Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8120
-
02-26-20 22:02 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 462Heads Up
Saw this ad, similar to the ones that had been posting before BP got shut down. Girls are in cities all over the country and they have little to no English, so the number you text (they don't answer if you call, but then text back) is a handler somewhere else.
I text and set up an appointment for this afternoon at 4:30. They asked me to text when I'm 5 minutes away, which I do. Upon arrival delay, delay, delay giving me the room number. Finally I tell them I'm leaving and they ask me to wait 5 more minutes, after already stalling for almost 20. I left, pretty irritated after driving all the way to Palo Verde and I-10.
My advice is to avoid.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tucson...ucson/27059194
-
02-26-20 17:15 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 263Dolls
So I called up and chatted with the gal who has these dolls. Said she has a private residence around Speedway and Columbus. Works Thur. Sat noon to midnight. You make a reservation for a time and doll then you make a payment online (paying online makes me ponder, but she sounded legit). Have to admit a 30 min session might be worth 60 just because I've read of these but never actually seen one. Might have to TOFTT just for my curiosity.
Originally Posted by DavidTus
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:44 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 141Marilyn
Has anyone tried her out? Curious about performance.
-
02-26-20 03:39 #1877Regular Member

Posts: 21It is too good to be true
Saw 4-5 months ago she was bloated and looked haggard. Overpriced with no FS.
Originally Posted by StanJ2288
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 14:43 #1876Regular Member

Posts: 8Delilah D
Does anyone have any experience with Delilah? She looks too young and cute to be true. Maybe old pictures?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
-
02-24-20 16:39 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandy is a sweetheart and southern belle. My new ATF. No kisses, but an otherwise inviting menu. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by RFlogger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 12:21 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 162Porn hub help
Just a heads up if you go to porn hub and type in Tucson.
Can you go through it you can find some of these girls working just gives you a little bit more of a heads up who's real and what to expect I was very surprised to see some of the girls we see on the sites on there.
-
02-24-20 00:28 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 82Interested in these two
Anyone have anything to report on either of these girls?
Thinking about trying one of them out.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/034612471153
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/039566234372
Thanks.
-ET.
-
02-23-20 20:33 #1872Regular Member

Posts: 11Now in Tucson!
According to the website, now in Tucson. "60 minute session with any sexbot is 120.00.
Originally Posted by SWhiplash
[View Original Post]
https://badboykandy.com/one-hour-session
-
02-23-20 17:10 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 85That's pretty interesting. I would say that's not for me but after this long streak of bad luck with the real deal and if they come out with a model that piques my interest, I might change my tune.
Originally Posted by SWhiplash
[View Original Post]
I wonder how similar they are to the real thing. Price isn't too bad.
-
02-23-20 15:54 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 303In las vegas
They just opened a business there and stalked them with these gals / dolls. You pay for your time, do your thing and walk out. They then clean and sanitize them for the next guy.
Originally Posted by SWhiplash
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 12:47 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 122The future?
Everyone knows these dolls are out there, though I was a bit surprised this ad cropped up with a local phone number. Interesting business idea. Drug free, Disease free, might answer the phone, might be able to keep a date in a timely manner, might achieve happiness for somebody at a reasonable rate. Humm. As much as an inanimate object is not of interest to me personally, I have to admit that this harem is likely more interesting then 80% of the ads currently available in Tucson. Who am I to judge? I guess its a very expensive masturbation toy delivered to your door?
Hope it works for them!
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1827235
-
02-23-20 01:33 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 114I've seen her twice. She's hot as hell but she's an addict and is very paranoid. The full options she posts on her ads are available but only at the 1 hr rate. She tamed the wording of her ads down a lot. She's nice and all, I just can't trust the delusions of an addict. I'd be a fool to think most of these girls aren't just that though, so just be safe when you play this game. She's like most of the other girls, you'll enjoy yourself at least.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:33 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 85Not too long ago, I saw Jasmine. PM for details if you'd like, I'm not even going to waste my time getting into it right now.
Huge waste of time and money.
Ridiculous upsell, GPS, subpar performance to top it off. Avoid. Unless you hate having money and love feeling ripped off.
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...c/878256074572
-
02-21-20 03:17 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 36Nicole M
So I saw Nicole M. last weekend and Jesus fucking Christ was it a mistake. We decided to meet at 8:30 she didn't see me till almost 10, and then during our time together she kept stopping to talk to me. Not to mention her pics are about 50 lbs ago, also her "discount"didn't apply to me for some bullshit reason. Also she had dog shit all over the bottom floor. 2/10 will not repeat.










Reply With Quote






