe I got her on an off day. She's still fun and like I said OMG she's fine as hell.
    Her ad says 100-Hr and 200-2 Hrs. Is that right or was that a typo?

  15. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    So I hooked up with this girl today. She's fine as hell, but she's on something for sure, she seems really paranoid, maybe I got her on an off day. She's still fun and like I said OMG she's fine as hell.
    She does look fine as hell. Can you please share some more info? Like how accurate pics are, damage to the wallet, services rendered, anything off the table, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape