Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36969

    Challet

    Coming to your fine town this weekend. Any info on Challet in Norcross? I did a search and nothing came up. Thanks.

  2. #36968

    Anyone been to Olympia Therapy recently?

    I have been there numerous times in the past and have a lot of fun with Lee, but not sure if any new talent. Any reports would be helpful.

  3. #36967
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    Massage Angel on Hammond Drive closed down a couple years ago.
    I would expect a seasoned monger to already know that.

  4. #36966
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I felt like being Young. Got Lena. Like a horny spider monkey on ecstasy. It was bizarre. She did admit that she was crazy. So at least she knows it, owns it.


    I might go back for more. It was pretty intense though.
    What's the spot and damage?

  5. #36965
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    Massage Angel on Hammond Drive closed down a couple years ago.
    Thanks for the info. I should've figured that out since there have been no reports on the place in a long while LOL.

  6. #36964

    Massage Angel on Hammond Drive

    Massage Angel on Hammond Drive closed down a couple years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is this the massage angel on Hammond Drive or the one in Alpharetta? Haven't been to Hammond Drive in a few years since the days of Jackhammer May and GPS Tina. Has anyone been there lately?

  7. #36963

    Recommendation in Atlanta

    Visiting Atlanta this week. Looking for a recommendation for a KAMP that offers FS. Happy to provide a review afterward! Noob here.

  8. #36962

    Cici from RS in Norcross

    Does anyone have any info on where else Cici from RS in Norcross may work?

    Appreciate any info.

  9. #36961

    Same owners as rose / ivy ect.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    How did Jamie (or the like) stack up looks wise and how did she stack up age wise and is she stacked? LOL.

    Did you catch a glimpse of any other talent there?
    Stopped by to check it out,judging by who I saw,
    I'm pretty sure, Iris Has Same owners as the roses/ivy ect.
    Did see a couple younger girls working. Will go back next day or 2 and check it out/report

  10. #36960
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this place is going to get busy now. Imagine going in here, "can I see the lineup?" or "I want woman with big (pointing to your chest). " LOL.
    She is good but not in the "run don't walk" category.

  11. #36959
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Alpharetta location, Hwy 92.
    I'm sure this place is going to get busy now. Imagine going in here, "can I see the lineup?" or "I want woman with big (pointing to your chest). " LOL.

  12. #36958
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Replied but two attempts. Is your Inbox full?
    Inbox clear, Got your PM.

  13. #36957
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is this the massage angel on Hammond Drive or the one in Alpharetta? Haven't been to Hammond Drive in a few years since the days of Jackhammer May and GPS Tina. Has anyone been there lately?
    Alpharetta location, Hwy 92.

  14. #36956
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    The only Asian outcall services I have seen advertised have not gotten great reviews. If you are posting here I am assuming you are looking for more than a legit massage? I would suggest an Uber ride to one of our KAMP or CAMP establishments rather than taking my chances on the limited outcall selection. But, maybe someone here knows of a good one I have missed?
    Thank you, how far are those locations from downtown?

  15. #36955
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, SM here traveling from VA to Atlanta. Looking for a reasonable Asian to schedule a massage at my hotel.

    Any help is appreciated and I will return the favor of your travel to Va.
    The only Asian outcall services I have seen advertised have not gotten great reviews. If you are posting here I am assuming you are looking for more than a legit massage? I would suggest an Uber ride to one of our KAMP or CAMP establishments rather than taking my chances on the limited outcall selection. But, maybe someone here knows of a good one I have missed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape