Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4195
    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Looks like stg is down.
    Its back up.

  2. #4194

    Gtown Nicole?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper69  [View Original Post]
    Why won't none of you all help a man that loves a woman out some I'm not mad or anything at you all actually am impressed and intrigued it's actually smart just please pm me about Nicole if you dreamed with her.
    She's currently on vacation at the resort if that's who you was wondering about.

  3. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper69  [View Original Post]
    Why won't none of you all help a man that loves a woman out some I'm not mad or anything at you all actually am impressed and intrigued it's actually smart just please pm me about Nicole if you dreamed with her.
    Have a link or pic of her?

  4. #4192

    Hey

    Why won't none of you all help a man that loves a woman out some I'm not mad or anything at you all actually am impressed and intrigued it's actually smart just please pm me about Nicole if you dreamed with her.

  5. #4191

    Covered BJ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1956  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dawn and she is good except everything is cover including BJ. She is cute and very active.
    Wow that sucks, no pun intended, I definitely did not have a covered BJ with her it was good ole BBBJ.

  6. #4190

    STG down

    Looks like stg is down.

  7. #4189

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I believe you're talking about Dawn. If you look up my old posts I've got her link posted. She's got a great, tight little spinner body. HMU if you need more info than my posts. She's a repeat for sure.
    Saw Dawn and she is good except everything is cover including BJ. She is cute and very active.

  8. #4188

    Caressa? SW?

    Has anyone seen Caressa. Lately? I am A little concerned. I saw her several weeks ago. I usually pick her up down the street from her house or the street behind her house. When I was on my way she had me pick her up at Speedway on the corner of Broadway and 7th. Said she living with her aunt. She always lies about one thing or another. She lies more than - - -.

    Just wondering if she doing the SW thing.

  9. #4187
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    I don't really have a recommendation as it has been quite some time since I've done one. I did notice that Mandi is back posting and she usually has someone available for a 2 girl. You'll notice that a lot of the STG ads list service by 2 providers, but that can also be a red flag for scam accounts, they usually have everything listed LOL. Another strategy would be to ask a girl that you're already familiar with, they often know another girl that will join.

    JR.
    I can help you out and know someone. Direct message me.

  10. #4186

    AA girls

    What's up with all the cash and dash ads on all the AA girls. Are they all trouble? It's funny I don't ever see any reviews on here about them. Some of them look pretty nice too.

  11. #4185

  12. #4184

    New

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102845

    Thanks for any info.

  13. #4183

    Lyric

    I have dreamed with her several times now. She is clean easy going and down for anything. Great BBBJ and beautiful eyes.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/940812619470

  14. #4182

    Lyric

    I have seen lyric several times now. She is easy going and down for anything. Very tight, clean, and beautiful eyes. Great BBBJ.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/940812619470

  15. #4181

    Melanie

    Does anyone know what has happen with Melanie has she quit the game or in the gray bar motel or what and thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape