Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13661

    Pixie. Small bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by MonLost  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on a BBW name pixie last four4101.
    Yes. I met up with her last week on a car date as she was unable to host at that time. She's a cute girl with a great ass if you are into booty like I am. Tits are not huge but nice. She has a weird haircut which isn't portrayed in her photos, but that's about the only knocks against her looks if you like smallish BBWs.

    Her oral was on point and she asked me to play with her pussy while she blew me. She made moaning sounds and seemed to be into it while she was sucking my cock. Once I was ready I strapped up and did her doggy style. She really was into this! Great performance with the moving and gyrating of her hips to bounce that ass off my dick. She was moaning and making sexy little sounds the whole time.

    Now that she's hosting I'd recommend. Damage was. 8 for the car date. YMMV. Stay safe.

    Here's the link to her current ad. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...p/356640557780.

  2. #13660

    Pixie

    Anyone have Intel on a BBW name pixie last four4101.

  3. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Link for her?
    https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484

  4. #13658

    Victoria. A dream come true

    I am new to this all. And decided to give this girl a call. Man was I not disappointed, not only was her pics her, besides the filters. But she was such a sweet and talented one! She gave me one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, he pussy was right and wet. Fresh too! She isn't a time watcher and allows you as many as you need. She is thick and curvy, but knows how to work your cock. Rates are higher compared to what I've seen. But worth it! She's new to town, and has been here a couple weeks. She does only do outcalls and I was worried about that at first but she is discreet. Will definitely repeat!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/738141564601

  5. #13657

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JC1515  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream where I met up with Lydia, she can be found on tryst. Easy contact via text, some minor screening and I was on my way. She stays in a private residence in Chester. Pretty good neighborhood. I arrive a few minutes early, she's finishing up getting ready. She looks just like her pics. Small spinner, 5'2" 125 lbs. Maybe. She comes into the room and immediately starts with some DFK, as we both continue to get comfortable with each other the DFK and hand roaming continues. I have lie back for some DATY, she is thoroughly enjoying to the point of O. She insists that she is the best at BBBJ and off she goes. She isn't kidding I had to stop her before I ended to early. Grabbed her little ass and had her mount me until completion. Fellas, she's a little pricey, $$ for the HH. I had fun and would repeat another higher end options aren't available. It was a good dream, all in all.
    Link for her?

  6. #13656

    Have You Seen Her?

    Any monger seen this provider before? She is on skipthegames her post are normally in Fredericksburg VA. I posted it here because the Fredericksburg VA post section is not even that active. So hopefully I can get some info over here thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg0ODI5NzRiYWM2ZTg5Y2VhMWMxNzhkNmVhZThlMWUzODZmYTQy.jpg‎   MTg5NDIwN2FiODBiNjJiMzA1YmM3OWRkMjc5ZTc4NzNkYTc5ZmU2.jpg‎  

  7. #13655
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this one? She posts pretty often.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/355832004932
    If it's who I'm thinking don't waste your time. Looks like Becca that was in the East End. She's not aging gracefully from the looks of things. Crazy as a shithouse rat.

  8. #13654

    Intel?

    What's the word on this one? She posts pretty often.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/355832004932

  9. #13653

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Ciara / Mindy in VA Beach? I have not seen her in a while but I would be very surprised if she ballooned up to bbw status.
    No Mindy here don't know of a Mindy in va beach & when I say she has blew up I'm not telling you what I think I'm telling you what I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B5A41BC-DE01-423B-9228-804FD0B6317C.jpg‎  

  10. #13652

    Journee

    This woman is literally my favorite. Her warmth, hospitality, seductiveness is so rare but it sets her apart. I highly recommend!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1455399

  11. #13651
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepest  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    I am new to the hobby and wanted to thank everyone on here for all of the info.

    I dreamed with Susan in Chester yesterday and she was amazing.

    Like the other posts on here she is very much into the session. True GFE and very accommodating.

    Will repeat.
    An hour with Susan and you leave a happy man. Kind of like old drive-in movie days. She loves making out and time at the why.

  12. #13650

    New to the Hobby

    Hi everyone,

    I am new to the hobby and wanted to thank everyone on here for all of the info.

    I dreamed with Susan in Chester yesterday and she was amazing.

    Like the other posts on here she is very much into the session. True GFE and very accommodating.

    Will repeat.

  13. #13649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Anyone know what happened to red headed Hannah??

    She was around like a year ago I saw her just passing through one night. I reviewed her on here as well. I'm still in love with that mouth of hers in more ways than one. I was texting with her trying to get her to come to Knoxville but the number I have doesn't work anymore. Anyone know if she's around still??

  14. #13648

    Lydia

    Had a dream where I met up with Lydia, she can be found on tryst. Easy contact via text, some minor screening and I was on my way. She stays in a private residence in Chester. Pretty good neighborhood. I arrive a few minutes early, she's finishing up getting ready. She looks just like her pics. Small spinner, 5'2" 125 lbs. Maybe. She comes into the room and immediately starts with some DFK, as we both continue to get comfortable with each other the DFK and hand roaming continues. I have lie back for some DATY, she is thoroughly enjoying to the point of O. She insists that she is the best at BBBJ and off she goes. She isn't kidding I had to stop her before I ended to early. Grabbed her little ass and had her mount me until completion. Fellas, she's a little pricey, $$ for the HH. I had fun and would repeat another higher end options aren't available. It was a good dream, all in all.

  15. #13647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    She is much much bigger in person, so if you don't like bbw with oversized fat stomach stay away. Pictures are definitely deceiving.
    Do you mean Ciara / Mindy in VA Beach? I have not seen her in a while but I would be very surprised if she ballooned up to bbw status.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape