Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 28078
-
02-24-20 14:19 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 214Know Knots
So I've RTFF and I am looking at Know Knots and want to see Cherry. Is it $$ + the 30 min session or $$ total cost?
-
02-23-20 23:09 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 83Akemi
After looking through all the reviews decided to give Akemi Yamyam a try on my first day here. Was a little hard to get a hold of at first but once contact was made, setup was easy. Got the location and met at her place. Asked if I wanted to shower before hand which of course I said yes. She joined me and washed me. After scrubbing me down she proceeded to start a nice BBBJ and finished me off on her chest. Got cleaned up and got on the table. The massage was more sensual than anything which was nice after being in a plane all day. Body slides, hot stones, not bad at all. On the flip she grabbed a cover, out it on with her mouth and gave a CBJ for a bit before hopping on for some CG. After a while she pulled the cover off and finished me off on her chest again.
Opted for the hour for $$. If I lived out here would definitely repeat. She's a sweet heart and has an amazing body for a woman her age with some nice cans. Not a bad way to start the week. As always YMMV.
-
02-23-20 22:46 #11396Regular Member

Posts: 8Downtown
Visiting your fine city and staying downtown. Looking for a decent massage with a nice finish. Prefer AMP, but based on other posts there aren't many options downtown. Anyone have a recommendation for anything close to downtown or the nearest option? I won't have a car. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
02-23-20 20:00 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 287Anna at Z's is great but something similar but new would be great. Suggestions?
Anna at Z's has been fun sweetheart to me, she's got a great personality plus a great body (for someone in her 40's), and she always leaves Mr. Happy extremely tired but very happy. But I'm now needing something new. I'm between trying Cindy at Hui's, or at Lusk going with the Japanese Youkali or a new Chinese beauty called Mei Li. I am not interested in FS but do want a FBSM with her at least be willing to (at least within a couple visits) get her clothes off and get extra sensual with something like a body slide or at least an extremely sensual / more sensual than usual HE. Maybe a BBBJ or such a great CBJ that I'd think it's a BBBJ. Any comments on which would be better at everything up to but not including FS where Cindy at Hui's, or Youkali, or Mei Li at Lusk goes?
For those looking for a great fun experience as I have had with Anna, she is hard to surpass so long as you want nothing more than a great HE. She is a 5-star for everything so long as you aren't hoping for a BJ or FS which is not available at Z's.
-
02-23-20 19:51 #11394Regular Member

Posts: 1Cuddle Therapy
It is great that you are thinking about helping your brother!
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
A slightly different service that might bring back the "self confidence" and feeling loved and needed is Cuddle Therapy.
I have visited Kayla from Cuddle Comfort for 3 times now. She listens to you as a companion, as a friend, has the best hugs. No kissing, boob, pussy pressing. But you can embrace, hug tight. Mine sometime got to slow dry hump, but was corrected back to hugs with deep breathing. She is in Ocean Beach and I recommend her!
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/krobyn#about-tab.
-
02-23-20 18:17 #11393Regular Member

Posts: 19I had some luck at Zai Sheng Massage.
Originally Posted by VPence70
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 17:02 #11392Senior Member

Posts: 479Ouch, sounds like a complex situation.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure I'm too sympathetic though. Had a relative seriously injured by a drunk driver.
Sounds like what he needs to do is stay sober, get a license and take a job he thinks is beneath him.
When he does that, then give him a treat.
-
02-23-20 16:47 #11391Banned Member

Posts: 220Well, not so easy.
He does need a job, any job. The problem with him is that I think he is somewhat delusional that he is going to get a job similar to what he had before his divorce. The ex was a contributing factor of him loosing his old job, which paid him very well, over 100 k / yr.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
The hurdle in his way to obtaining that same job or similar is a couple of felonies and no driver's license due to 3 DUI's that I know of. He does get job prospects, but as soon as they run his background check, the calls stop.
I'm a simple man, like simple things. So I figure if he got a taste of some strange, maybe that might kick him into gear and jumpstart his motivation, seeing what he is missing in the real world, he has reclusive a lot lately.
I know he is depressed, but he refuses to see anyone professionally for it, I even offered to pay for his visits, no deal.
This provider, if she were to accommodate him with her services, may revive his inner self.
And for him, she is a lot of what he likes in a woman, so if anything maybe she will make him relax with her massage, which isn't bad.
-
02-23-20 16:35 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 618Yep. Pictures are real, if you're a butt man she's got a huge one. Very nice. Pretty pricey for what the session is, but she's cute and sharp. HJ only. I'm not into prostate but it's on the menu.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 14:59 #11389Senior Member

Posts: 278Touched by brooke
Has anyone had the pleasure of visiting this young lady?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ouchedByBrooke
-
02-23-20 11:18 #11388Senior Member

Posts: 278Sorry gents. Please disregard my first quote. I quoted the the wrong post. "GILFy" sent a red flagged so I check. THIS is the lily I was referring to. Bc she is a tall Asian woman in her early to mid 30s. All of the pictures with exception of the bikini/shot are of her. Hopefully none of you fellas booked with that other lady LOL
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 11:02 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 529Some of her pics make her look kinda GILFy. That may explain the lower rate.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 10:40 #11386Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lily
I thought you were talking about another Lily. Yours is the first report on this hot blonde I've known of. Did you say her rate for 30 minutes is $100? Thanks!
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 02:13 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 479Hey Man,
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
It sounds like the best thing you could do is help him get a job. (Unless there's some kind of catch where the ex-takes all the money with alimony or something.) On another forum, I tried talking to this "incel" dude. He constantly complained about getting no love from the ladies, but that wasn't even his biggest problem. He didn't have a job and kept saying how he was skipping meals because he was so broke. I kept telling him to try something "beneath" him like Amazon delivery just to get some money. He kept saying he was trying to get a job as a waiter at a restaurant but they would only hire pretty women. Then he kept saying he was discriminated at because he is white-that's how far the wormhole goes with these dudes. I just tried to tell him that if he got a job, he could go to awesome sex parties once in awhile. Anyways, can't make some dude happy by leaving random comments on the internet. But it does suck how as men, too much of our "value" or "self esteem is tied to earning a paycheck.
-
02-23-20 01:10 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes, that's the one.
Originally Posted by JohnnyUtahh
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






