Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 17950
-
02-24-20 16:08 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 91Sent feedback in user blog
Hey saw the question asked in user blogs lower on the page first so put review there if your interested. But long story short I would not see her again.
Originally Posted by Wmt1974
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 14:03 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 42Unicorn
On the same playing field as Danielle. Treat this one good.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 13:33 #4208Regular Member

Posts: 8Marie in Richmond
I had always wanted to see Marie when she was in Lexington, but I never found the time. When I saw her start posting in Richmond, I was intrigued, so I decided to take the plunge and I'm glad I did. She is living in a nice quiet neighborhood in a house. Communication and setup was pretty easy despite problems with her texting app. Before she hopped in the shower, she sent me her regular phone number so I could easily get a hold of her when I arrived. She greeted me in her bathrobe and invited me up to the bedroom. We talked for a few while she dried off, then disrobed and the dreams began. Her BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had and everything thereafter was great as well. I'll definitely repeat. She advertises that a friend is available, but I did not inquire. I just wish I had met up with her sooner.
-
02-24-20 13:16 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 30
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
Would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by BooneDawg
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 13:03 #4206Regular Member

Posts: 5Bree is back!
http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...e/841674533558
This one is my favorite, guys. She's great, and I'm glad she's back!
-
02-24-20 11:23 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 164Good, Bad. ?
Any help.
Could use some verification, good or bad. Thanks. Feel free to pm.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/147066754192
-
02-24-20 10:23 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 106Avoid
She has some bad reviews in Louisville. She changes numbers pretty often.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 09:24 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 164411?
Anyone? Heading that way soon. This one intrigues.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the 411 in advance, pm me if you can.
-
02-24-20 09:15 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 30I saw a post the other day about her, they gave her a good review.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 08:14 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 292Kelsey
Had another great visit with Kelsey this morning for half an hour gets better every time.
-
02-24-20 06:15 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 152New girl
I saw her too. Very disappointed. Did a very good BBBJ. Was going to do more, but when I played with her a little she smelled like she came straight from another appointment to me. Def won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 22:19 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Why did you waste your triannual post on this stupidity?
A2
-
02-23-20 20:28 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 1825Gone Already
The link is dead, so she is gone already, unless you have digits to share.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 16:19 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 42Has no one seen this one?
-
02-23-20 16:06 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 197New gal
So took a shot at the new girl here saw her on winchester road she only been in the game a couple weeks very new she is herself and has a wide open menu. She very nice so guys be nice to her she only doing this short term so don't wait or you will miss out. I had a great time and will add her to one my go to. She just got out of a long relationship.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/803261462720










Reply With Quote






